Windows 10: Cursor not locking

Discus and support Cursor not locking in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My mouse cursor isn't locking into the game window, if I flick my mouse it leaves the game window... I've looked it up and the only thing I can find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ST4RKILLER156, Aug 28, 2021.

1. Cursor not locking

My mouse cursor isn't locking into the game window, if I flick my mouse it leaves the game window... I've looked it up and the only thing I can find are dual screen fixes and I don't use dual screens, I use a laptop. I don't know anything about tech so I'm stuck

:)

ST4RKILLER156, Aug 28, 2021
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Aug 28, 2021
  3. Lock Icon Sequence in a Toolbar

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to arrange desktop icons.

• Right Click on desktop screen.

• Place the cursor on View.

• In drop down menu, select auto align and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Aug 28, 2021
  4. CryptoKey Win User

Cursor not locking

Mouse cursor not locked to crosshair in UWP applications

My mouse cursor isn't locked to my crosshair when I'm unpaused from Minecraft or other apps. I've tried reinstalling and resetting Minecraft, no good. Restarting my PC, no good.

Resetting UWP apps through Powershell seems to not work either;
    HTML Code:
    Here's a short demonstration of the bug:

Such a mind boggling issue. Can't find a solution for this problem even on the internet.

Things I've tried that provided no solution:

• Resetting/Uninstalling Minecraft
    • Reinstalling UWP apps to their defaults.
    • Shutdown/Restarting my PC.
    • Repairing my computer with SFC and DISM
    • Repairing my PC with Windows Media Installation Tool (Upgrade PC Keep Files Option)
    • Uninstalling/Reinstalling my mouse drivers.
    I have tried recovering from a restore point and it seemed to fix the issue temporarily but the issue returned.

Winver:

Cursor not locking [​IMG]

CryptoKey, Aug 28, 2021
Thema:

Cursor not locking

1. Cursor not locking - Similar Threads - Cursor locking

2. Cursor and screen not working but laptop still working and lock screen still appears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor and screen not working but laptop still working and lock screen still appears: I have a levovo yoga laptop and when trying to turn down the volume blindly, i must have pressed a button to disable or stop my cursor. I looked up the solutions like pressing 'fn f5' and other variations of that which weren't working. I force shut down my laptop to try and...
  3. Cursor and screen not working but laptop still working and lock screen still appears

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor and screen not working but laptop still working and lock screen still appears: I have a levovo yoga laptop and when trying to turn down the volume blindly, i must have pressed a button to disable or stop my cursor. I looked up the solutions like pressing 'fn f5' and other variations of that which weren't working. I force shut down my laptop to try and...
  4. Is it normal for the cursor to not appear at the lock screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it normal for the cursor to not appear at the lock screen?: I have not noticed this until now, but is it completely fine that the cursor doesn't show up on the lock screen? I am referring to the screen that appears before you drag it upwards or press space, and it asks you to insert your password.the cursor doesn't appear until I get...
  5. Is it normal for the cursor to not appear at the lock screen?

Is it normal for the cursor to not appear at the lock screen?: I have not noticed this until now, but is it completely fine that the cursor doesn't show up on the lock screen? I am referring to the screen that appears before you drag it upwards or press space, and it asks you to insert your password.the cursor doesn't appear until I get...
  6. Is it normal for the cursor to not appear at the lock screen?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. tab's showing when in full screen and cursor not locking into web browser games win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tab's showing when in full screen and cursor not locking into web browser games win 11: So! i've been looking around for a solution for about half a year now and at this point im not even sure there is a solution but here is my issues followed by what i've tried to fix itso when i play games specifically browser games and i press hold right click to look around...
  8. tab's showing when in full screen and cursor not locking into web browser games win 11

tab's showing when in full screen and cursor not locking into web browser games win 11: So! i've been looking around for a solution for about half a year now and at this point im not even sure there is a solution but here is my issues followed by what i've tried to fix itso when i play games specifically browser games and i press hold right click to look around...
  9. Mouse cursor not locking in place in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor not locking in place in games: Hello! I have been having an odd problem revolving around my mouse not locking in the middle of the screen when playing games such as Minecraft and Roblox. The example I provided below is a video with Roblox's caps lock feature and zooming in to first person. When doing such,...
  10. Mouse cursor not locking in place in games

Mouse cursor not locking in place in games: Hello! I have been having an odd problem revolving around my mouse not locking in the middle of the screen when playing games such as Minecraft and Roblox. The example I provided below is a video with Roblox's caps lock feature and zooming in to first person. When doing such,...