Windows 10: Cursor on Windows 10 computer moving to the left NOT MOUSE OR KEYBOARD

Discus and support Cursor on Windows 10 computer moving to the left NOT MOUSE OR KEYBOARD in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted to change my wallpaper, so I opened up the settings to change it, but when I clicked on "browse," the cursor onscreen moved to the left, going... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pdrw6, May 15, 2022.

1. pdrw6 Win User

Cursor on Windows 10 computer moving to the left NOT MOUSE OR KEYBOARD

I wanted to change my wallpaper, so I opened up the settings to change it, but when I clicked on "browse," the cursor onscreen moved to the left, going to the right of the screen, staying on "give feedback." It does this only on the start menu and the settings menu. I restarted the computer, disconnected and reconnected both my keyboard and mouse and it's still happening. Anything involved with these two options is nearly impossible.Again, it's not the keyboard or mouse, so don't even bother giving me that info. The drivers on my mouse and keyboard are up-to-date. I can't check when the last u

:)

pdrw6, May 15, 2022
  2. Bratinish Win User

Mouse Cursor Moves Left By Itself

Lately when I'm using my notebook my mouse cursor starts moving to the left by itself. The only thing I can connect these incidents with is when I open Microsoft Office 2013. It usually starts occurring after I've opened that program. However, even when
    I don't have it open, it does it as well. It just happens at random. I've tested unplugging my mouse from the computer or switching USB ports but it doesn't fix it; and using my touchpad doesn't help either. I can move the mouse cursor with my mouse, but the
    cursor fidgets and keeps moving left. I've scanned my computer so I'm lost as to why it's doing this.

Bratinish, May 15, 2022
  3. cfourkays Win User
    WIFI mouse (mouses?) not working. Cursor not moving.

Windows 10 Pro Insider
    Have a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse and Logitech M510 that are installed. Both had been working.
    Now cursor does not move with either mouse. Wired mouses OK.
    With Logitech only, can click left or right depending on cursor placement moving cursor with wired mouse.
    Sculpt mouse clicks do not work.
    Both recognized in "Bluetooth and other devices. Had been working.

Wired mouse works OK.
    Have Logitech K800 Keyboard that is working.
    Fresh batteries in both.

Very, very strange.*Huh

Pete

cfourkays, May 15, 2022
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, May 15, 2022
Thema:

1. Cursor on Windows 10 computer moving to the left NOT MOUSE OR KEYBOARD - Similar Threads - Cursor computer moving

2. Cursor is moving left automatically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor is moving left automatically.: Sir./ madam I have recently Flashed windows 11 in my pc . and I am facing a problem. That Cursor is moving left automatically. I have tried by uninstalling driver to fix this issue. I got failed. Please help me. Is there any file or s/w corrupted.?...
  3. Cursor is moving left automatically.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor is moving left automatically.: Sir./ madam I have recently Flashed windows 11 in my pc . and I am facing a problem. That Cursor is moving left automatically. I have tried by uninstalling driver to fix this issue. I got failed. Please help me. Is there any file or s/w corrupted.?...
  4. Cursor on Windows 10 computer moving to the left NOT MOUSE OR KEYBOARD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor on Windows 10 computer moving to the left NOT MOUSE OR KEYBOARD: I wanted to change my wallpaper, so I opened up the settings to change it, but when I clicked on "browse," the cursor onscreen moved to the left, going to the right of the screen, staying on "give feedback." It does this only on the start menu and the settings menu. I...
  5. Cursor on Windows 10 computer moving to the left NOT MOUSE OR KEYBOARD

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor on Windows 10 computer moving to the left NOT MOUSE OR KEYBOARD: I wanted to change my wallpaper, so I opened up the settings to change it, but when I clicked on "browse," the cursor onscreen moved to the left, going to the right of the screen, staying on "give feedback." It does this only on the start menu and the settings menu. I...
  6. Mouse cursor moving wrong direction only left right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor moving wrong direction only left right: So, I've been having this problem for a few months, and I honestly think it's time for a new mouse, but I figured I'd ask around first.So randomly every now and then, my cursor will start moving in the wrong direction, specifically I move left, and it moves right. When I move...
  7. Mouse cursor moving wrong direction only left right

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursor moving wrong direction only left right: So, I've been having this problem for a few months, and I honestly think it's time for a new mouse, but I figured I'd ask around first.So randomly every now and then, my cursor will start moving in the wrong direction, specifically I move left, and it moves right. When I move...
  8. While typing keyboard cursor keeps moving left

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    While typing keyboard cursor keeps moving left: Hello This problem is driving me nuts. I use ASUS Zen book win 10 home. I also use blue tooth Logitech mouse and keyboard. While typing a word in firefox address bar or in viber, after two or three letters, the cursor shifts automatically to the left sometimes. This problem...
  9. Computer mouse cursor moves around

Computer mouse cursor moves around: I have a Dell PC. The computer mouse cursor moves around randomly at times when I am trying to type. I have had the problem for a while. I bought a new mouse thinking that would help but it didn't. I have tried different ports to no avail. Can you help?...
  10. Mouse cursor moves left side

Mouse cursor moves left side: Hi team, I am using windoes 10. My mouse cursor keeps on moving left side and it always select the first file in tha folder and am not able to scroll down. I have troubleshooting and uninstalled the mouse driver. But still facing the issue. Can you please help? Thanks...