Windows 10: Cursor moving by itself to the top left conner

Discus and support Cursor moving by itself to the top left conner in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been using a wireless mouse for a week now and it seems that my cursor will now suddenly move to the too left conner by itself and refuse to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mike B_Michael, May 17, 2022.

1. Cursor moving by itself to the top left conner

I have been using a wireless mouse for a week now and it seems that my cursor will now suddenly move to the too left conner by itself and refuse to move away . I have tried to reboot the PC but still not working,I have also tried to uninstall the mouse drivers and changed USB ports but still won't work ,I would appreciate it if someone can assist because I use the mouse for important work.

:)

Mike B_Michael, May 17, 2022

2. Windows 10 File Explorer - the cursor continually moves back to the top of the list

Original title: Windows 10 File Explorer

When scrolling through a list of files in Explorer, the cursor continually moves back to the top of the list. Also when I try to rename a file the cursor moves back to the top of the list during this process.

RobertEades, May 17, 2022
  3. prasadvv Win User
    Fix for cursor moving to left?

What is the fix for the cursor moving to the left? Upon first signing in to Windows 10 I type the first letter of my password and the cursor moves to the left. I have to delete the first letter and start my user name
    again and then the cursor behaves normally. This also occasionally happens when typing a document or typing something into "search". I type the first letter, the cursor moves to the left and I have to delete the first letter and retype.

prasadvv, May 17, 2022
  4. Cursor moving by itself to the top left conner

Cursor moves to top-right corner and closes apps!

Hi,

I have a truly annoying problem that I need help with!

it makes my computer totally unusable!!

Problem:

The mouse cursor moves to the top right corner and "clicks" and tries to close my apps!

Here is what I have tried:

• Reinstall Windows
    • Disable trackpad
    • Disable mouse (via receiver)
    • Remove drivers and reboot and reinstall
    • I have seen and tried the thread below

What I have:

• Porsche Book One
    • Win 10 Pro
    • Version: 1709
    • OS Build: 16299.192

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...right-of/a9231cc6-a303-43fd-af8b-7f004787d4bf

ToniJohansson- [O365], May 17, 2022
Thema:

Cursor moving by itself to the top left conner

1. Cursor moving by itself to the top left conner - Similar Threads - Cursor moving itself

2. Mouse cursor automatically scrolling up, selecting TOP LEFT CORNER and CURSOR MOVING...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor automatically scrolling up, selecting TOP LEFT CORNER and CURSOR MOVING...: Hi, i am having HP lap 15s-fq , windows 11Every time wen i am opening my system, the selection automatically goes to TOP LEFT corner. While typing CURSOR moves randomly. Tried most of the available solutions. 1.Reinstalled touch pad drivers and energy management...
  3. Mouse cursor automatically scrolling up, selecting TOP LEFT CORNER and CURSOR MOVING...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursor automatically scrolling up, selecting TOP LEFT CORNER and CURSOR MOVING...: Hi, i am having HP lap 15s-fq , windows 11Every time wen i am opening my system, the selection automatically goes to TOP LEFT corner. While typing CURSOR moves randomly. Tried most of the available solutions. 1.Reinstalled touch pad drivers and energy management...
  4. Cursor is moving left automatically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor is moving left automatically.: Sir./ madam I have recently Flashed windows 11 in my pc . and I am facing a problem. That Cursor is moving left automatically. I have tried by uninstalling driver to fix this issue. I got failed. Please help me. Is there any file or s/w corrupted.?...
  5. Cursor is moving left automatically.

Cursor is moving left automatically.: Sir./ madam I have recently Flashed windows 11 in my pc . and I am facing a problem. That Cursor is moving left automatically. I have tried by uninstalling driver to fix this issue. I got failed. Please help me. Is there any file or s/w corrupted.?...
  6. Cursor moving by itself to the top left conner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor moving by itself to the top left conner: I have been using a wireless mouse for a week now and it seems that my cursor will now suddenly move to the too left conner by itself and refuse to move away . I have tried to reboot the PC but still not working,I have also tried to uninstall the mouse drivers and changed USB...
  7. Cursor moving by itself to the top left conner

Cursor moving by itself to the top left conner: I have been using a wireless mouse for a week now and it seems that my cursor will now suddenly move to the too left conner by itself and refuse to move away . I have tried to reboot the PC but still not working,I have also tried to uninstall the mouse drivers and changed USB...
  8. Cursor Flicking To Top Left

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cursor Flicking To Top Left: randomly my cursor will just teleport to the top left, whether i’m trying to screenshot or just playing games it does it and i’m not sure why. Any explanations? submitted by /u/JewishJah69 [link] [comments]...
  9. Cursor moves to the left by itself while typing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor moves to the left by itself while typing: I've windows 10 and in the recent past, my keyboard and mouse cursor is acting crazy. Like when I use keys such as backspace, number keys above the letters number pad while typing cursor automatically jumps to the left and it is really frustrating when I'm writing an email....
  10. cursor moved itself on touchpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cursor moved itself on touchpad: My laptope model is Asus A45vd. After i installed windows 10, when i used my touchpad, the cursor was moving itself without me moved my finger on the touchpad. May i know what is going on? May i know how can i solve this issue as this has been irrating me for several days?...