Windows 10: Cursor notification masked with black color

Discus and support Cursor notification masked with black color in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, See below snap. Cursor notifications (close, minimize & maximize) are getting masked with black color as shown in snap. Why it is getting masked?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sunil Thomas, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Cursor notification masked with black color

Hi,

See below snap. Cursor notifications (close, minimize & maximize) are getting masked with black color as shown in snap. Why it is getting masked? Any idea? Can you please help me to fix this issue. I'm using Windows 10 Version 1903.

Cursor notification masked with black color c33b45ce-bf4e-4250-8d5f-dda15b749641?upload=true.jpg Regards,

Sunil Thomas

:)

Sunil Thomas, Aug 19, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Aug 19, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    The color of unread notifications are pale

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• Which notifications are you referring to?
    • Are you facing this issue in any application or in Windows?

However, you can try changing the Desktop background and colors and see if that helps in resolving the issue. Please refer the article

Change desktop background and colors
    to change the desktop background and colors.

You can also try applying color filters and see if that helps in reading the notifications. Please refer the article

Use color filters in Windows 10
    to apply color filters.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to post a screenshot to get a clear picture of the issue. Please refer
    how to include a screenshot in your postto
    upload the screenshot.

Note: Make sure you don’t capture any personal information while taking the screenshot.

We await your response.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 19, 2019
  4. Cursor notification masked with black color

Cursor Line not Changing Color to Blue

What you have suggested changes the color of the cursor.

I want the line item changed to blue when I place the cursor on it.

Kenneth Pincus, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

Cursor notification masked with black color

1. Cursor notification masked with black color - Similar Threads - Cursor notification masked

2. Change cursor color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change cursor color: Hi, how can i change just the color of my cursor? whenever i try it also changes the "working" one and the "busy" one... the "busy" is easy to replace with the normal aero, but i an't find out how to get just a black aero... here's a video showing what happens when i try......
  3. Help with my cursor color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with my cursor color: I changed my cursor to a cross, and when I hover over my desktop it changes and becomes seethough (kind of) its annoying and idk how to fix it I tried changing my ease of access stetting still no fix, please help I just want it to be a solid black cursor submitted by...
  4. Color of highlighted cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Color of highlighted cursor: How to change color of highlighted cursor row in the "File Explorer"? The default colors are not very visible to me. I need a yellow background and a black text. See picture below... [ATTACH]...
  5. Window Cursor Color

Window Cursor Color: How to change window cursor color and text color? I need a yellow background and a black text... [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-cursor-color/b40a5ebe-fc8e-4acb-b98a-a245827b8b20
  6. Mouse Cursor Color Only Black and White?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Cursor Color Only Black and White?: Hi There, I am trying to change the color of my mouse as I am a teacher and want something that my students can easily see during online learning. I am looking at the ease of access page in settings and I only see white, inverted, and black as options. However, in many...
  7. Text Cursor Color

Text Cursor Color: Hello! I've accidentally changed the text cursor color and I don't remember how to change it back. If anyone can help that can be appreciated! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-cursor-color/f539ebd9-f90e-4258-9354-3fae4a25200b
  8. Notification Area Background Color

Notification Area Background Color: Had a major Windows10 update yesterday took more than 1 hr. and I was able to fix all of my personalizations except the background color on the icons at the bottom right of the screen. Hovering the mouse over that area I can see the pop up window identifying each icon but the...
  9. Changing notification colors in taskbar

Changing notification colors in taskbar: Usually in Windows 10, whenever an app gives a notification the taskbar automatically opens and the app icon blinks orange. However, since I mostly use a blue and dark theme, that blinking orange icon just looks ugly in comparison to the rest of the screen. Is there any way...
  10. The color of unread notifications are pale

The color of unread notifications are pale: Hi the colour of unread notifications is so pale Im not able to see them. Please can you help. ***Modified title from: the colour in my notifications is pale***...