Windows 10: Cursor not moving in rise of nation trail version

Discus and support Cursor not moving in rise of nation trail version in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i cant move my cursor in rise of nation trail version what should i do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ADITRAJESH, Mar 6, 2022.

1. Cursor not moving in rise of nation trail version

i cant move my cursor in rise of nation trail version what should i do

:)

ADITRAJESH, Mar 6, 2022

2. Rise of nations

I have downloaded the CD version of Rise of Nations and when I try to play the game it tells me that I need admin privileges and will not play I have try everything I can thing of to get the game to work but it will not any suggestion's on this issue

clinton newman, Mar 6, 2022
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Rise of Nations Extended Version

Hi Salem44,

Normally, you should be able to play Rise of Nation: Extended Edition with your friends if you're connected through LAN connection. For us to better assist you, kindly provide us the following information below:

• Can you tell us if you signed in your Xbox accounts on both computers when playing the game?
    • Have you checked if your Windows 10 computer is updated?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Ariel Acu, Mar 6, 2022
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Cursor not moving in rise of nation trail version

Rise of Nations

Hi Tuneless

Are you playing the Steam version or the Microsoft Store version of Rise of Nations?

DaveM121, Mar 6, 2022
Thema:

Cursor not moving in rise of nation trail version

1. Cursor not moving in rise of nation trail version - Similar Threads - Cursor moving rise

2. Cursor not moving in rise of nation trail version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor not moving in rise of nation trail version: i cant move my cursor in rise of nation trail version what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-not-moving-in-rise-of-nation-trail-version/47ff60b6-f8fe-4fb2-a7ec-c045eb25ff05
  3. Rise of Nations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of Nations: Why is the World Conquest option missing? Will it be restored. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rise-of-nations/2e417ccb-d6c2-4266-8817-5f5a37a0a7f3
  4. Rise of Nations: Extended Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of Nations: Extended Edition: I am trying to add custom scenarios that I have downloaded. The windowsapps\Microsoft.MSOrtus_1.0.13.2_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe folder and all folders/files are read only so I cannot copy the scenarios to the scenario\custom folder. Changing the security and read only attribute...
  5. Rise of Nations multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of Nations multiplayer: Hi, i just got Rise of nations extended edition from the windows store. When i want to go to multiplayer it displays a messages that says that i dont have permission to play multiplayer. I checked on my security profile and when to windows 10 and allow multiplayer and...
  6. Rise of Nations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of Nations: Is there a way to run rise of nations on windows 10? if so what do i need to do? Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rise-of-nations/80608960-7d94-4ce1-8d88-7b4957418f9b
  7. Rise of Nations extended edition.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Rise of Nations extended edition.: I have bought the game from the Microsoft Store UK and it was successfully installed. PROBLEM: The <Removed Proganity> thing won't run! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rise-of-nations-extended-edition/21e71ae7-1182-4476-91a8-9d4190cefe03"
  8. Rise of Nations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of Nations: I'm no longer able to save the game when playing Rise of Nations on Windows 10. I get the message "Unable to save game, Cloud Storage is full". I can't find any place to change the setting to save to my local drive....
  9. Rise of Nations Extended edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of Nations Extended edition: Where in Rise of Nations do I tell it to save games on the local computer rather than to the cloud. I try to save now and it says the cloud server is full. I'd rather save to the computer than to the cloud, I only have it on this one computer. How do I save locally?...
  10. Rise of Nations on W10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of Nations on W10: I used to play this game on W8.1, but since installing W10, I get a message about "MSXML4", what does this mean and how can I play the game?. 21627