Windows 10: Cursor opening boxes with link path

Discus and support Cursor opening boxes with link path in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every time I move the cursor over a link, a box opens up displaying the complete address and source of the link. It is very annoying, as it blocks what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RogerCurtman, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Cursor opening boxes with link path

Every time I move the cursor over a link, a box opens up displaying the complete address and source of the link. It is very annoying, as it blocks what I am trying to see on the screen. I have tried everything to get rid of it. I have looked at every setting in the system and cannot find out how to get rid of it. Please help!

:)

RogerCurtman, Apr 6, 2021

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 6, 2021
  3. iamajunky Win User
    iamajunky, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Cursor opening boxes with link path

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

Cursor opening boxes with link path

1. Cursor opening boxes with link path - Similar Threads - Cursor opening boxes

2. Cursor making a black box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor making a black box: Whenever i increase my size of cursor to something above 6 and when i start moving my cursor up a black box starts coming from below and when i move my cursor up the black box moves up with it. and whenever i try to take a screenshot the black box thing overlaps the...
  3. Cursor making a black box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor making a black box: Whenever i increase my size of cursor to something above 6 and when i start moving my cursor up a black box starts coming from below and when i move my cursor up the black box moves up with it. and whenever i try to take a screenshot the black box thing overlaps the...
  4. mouse cursor selection box

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse cursor selection box: HelloIt's been a few weeks my mouse cursor selection box In the form of the photo below Can you help me get back to normal?Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-cursor-selection-box/56383ae0-6644-44fe-845c-8ff48db90233
  5. QUICK LINK BOXES

QUICK LINK BOXES: HOW DO I REORDER THE BOXES? I DID IT BEFORE, BUT CANNOT REMEMBER, NOW. I SEE NOWHERE TO EDIT THEM. THANKS. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-link-boxes/3d5bb0db-793a-41d9-8916-5a1bf764ffd8
  6. cursor is a big black box

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cursor is a big black box: I had a number of apps and the logon screen where the cursor is a big black box. Windows File explorer window: [ATTACH] using these links corrected this issue clear and straight to the point -...
  7. Creepy box with extra cursor??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Creepy box with extra cursor??: [ATTACH] So all of a sudden for the last days a square box appears on top left corner of my (Lenovo Yoga) laptop screen. The square has a mouse cursor that flickers when I move the mouse, but my mouse works separately, so looks like there are two cursors on the screen....
  8. Search Box Cursor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Search Box Cursor: I installed the latest Windows 10 updates 2 days ago. Since then I cannot put the cursor pointer to the search box next to the Windows sign in the lower-left corner of my screen. The search box is part of my taskbar on the bottom of my home screen. Please help....
  9. Box opens and closes quickly constantly losing cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Box opens and closes quickly constantly losing cursor: Since an update about 2 weeks ago, my computer display opens a box constantly mid screen, then closes. Too fast to read what its saying, but when typing or working, its interrupting the position of the typing and cursor. Annoying would be an understatement. I feel like it...
  10. box over cursor

box over cursor: Why does a box ( apparently containing site info) hover over my cursor when attempting to open website, making it difficult to impossible to open? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/box-over-cursor/a4d67080-0d90-418a-89da-3ee3c5500f06