Windows 10: cursor pointer freezes how to fix ?

Discus and support cursor pointer freezes how to fix ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; cursor pointer keeps freezing how to fix problem ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by roypayne2, Jan 27, 2022.

1. roypayne2 Win User

cursor pointer freezes how to fix ?

cursor pointer keeps freezing how to fix problem ?

:)

roypayne2, Jan 27, 2022
  2. Nick Dich Win User

pointer keeps on freezing hellllp and typing is slooooooowwww

Hi Alan,

We need to ask you few questions so we can help you with your concern:

• When you say that your pointer keeps on freezing, did you mean the mouse pointer or the cursor when you are typing?
    • When did this issue started to happen?
    • Are you using a certain program when this issue occurs?
    • Have you changed any settings on your computer prior to this?
    • Have you installed any programs that may caused this issue?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Nick Dich, Jan 27, 2022
  3. My cursor pointer changes to hand

I did go to the place where you suggested, and all it shows is the straight cursor and the arrow pointer. That box is already clicked.

Sounds like if I want to have the arrow pointer, I have to use the mouse?

kahill1918, Jan 27, 2022
Thema:

cursor pointer freezes how to fix ?

1. cursor pointer freezes how to fix ? - Similar Threads - cursor pointer freezes

2. Why does my touchpad pointer keep freezing and how to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my touchpad pointer keep freezing and how to fix?: My touchpad pointer keeps freezing, it only unfreezea once I close and open my laptop. My touchpad has been super slow recently as well, what do it do?? Its windows 11....
  3. Why does my touchpad pointer keep freezing and how to fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my touchpad pointer keep freezing and how to fix?: My touchpad pointer keeps freezing, it only unfreezea once I close and open my laptop. My touchpad has been super slow recently as well, what do it do?? Its windows 11....
  4. How to fix touchpad/pointer freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix touchpad/pointer freezing: I have an HP laptop windows 11, and my touchpad/pointer keeps freezing, I am sure it's my touchpad because I can leave my pointer over a clickable button and when I click it will not respond, I have reseted my laptop, and manually changed the driver for my pointer and...
  5. How to fix touchpad/pointer freezing

How to fix touchpad/pointer freezing: I have an HP laptop windows 11, and my touchpad/pointer keeps freezing, I am sure it's my touchpad because I can leave my pointer over a clickable button and when I click it will not respond, I have reseted my laptop, and manually changed the driver for my pointer and...
  6. How can I FIX my cursor selection tool and pointer for scrolling?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I FIX my cursor selection tool and pointer for scrolling?: Immediately after installing Windows 11 my bluetooth mouse and trackball, and the track pad on my laptop no longer work properly to select text. If I click and drag multiple times it will sometimes highlight select some of the text I drag over but most of the time nothing...
  7. How can I FIX my cursor selection tool and pointer for scrolling?

How can I FIX my cursor selection tool and pointer for scrolling?: Immediately after installing Windows 11 my bluetooth mouse and trackball, and the track pad on my laptop no longer work properly to select text. If I click and drag multiple times it will sometimes highlight select some of the text I drag over but most of the time nothing...
  8. cursor pointer freezes how to fix ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cursor pointer freezes how to fix ?: cursor pointer keeps freezing how to fix problem ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-pointer-freezes-how-to-fix/15f3e1e8-609e-4df1-b899-1b15d425d13d
  9. cursor pointer freezes how to fix ?

cursor pointer freezes how to fix ?: cursor pointer keeps freezing how to fix problem ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-pointer-freezes-how-to-fix/15f3e1e8-609e-4df1-b899-1b15d425d13d
  10. cursor/pointer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cursor/pointer: I just got my laptop today, and it was working fine but I left it to charge, then when I came to open it my pointer was gone. It's a windows 10 HP Laptop. My pointer only works when I plug in a mouse of my own. It's kind of a lot of work to be plugging the mouse in every time...