Windows 10: Cursor not moving.

Discus and support Cursor not moving. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; No matter what I try my cursor of my computer will not move. I have tried 4 different mouse‘s. From wireless to gaming and plug in ones. I also tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DaltonPAYNE1, Jan 28, 2022.

1. Cursor not moving.

No matter what I try my cursor of my computer will not move. I have tried 4 different mouse‘s. From wireless to gaming and plug in ones. I also tried holding the start key and moving with arrows. Also this computer is still on Windows 7. But I cannot do anything because it won’t move. What can I do to 1 get the cursor to work and 2 get my mouse to work. I have a Razor Naga Trinity.

:)

DaltonPAYNE1, Jan 28, 2022
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Jan 28, 2022
  3. Arnie Est Win User
    Is there a key to delete character ahead of the cursor?

Hello Stephen,

As of the moment, deleting the characters next to the cursor is unavailable. You can only delete characters by moving the cursor to the right side. You can always send a suggestion via Feedback Hub app so that it can be added or included on the next update.

To send a feedback on your phone, you can follow the steps below:

1. Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app.
    2. Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    3. Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    4. Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details of the feature you want to be added on Windows phone.
    5. Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need more help, feel free to ask the Community.

Arnie Est, Jan 28, 2022
  4. Cursor not moving.

Windows 10 File Explorer - the cursor continually moves back to the top of the list

Original title: Windows 10 File Explorer

When scrolling through a list of files in Explorer, the cursor continually moves back to the top of the list. Also when I try to rename a file the cursor moves back to the top of the list during this process.

RobertEades, Jan 28, 2022
Thema:

Cursor not moving.

1. Cursor not moving. - Similar Threads - Cursor moving

2. My screen Darkens when I move my Cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen Darkens when I move my Cursor: Everytime I move my Mousepointer my screen Dims or Darkens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-darkens-when-i-move-my-cursor/bca05dfb-27ac-4c00-993b-f72037fcd9d9
  3. My screen Darkens when I move my Cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screen Darkens when I move my Cursor: Everytime I move my Mousepointer my screen Dims or Darkens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-darkens-when-i-move-my-cursor/bca05dfb-27ac-4c00-993b-f72037fcd9d9
  4. Mouse cursor does not move past one of my two extended displays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor does not move past one of my two extended displays: I am extending my Asus laptop's display to an external monitor via HDMI. Since yesterday I started experiencing a problem where my mouse cursor is not moving into the other display every time.This is occurring when using the track pad or a mouse connected via USB.When trying...
  5. Mouse cursor does not move past one of my two extended displays

Mouse cursor does not move past one of my two extended displays: I am extending my Asus laptop's display to an external monitor via HDMI. Since yesterday I started experiencing a problem where my mouse cursor is not moving into the other display every time.This is occurring when using the track pad or a mouse connected via USB.When trying...
  6. The laptop cursor can move but it is difficult and unable to click every time the laptop is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The laptop cursor can move but it is difficult and unable to click every time the laptop is...: When I turn on the laptop the next day, the cursor moves but is not responsive, nor can the cursor click on something on the laptop. However, when I press the keyboard any keyboard the cursor returns to its original state. And it always happens when I turn on the laptop the...
  7. The laptop cursor can move but it is difficult and unable to click every time the laptop is...

The laptop cursor can move but it is difficult and unable to click every time the laptop is...: When I turn on the laptop the next day, the cursor moves but is not responsive, nor can the cursor click on something on the laptop. However, when I press the keyboard any keyboard the cursor returns to its original state. And it always happens when I turn on the laptop the...
  8. In the MFC application, the mouse cursor moves to the wrong position when selecting...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    In the MFC application, the mouse cursor moves to the wrong position when selecting...: Hi Everyone, We are experiencing an issue with the MFC ListView control with Marquee selection on both Windows 10 client and Windows Server 2019 machines whereas it is working as expected on older versionsMicrosoft server 2016. The issue is that while trying to select...
  9. My mouse cursor keeps disappearing if it isn't moving constantly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse cursor keeps disappearing if it isn't moving constantly.: i have tried uninstalling drivers and restarting to let windows reinstall them, i have tried updating drivers manually nothing is working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-cursor-keeps-disappearing-if-it-isnt/35fca579-5a92-4716-8fcb-718ba2ade923
  10. My mouse cursor keeps disappearing if it isn't moving constantly.

My mouse cursor keeps disappearing if it isn't moving constantly.: i have tried uninstalling drivers and restarting to let windows reinstall them, i have tried updating drivers manually nothing is working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-cursor-keeps-disappearing-if-it-isnt/35fca579-5a92-4716-8fcb-718ba2ade923