Windows 10: Cursor pops up on display while using a controller

Discus and support Cursor pops up on display while using a controller in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I use controller on pc but when I am in lobby and go to friends list or locker my cursor pop up on the side of the screen. What does this mean or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/alldaykaye1717, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Cursor pops up on display while using a controller

I use controller on pc but when I am in lobby and go to friends list or locker my cursor pop up on the side of the screen. What does this mean or what's causing it? Display is set at 1920x1080 and the same for NVCP. I'm on "Fullscreen". Also Fullscreen optimization is disabled.

submitted by /u/alldaykaye1717
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/alldaykaye1717, Feb 18, 2020
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Feb 18, 2020
  3. Dual display black out

To assist you further regarding your concern, uninstalling the display driver doesn't mean that the display will be disabled. On the other hand, we recommend that you perform the
    Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter. This program will identify and suggest a fix to resolve the issue. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

• Click Start, type troubleshooting and select
      Troubleshooting under Control Panel.
    • Click on Hardware and Sound and select Hardware and Devices.
    • A window will pop up, click on Next and follow the on-screen instructions to apply the suggested fixes.
    Keep us updated about your concern for further assistance.

Joseph Ban, Feb 18, 2020
  4. damtachoa Win User

Cursor pops up on display while using a controller

4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

Cursor pops up on display while using a controller

1. Cursor pops up on display while using a controller - Similar Threads - Cursor pops display

2. Volume control is not useful, constantly pops up for no reason.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume control is not useful, constantly pops up for no reason.: Volume control pops up nearly every time I move my mouse. This is the MOST annoying feature I can imagine. Please tell me there is a way to stop this. I'm gonna break my computer. Open a video and try to jump to the half-way point, you can't because the volume control won't...
  3. Volume control is not useful, constantly pops up for no reason.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume control is not useful, constantly pops up for no reason.: Volume control pops up nearly every time I move my mouse. This is the MOST annoying feature I can imagine. Please tell me there is a way to stop this. I'm gonna break my computer. Open a video and try to jump to the half-way point, you can't because the volume control won't...
  4. Pop-up when mouse cursor hovers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop-up when mouse cursor hovers: Hello, the pop up dialouge boxes appear whenever mouse cursor hovers on that particular option and gives name or details, and it can be very difficult navigate. I have attached screenshots and can it be disable it. Thanks...
  5. Pop-up when mouse cursor hovers

Pop-up when mouse cursor hovers: Hello, the pop up dialouge boxes appear whenever mouse cursor hovers on that particular option and gives name or details, and it can be very difficult navigate. I have attached screenshots and can it be disable it. Thanks...
  6. Pop-up User Account Control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop-up User Account Control: Working on DELL desktop, initially with Windows 10 & upgraded to Windows 11 aka NIGHTMARE. I want to go back to W10, but "Reset this PC" will not allow me to. When I click on "Reset PC" A window from User Account Control pops up. I enter my password from Microsoft or dell and...
  7. Pop-up User Account Control

Pop-up User Account Control: Working on DELL desktop, initially with Windows 10 & upgraded to Windows 11 aka NIGHTMARE. I want to go back to W10, but "Reset this PC" will not allow me to. When I click on "Reset PC" A window from User Account Control pops up. I enter my password from Microsoft or dell and...
  8. Weird pop up message while using Windows

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Weird pop up message while using Windows: Hello everyoneI got this weird popup program that keeps coming on popping up on my screen. This popup program interrupts me all the time and I'm having a feeling that something is wrong.Can somebody help me fix this situation?[Original Title: Pop Ups]...
  9. Hover pop-ups display

Hover pop-ups display: How do I turn off the hover pop-ups in Windows 10 Mail app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hover-pop-ups-display/cf6a31db-66bf-4212-9923-7d8ec27fb40a
  10. User Account control pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    User Account control pop up: When I click on my google browser icon in toolbar a UAC pop up ask if I want to let app make changes to computer Yes or No Why? I did not have to do this until a few days ago. What is making this happen?...