Windows 10: Cursor on Windows 10 freezes and sometimes disappears.It's on Acer Travelmate laptop with a...

Discus and support Cursor on Windows 10 freezes and sometimes disappears.It's on Acer Travelmate laptop with a... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys, heeelpp I am DESPERATE.:( I bought a used Acer Travelmate laptop with a touchscreen which runs on Windows 10.However, the Windows 10 was not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bizcom21, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Cursor on Windows 10 freezes and sometimes disappears.It's on Acer Travelmate laptop with a...

Hey guys, heeelpp I am DESPERATE.Cursor on Windows 10 freezes and sometimes disappears.It's on Acer Travelmate laptop with a... :(

I bought a used Acer Travelmate laptop with a touchscreen which runs on Windows 10.However, the Windows 10 was not the orginal Windows that laptop ran on, the guy I bought it from installed it after he got it.The laptop is fast and everything else is fine.

I uninstalled the mouse driver and restared my computer but nothing improved.It seems like everything is ok with the driver.

When I use the touchscreen the mouse cursor disappears and then when i click on the touchpad sometimes it reappears but sometimes it just never shows up again untill I restart the computer.

I tried so many things with the mouse options, and nothing works.

Are there some settings I am forgetting to check?

I would really appreciate some help Cursor on Windows 10 freezes and sometimes disappears.It's on Acer Travelmate laptop with a... :( Thank you!

submitted by /u/bizcom21
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bizcom21, Nov 21, 2020
  2. stanroy Win User

Reset Acer Travelmate to factory settings

Hi all, I have an Acer Travelmate with Win10 (1607), I would like to save Win 10 to a stick, then reset the laptop back to factory settings and then reinstall Win10. There is no program on the laptop that requires saving. Any advice or suggestions, not to technical, would be very much appreciated, thanks Roy

stanroy, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Acer travelmate 5760

I want to find out the free windows 10 upgrade for acer travelmate 5760 series. My laptop says its waiting for validation. How long will this take

AhmedRaja_915, Nov 21, 2020
  4. bkl2 Win User

Cursor on Windows 10 freezes and sometimes disappears.It's on Acer Travelmate laptop with a...

Windows 10: cursor freezes / disappears after sleep (or power on)

Hello,

My cursor on Windows 10 seems to freeze / disappear every time when I wake up my laptop from a 'sleep' state and when I power up windows. Sometimes it takes multiple reboots to get the cursor back. This
    started happening after I upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10 (clean install with formatted partition). Cursor was working fine when
    I was using Windows 8/7 for the last few years on the same hardware.

I have seen other posts online about this cursor freezing/disappearing problem on earlier Windows 10 builds, but unable to find a fix. Do you have any suggestions? Details listed below. Thanks in advance!!

Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit

Hardware: Sony Viao Laptop

Model # SVS1313AGXB

Synaptics Touchpad driver screen attached below. The "Update Driver" button is disabled.

No drivers listed for Windows 10 at

Sony support page: http://esupport.sony.com/US/p/model-home.pl?mdl=SVS1313AGXB&LOC=3#/downloadTab

Cursor on Windows 10 freezes and sometimes disappears.It's on Acer Travelmate laptop with a... 0506b07a-ea23-4460-bf1e-8123d9f20330.png

Thema:

Cursor on Windows 10 freezes and sometimes disappears.It's on Acer Travelmate laptop with a...

1. Cursor on Windows 10 freezes and sometimes disappears.It's on Acer Travelmate laptop with a... - Similar Threads - Cursor freezes sometimes

2. Webcam driver for Windows 10 for ACER TravelMate P245-M

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam driver for Windows 10 for ACER TravelMate P245-M: Please help me in finding the driver for webcam for Windows 10 for ACER TravelMate P245-M. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-driver-for-windows-10-for-acer-travelmate/1829e66c-6653-4677-989f-1aae82ca0597
  3. Memory Management Error Windows 10 on Acer TravelMate 4200

Memory Management Error Windows 10 on Acer TravelMate 4200: I'm posting this to help someone else with the same problem... On my Acer TravelMate 4200 I receive a Memory Management Error message on shutdown. This article solved the issue by suggesting disabling the "HDAUDIO Soft Data Fax Modem with SmartCP" under Device Manager...
  4. Bluetooth disappeared on Acer laptop with Windows 10

Bluetooth disappeared on Acer laptop with Windows 10: I have used Bluetooth headphones fine on my Swift SF315-41 Acer laptop with Windows 10 64-bit for months. This morning, it stopped working for no apparent reason: It disappeared from the Device Manager When I click View: Show hidden devices in Device Manager, it still does...
  5. cursor freezing and jumping and sometimes disappearing in Windows 10. I have An Asus...

cursor freezing and jumping and sometimes disappearing in Windows 10. I have An Asus...: I have troubleshot this issue but nothing works. My cursor is jumping, freezing, and sometimes disappearing. I have uninstalled the driver and reinstalled, and a few other things that people suggested, but nothing seems to work. Can someone help me? This is a fairly recent...
  6. Mouse cursor freezes/disappears Windows 10

Mouse cursor freezes/disappears Windows 10: Hi, I recently faced the problem of my mouse cursor randomly freezing, and sometimes disappearing. I've been using the same mouse for months before having this issue about 2 weeks ago, after I moved my PC setup to another room. When this happens, I have to plug my mouse to...
  7. Will Acer Travelmate accept an SSD in the HDD slot?

Will Acer Travelmate accept an SSD in the HDD slot?: System will not boot after cloning HDD to SSD Will Acer Travelmate accept an SSD in the HDD slot? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-acer-travelmate-accept-an-ssd-in-the-hdd-slot/ce1a03b0-cd7d-432b-97b8-50cd1d671869
  8. Cursor Freezes and Disappears

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor Freezes and Disappears: Running Windows 10 on a Dell XPS 8500. The cursor continuously freezes and / or disappears. Have made sure the "Hide cursor while typing" box is not checked. Have tried running with "Enhance pointer precision" checked and also unchecked. Have run Dell SupportAssist to...
  9. ACER Travelmate TMP-645-M

ACER Travelmate TMP-645-M: I have an acer travelmate laptop. TMP-645-M. I have Windows 10 loaded. All works fine. I hadn't noticed an issue with the display. However, I have come today to connect an external monitor to the laptop. The monitor does not receive a signal from the laptop. On review I...
  10. Reset Acer Travelmate to factory settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset Acer Travelmate to factory settings: Hi all, I have an Acer Travelmate with Win10 (1607), I would like to save Win 10 to a stick, then reset the laptop back to factory settings and then reinstall Win10. There is no program on the laptop that requires saving. Any advice or suggestions, not to technical, would be...