Windows 10: Cursor on Monitor set as "main display" can't reach the bottom for some reason. Screenshot...

Discus and support Cursor on Monitor set as "main display" can't reach the bottom for some reason. Screenshot... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Not sure what is going on here. If I click and drag to make a box it just..... stops. Edition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎8/‎16/‎2023 OS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Andrew Fox2, Jun 19, 2024.

1. Cursor on Monitor set as "main display" can't reach the bottom for some reason. Screenshot...

Not sure what is going on here. If I click and drag to make a box it just..... stops. Edition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎8/‎16/‎2023 OS build 22624.3593 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22700.1003.0

:)

Andrew Fox2, Jun 19, 2024
Thema:

Cursor on Monitor set as "main display" can't reach the bottom for some reason. Screenshot...

1. Cursor on Monitor set as "main display" can't reach the bottom for some reason. Screenshot... - Similar Threads - Cursor Monitor set

2. Cursor on Monitor set as "main display" can't reach the bottom for some reason. Screenshot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor on Monitor set as "main display" can't reach the bottom for some reason. Screenshot...: Not sure what is going on here. If I click and drag to make a box it just..... stops. Edition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎8/‎16/‎2023 OS build 22624.3593 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22700.1003.0...
  3. I can't reach some settings in Windows Security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't reach some settings in Windows Security: Hello!I have a pretty big problem with windows security. Suddenly, in windows security I can't reach really important settings, like firewall, etc. If I try to access it, it says this: "Page not available: Your IT administrator limited access to some areas of this app, and...
  4. I can't reach some settings in Windows Security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't reach some settings in Windows Security: Hello!I have a pretty big problem with windows security. Suddenly, in windows security I can't reach really important settings, like firewall, etc. If I try to access it, it says this: "Page not available: Your IT administrator limited access to some areas of this app, and...
  5. I can't reach some settings in Windows Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Cursor does not reach the second monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor does not reach the second monitor: I have a Dell notebook and a monitor connected to it. After I installed Windows 11 the cursor of the mouse doesn't move from one screen to the other. Sometimes it is stuck on the laptop and sometimes it does not go out of the monitor. The mouse settings page informs there is...
  7. Cursor does not reach the second monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor does not reach the second monitor: I have a Dell notebook and a monitor connected to it. After I installed Windows 11 the cursor of the mouse doesn't move from one screen to the other. Sometimes it is stuck on the laptop and sometimes it does not go out of the monitor. The mouse settings page informs there is...
  8. Some sites can't be reached

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some sites can't be reached: There are many sites which can't be reached since i've installed win10, I have tried to change the browsers but it still can't be reached [ATTACH]...
  9. Can't make external monitor main display

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Can't make external monitor main display: I have an Acer Aspire ES-15 Win 10 laptop and an external Hanns-G monitor which i would like to make the main display. I go to SETTINGS > DISPLAY and there is a tickbox that says "MAKE THIS MY MAIN DISPLAY" This is the option i want, however the tickbox is greyed out and i...
  10. for some reason i can't pin items to start menu screenshots

in Windows 10 Support
    for some reason i can't pin items to start menu screenshots: Just when I tried to pin utorrent to the start menu it seems that it didn't work. Here you can see I have it selected to be pinned [img] however here you can see it is not appearing in the start menu [img] I rebooted. This version of windows does not have...