Windows 10: Cursor Problem

Discus and support Cursor Problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When right-clicking in desktop my cursor hangs up for up to five minutes or more, Has anyone had this problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by #Earthman1, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Cursor Problem

When right-clicking in desktop my cursor hangs up for up to five minutes or more, Has anyone had this problem?

:)

#Earthman1, Jun 21, 2019
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Jun 21, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 21, 2019
  4. Cursor Problem

Cursor

Hi Peter,

Unstable mouse cursors can be caused by outdated drivers, dirt inside the mouse, and more. To make your cursor work properly again, we recommend that you refer to this

article
    which lists all troubleshooting steps suitable for mouse issues.

Update us if the steps in the article helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

Cursor Problem

1. Cursor Problem - Similar Threads - Cursor Problem

2. When i hold down middle mouse, and move the cursor it scrolls, How do I fix this problem...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i hold down middle mouse, and move the cursor it scrolls, How do I fix this problem...: this is making middle mouse button useless in fusion 360 among other applications because it zooms out randomly due to windows interpeting me holding middle mouse and moving the cursor as me wanting to scroll, and it is annoying in browsers when I middle click to open a link...
  3. When i hold down middle mouse, and move the cursor it scrolls, How do I fix this problem...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When i hold down middle mouse, and move the cursor it scrolls, How do I fix this problem...: this is making middle mouse button useless in fusion 360 among other applications because it zooms out randomly due to windows interpeting me holding middle mouse and moving the cursor as me wanting to scroll, and it is annoying in browsers when I middle click to open a link...
  4. When i hold down middle mouse, and move the cursor it scrolls, How do I fix this problem...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Black screen and cursor problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen and cursor problem: When I turn on the PC, since Nov 23, the cursor is attached to a black screen. So when I move the cursor from bottom to top then a black surface covers the screen below the cursor. The issue is not there when using keyboard navigation.I'd find this thread but it doesn't have...
  6. Black screen and cursor problem

Black screen and cursor problem: When I turn on the PC, since Nov 23, the cursor is attached to a black screen. So when I move the cursor from bottom to top then a black surface covers the screen below the cursor. The issue is not there when using keyboard navigation.I'd find this thread but it doesn't have...
  7. windows 10 background problem _ hovering cursor does weird color swaping

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 background problem _ hovering cursor does weird color swaping: [ATTACH] any idea why the heck is this happening with the background ?? i have 32gb of ram and task man displays little to no hdd usage idk where this could come from...
  8. How to solve windows black screen problem without cursor in windows 11 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve windows black screen problem without cursor in windows 11 ?: Currently . I am using win 11 . When I last updated my laptop , It was black screen . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-windows-black-screen-problem-without/01d8f09a-5b9e-42a5-9e6f-6acd1ae241b8
  9. How to solve windows black screen problem without cursor in windows 11 ?

How to solve windows black screen problem without cursor in windows 11 ?: Currently . I am using win 11 . When I last updated my laptop , It was black screen . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-windows-black-screen-problem-without/01d8f09a-5b9e-42a5-9e6f-6acd1ae241b8
  10. I'm having a problem with the irregular behaviour of the cursor on my laptop while charging

I'm having a problem with the irregular behaviour of the cursor on my laptop while charging: My laptop's cursor acts weird when its charging and external mouse doesn't work. it works totally fine when my laptop isn't plugged in. Drivers are updated as well.I usually use my laptop on a cooling pad, Should the trackpad be used while the laptop is on a flat surface? my...