Windows 10: Cursor problems

Discus and support Cursor problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I went on to an American site and sent an email. Now when I try to type anything and hit the space bar my cursor goes to the beginning of the line.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SandraWoods6, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Cursor problems

I went on to an American site and sent an email. Now when I try to type anything and hit the space bar my cursor goes to the beginning of the line. Please help its driving me mad!

:)

SandraWoods6, Aug 13, 2019
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Aug 13, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Cursor problems

Cursor

Hi Peter,

Unstable mouse cursors can be caused by outdated drivers, dirt inside the mouse, and more. To make your cursor work properly again, we recommend that you refer to this

article
    which lists all troubleshooting steps suitable for mouse issues.

Update us if the steps in the article helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Cursor problems

1. Cursor problems - Similar Threads - Cursor problems

2. Cursor problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor problem: I recently purchased a new HP laptop. While I like it, I have a problem with the cursor jumping . For example, it just did it while typing this message. I stopped on the word "jumping" and the cursor went back to in front of the word "problem". Is there any way to stop...
  3. Cursor Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor Problem: When right-clicking in desktop my cursor hangs up for up to five minutes or more, Has anyone had this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-problem/55ba0994-b4ef-491d-9ded-4e3d1b654e8b
  4. Windows 10 cursor problem

Windows 10 cursor problem: I have an HP Windows 10(not really certain how better to describe the laptop) and I am having an issue for the past few weeks where at random times while I am using the computer the cursor will jump to near the bottom right corner. Sometimes it moves there and I am...
  5. Cursor Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor Problem: How do I eliminate hovering of cursor from my touchpad that switches to unwanted tasks? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-problem/17ff8a4b-7596-4482-addd-960916ff75c3
  6. Problem with direction of cursor movement in 3 display monitor setup

Problem with direction of cursor movement in 3 display monitor setup: I have 3 barco display monitors setup. Windows 10 reside on monitor 1 to the left, then I have monitors 2 and monitor 3 to the right. Problem I have is that my cursor will travel from monitor 1 far left to monitor 3 far right before going to the middle monitor 2. How do I...
  7. Problem with Screen Cursor (and keyboard) Surface Pro 4, Windows 10 Pro

Problem with Screen Cursor (and keyboard) Surface Pro 4, Windows 10 Pro: My cursor starts to flash and is difficult to use when it is flashing. It appears it has something to do with a transparent Semi Circle that appears in the upper part and slightly above the right end of the taskbar. If, using my finger, I touch the screen within the semi...
  8. Custom mouse cursor problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Custom mouse cursor problems: Hi, I've recently downloaded some custom mouse cursors from Open Cursor Library and once I applied them they looked great. But, as soon as I used the touchscreen the cursor disappeared and would not show up until I went back into the pointer settings and reapplied them with...
  9. Problem with Mouse - Flashing blue circle beside cursor.

Problem with Mouse - Flashing blue circle beside cursor.: I'm using a USB mouse instead of the touch pad mouse built into my laptop and everything was fine until recently I noted a spinning blue circle that appear beside the cursor, but not sure why. I have tried restoring my computer to a earlier restore point as well as resetting...
  10. Tiny Mouse Cursor Problems in ZBrush, WPS office, and other 3rd party apps...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tiny Mouse Cursor Problems in ZBrush, WPS office, and other 3rd party apps...: There was an unsolved but closed issue here with the title: Tiny Mouse Cursor Problems in "cubase" I would like to connect here with the same problem becuase it is not just one application, I have problem with Zbrush too. I have a notebook and a desktop pc with windows...