Windows 10: cursor moving issue.

Discus and support cursor moving issue. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I'm facing a problem when typing an email, working on Excel, Words or even browsing the internet. The mouse pointer always move by itself to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Anas khan 123, Nov 21, 2019.

1. cursor moving issue.

Hi,
    I'm facing a problem when typing an email, working on Excel, Words or even browsing the internet. The mouse pointer always move by itself to the topleft corner of the screen.

It happen on original built in optical mouse or even Bluetooth mouse.

I did check the driver status, but it is up to date driver.

please help.

Email me: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Anas khan 123, Nov 21, 2019
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Nov 21, 2019
  3. Issues with the cursor on Windows 10

Hi,

I realize that you are facing issues with the cursor on your PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the cursor settings prior to this issue?

Follow these steps to make changes to the mouse pointer settings:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click Devices and click on Mouse and Touchpad.

If need be then you may also click on additional mouse options to make necessary changes.

Once this is done close all windows and restart the computer to check if that helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Nov 21, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

cursor moving issue.

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

cursor moving issue.

1. cursor moving issue. - Similar Threads - cursor moving issue

2. Cursor not moving.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor not moving.: No matter what I try my cursor of my computer will not move. I have tried 4 different mouse‘s. From wireless to gaming and plug in ones. I also tried holding the start key and moving with arrows. Also this computer is still on Windows 7. But I cannot do anything because it...
  3. Cursor not moving.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor not moving.: No matter what I try my cursor of my computer will not move. I have tried 4 different mouse‘s. From wireless to gaming and plug in ones. I also tried holding the start key and moving with arrows. Also this computer is still on Windows 7. But I cannot do anything because it...
  4. Cursor won't move?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor won't move?: So I recently updated my laptop HP, win10 and haven't used it until tonight, and I discovered that synaptics isn't installed properly or isn't running and looks like a blank file on the thumbnail. I try to double click it with my usb mouse and I get "there was a problem...
  5. issues with windows - cursor moving in beginning of page by itself

issues with windows - cursor moving in beginning of page by itself: hi, anybody having same issues with pointer moving in the beginning of page in any windows app email, powerpoint, word, pdf ... - all! and internet as well. i tried everything i thought of, seems that all updates are up to date. any idea? thank you!...
  6. Cursor moves on its on

Cursor moves on its on: Why do pointer move on its own . should I put it on low intensity https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-moves-on-its-on/c3d555c8-9f9a-4479-a1ac-a4054e342ebc
  7. cursor not moving

cursor not moving: on my computer the cursor is not moving right when I get on it it just stops moving or sometimes just jump around my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-not-moving/d590b4f6-bc8d-4216-a64d-16a9dca3f07d
  8. cursor moves irregularly

cursor moves irregularly: The cursor on my monitor moves irregularly, windows sometimes reduce themselves and sometimes expand. I‘ve updated the system. My laptop is Surface Pro 3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-moves-irregularly/c9413919-b7cd-47e1-b70f-7881a05fa1a0
  9. cursor stopped moving

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cursor stopped moving: Cursor stopped moving....use windows 10 and I use the finger touchpad not a mouse.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-stopped-moving/3b7d8455-2c5a-4ca3-b771-eccc75049778
  10. Cursor keeps moving

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cursor keeps moving: I'm using Dell Latitude , and been experiencing this cursor that keeps moving at the upper right of the screen and lower left, Done diasbling touchpad but the problem still exist, Done reformatting but it still not fixed. Done doing some of the tips here from running...