Windows 10: Cursor problems

Discus and support Cursor problems in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When i try to customize my cursor it says my files are corrupted. Please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AhmetDanismaz, May 23, 2020.

1. Cursor problems

When i try to customize my cursor it says my files are corrupted. Please help.

:)

AhmetDanismaz, May 23, 2020
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, May 23, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 23, 2020
  4. Cursor problems

Cursor

Hi Peter,

Unstable mouse cursors can be caused by outdated drivers, dirt inside the mouse, and more. To make your cursor work properly again, we recommend that you refer to this

article
    which lists all troubleshooting steps suitable for mouse issues.

Update us if the steps in the article helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Cursor problems

1. Cursor problems - Similar Threads - Cursor problems

2. Problem with Paint cursor since the latest update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Paint cursor since the latest update: Since the Windows 10 update, I cannot get a horizontal arrow on small selections. Is there a work around or any chance Microsoft will fix it? I used to be able to make very precise adjustments but now, even though there are handles all around a small selection, only the...
  3. Cursor Problems since 1703. No rollback, No fixable updates, problem persists

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor Problems since 1703. No rollback, No fixable updates, problem persists: Hello. Since the Fall Creator's update !703, the cursor has been acting very bad. First problems I noticed back in 1703 was that the cursor would hang or dissappear. Back then, rolling back was the only solution. Tried updating, reinstalling drivers, reinstalling computer,...
  4. Why does Cursor turn into diamond and jump around screen? Any solutions to solve problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does Cursor turn into diamond and jump around screen? Any solutions to solve problem?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kyrilus [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ezljh2/why_does_cursor_turn_into_diamond_and_jump_around/
  5. cursor problem

cursor problem: My pointer is visible on the desktop, but is only visible on the edges when an app is open. The cursor is a black box instead of a line. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-problem/ebd0b7ce-4c70-41e9-83c9-9e4635d73705
  6. Does anyone know how to solve the problem where my cursor gets stuck in the corner of the...

Does anyone know how to solve the problem where my cursor gets stuck in the corner of the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ImHerBaka [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e4b2e4/does_anyone_know_how_to_solve_the_problem_where/
  7. Windows 10 Cursor problem

Windows 10 Cursor problem: I have my pc projecting (duplicate) to my to TV. The cursor shows up on the main computer screen but not on the TV. Is there a way to fix this? submitted by /u/NOccomore [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dz59om/windows_10_cursor_problem/
  8. Having a problem with my mouse cursor

Having a problem with my mouse cursor: Whenever I swipe my mouse too fast into the side of my screen, it disappears for a second and makes an error sound. When ever I spin around too fast in games, I freeze for a second. submitted by /u/Cfoshizzle [link] [comments]...
  9. Cursor problem

Cursor problem: I recently purchased a new HP laptop. While I like it, I have a problem with the cursor jumping . For example, it just did it while typing this message. I stopped on the word "jumping" and the cursor went back to in front of the word "problem". Is there any way to stop...
  10. Cursor problems

Cursor problems: I went on to an American site and sent an email. Now when I try to type anything and hit the space bar my cursor goes to the beginning of the line. Please help its driving me mad!...