Windows 10: Cursor problem or perhaps a Windows drivers conflict

Discus and support Cursor problem or perhaps a Windows drivers conflict in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a problem where my screen cursor moves unevenly across the screen and is often difficult (tediousto fix on a designated point on the screen. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GerryLeone_058, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Cursor problem or perhaps a Windows drivers conflict

I have a problem where my screen cursor moves unevenly across the screen and is often difficult (tediousto fix on a designated point on the screen. I often have to go to the task manager or restart the computer to get it moving correctly. Someone said that it has something to do with the Realtech driver and that I should disable the driver. Does anyone have information about this and could specify a means of remedying the problem.

Thank you.

:)

GerryLeone_058, Sep 28, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Facebook App Cursor Problem

Hello Jonathan,

I realize that the cursor is having issue when using the Facebook app in Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Is the issue specific to the Facebook App?
    • From where did you download the App?
    • Did you make any recent changes prior to the issue?
    Let’s try with some steps which helps you resolving the issue.

Step 1: Perform a clean boot
    and check if issue persists.

To disable all non-Microsoft services consult the article called Clean Boot.

Follow: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run
    a program in Windows. You may also troubleshoot or determine what conflict is causing the problem by performing a clean boot.

Disclaimer: After troubleshooting, refer to this section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting"

Step 2:
    Run a Windows app troubleshooter and check.

If you have problems with an app, try this app troubleshooter.

Refer: Windows app troubleshooter

Keep us posted if the cursor issue is resolved to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 28, 2018
  4. Cursor problem or perhaps a Windows drivers conflict

Cursor

Hi Peter,

Unstable mouse cursors can be caused by outdated drivers, dirt inside the mouse, and more. To make your cursor work properly again, we recommend that you refer to this

article
    which lists all troubleshooting steps suitable for mouse issues.

Update us if the steps in the article helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

Cursor problem or perhaps a Windows drivers conflict

1. Cursor problem or perhaps a Windows drivers conflict - Similar Threads - Cursor problem perhaps

2. Laptop BSOD's perhaps driver error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop BSOD's perhaps driver error?: my brand new laptop has been crashing with “Memory_Management” “irql_not_less_or_equal” “System_Service_Exception” and many more other critical errors. i updated CPU and GPU drivers but i think the RAM or SSD is the issue. here's a minidump could someone help me? i dont know...
  3. Laptop BSOD's perhaps driver error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop BSOD's perhaps driver error?: my brand new laptop has been crashing with “Memory_Management” “irql_not_less_or_equal” “System_Service_Exception” and many more other critical errors. i updated CPU and GPU drivers but i think the RAM or SSD is the issue. here's a minidump could someone help me? i dont know...
  4. Windows conflict with AMD Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows conflict with AMD Drivers: To quickly summarize the issue, whenever gaming regardless of the game after some time my screen will just turn black and I will hear the sound of a device being unplugged quickly followed by a message from AMD reporting a Crash problem and that my drivers are in safe mode....
  5. Windows conflict with AMD Drivers

Windows conflict with AMD Drivers: To quickly summarize the issue, whenever gaming regardless of the game after some time my screen will just turn black and I will hear the sound of a device being unplugged quickly followed by a message from AMD reporting a Crash problem and that my drivers are in safe mode....
  6. Windows conflict with AMD Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Conflicting driver updates

Conflicting driver updates: Since I upgraded to Windows 11, I experienced a constant flickering screen going black and back to normal several times per second. Luckily, I managed to fix this by installing a newer version of my Intel UHD Graphics Driver through the Intel Driver & Support...
  8. ISSUE WITH DRIVERS, PERHAPS !

ISSUE WITH DRIVERS, PERHAPS !: Hello, So i tried the 2004 update as a preview long before it was released and since there i have been facing this issue every single day ! So all of a sudden the USB 2.0 ports of my system stop working and the bluetooth starts working. At this point i have noticed that...
  9. Bitlocker problems but perhaps more

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker problems but perhaps more: I recently sent my Asus Vivobook S14 to the service center for repairs (Motherboard). It came back to me with an request for the Bitlocker recovery key. I went through the guide on how to retrieve it. My Microsoft account however did not have my Asus notebook linked to it and...
  10. possible Windows driver confliction

possible Windows driver confliction: Thanks in advance anyone who happens upon this post. Specs: OS: Win 10 pro (DIGITAL LISCENCE) MOBO: GIGABYTE z270x Gaming 7 rev. 1.0 (Bios f9e) CPU:I7-7700k 4.2ghz GPU:Nvidia ASUS Strix 1070 Monitor: Asus vgq248e 144hz PSU:Corsair 750w RAM: corsair vengeance 3200mhz...