Windows 10: Cursor Shaking And Jumping

Discus and support Cursor Shaking And Jumping in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I'm a windows 10 user and im one of the people that having cursor problems since i got windows10. I'm using a logitech g300s gaming mouse.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JonathanPoston, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Cursor Shaking And Jumping

Hi everyone. I'm a windows 10 user and im one of the people that having cursor problems since i got windows10. I'm using a logitech g300s gaming mouse. Until i got windows 10 i had no problem with my mouse also my cursor was moving okay. But after i got this new system, my cursor started vibrating. Specially when i move my mouse like zig-zag it starts vibrate, then jumps a little. I tried to get help from microsoft, the guy from call center connected to my system. Tried many different things to help me. We even created a new user on my system. First we realized that new user and welcome screen dont have that shaking problem and i decided to move my files to new user. But just like 15 mins i realized problem came back with new user. I'm a lenovo z5070 user, so i believe my problem not the same with HP users. If anyone have an idea bout surviving from this thing pls help. Because when you got a gaming mouse and also games to play, you want it to be fun. And guyz, this is not fun. Cursor Shaking And Jumping 1b8454b9-4232-47b2-9ba8-1d128f134b40?upload=true.png

I checked for updates all my devices using device manager panel. Also i tried to use my mouse with other computers. And it was okay. Then i used it with my computer and it failed again and again. Tried to get a solution using with troubleshooting. Also didn't help. I'm still waiting for help. I believe i did everything that i need to do until now. I want to use windows10 but if it goes like this i am going to use windows7 again.

:)

JonathanPoston, Feb 5, 2020

2. Screen Shaking and Jumping

How to solve problem screen shaking and jumping?

HafizAmran, Feb 5, 2020
  3. Cursor Shaking And Jumping

Hi everyone. I'm a windows 10 user and im one of the people that having cursor problems since i got windows10. I'm using a logitech g300s gaming mouse. Until i got windows 10 i had no problem with my mouse also my cursor was moving okay. But after i got
    this new system, my cursor started vibrating. Specially when i move my mouse like zig-zag it starts vibrate, then jumps a little. I tried to get help from microsoft, the guy from call center connected to my system. Tried many different things to help me. We
    even created a new user on my system. First we realized that new user and welcome screen dont have that shaking problem and i decided to move my files to new user. But just like 15 mins i realized problem came back with new user. I'm a lenovo z5070 user, so
    i believe my problem not the same with HP users. If anyone have an idea bout surviving from this thing pls help. Because when you got a gaming mouse and also games to play, you want it to be fun. And guyz, this is not fun.

Thanks for any idea/help/advise. ^^

** I checked for updates all my devices using device manager panel. Also i tried to use my mouse with other computers. And it was okay. Then i used it with my computer and it failed again and again. Tried to get a solution using with troubleshooting. Also
    didn't help. I'm still waiting for help. I believe i did everything that i need to do until now. I want to use windows10 but if it goes like this i am going to use windows7 again.

Gulsah Morgan, Feb 5, 2020
  4. Cursor Shaking And Jumping

Cursor jump

Hi,

One of the possible causes why you're having cursor jump issue might due to some hardware setting corruption.
    To isolate the cause of this issue, we need additional information.Kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you experiencing this issue every time you type to a certain app or to all of the apps/programs?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

We look forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

Cursor Shaking And Jumping

1. Cursor Shaking And Jumping - Similar Threads - Cursor Shaking Jumping

2. cursor starts shaking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cursor starts shaking: So due to some unknown reasons, my mouse pointer starts shaking and it becomes hard to do work. Its a windows 11 dell laptop.can anyone please help me with this issue, its really annoying to work with a shaking mouse pointer...
  3. cursor starts shaking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cursor starts shaking: So due to some unknown reasons, my mouse pointer starts shaking and it becomes hard to do work. Its a windows 11 dell laptop.can anyone please help me with this issue, its really annoying to work with a shaking mouse pointer...
  4. Touchpad causing cursor to shake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad causing cursor to shake: My touch pad, ever since a windows 11 update, has been acting weird, I use a mouse usually but sometimes the cursor just started shaking, the only way to stop it is by hitting the touch pad or disabling it. As I am writing this it is happening. I use my touch pad sometimes so...
  5. Touchpad causing cursor to shake

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad causing cursor to shake: My touch pad, ever since a windows 11 update, has been acting weird, I use a mouse usually but sometimes the cursor just started shaking, the only way to stop it is by hitting the touch pad or disabling it. As I am writing this it is happening. I use my touch pad sometimes so...
  6. cursor jump

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cursor jump: I use Windows 10. I have an HP notebook with touchscreen and Bang & Olufsen Keyboard with keypad. My cursor often jumps when I am typing. I try to type Microsoft Community and sometimes I will get something like MicrosCommuoft unity. That is the worst part. Next worst...
  7. jumping cursor

jumping cursor: I have had my Acer Aspire v3-572p computer for years and have had no problems. Just this week I have noticed that the cursor is jumping to the upper right corner. I have several icons in that corner and the cursor will select one of them and open it. I have Windows 10...
  8. Cursor jumps

Cursor jumps: Hi, My cursor jumps to the top of the screen, taking me out of windows etc. Four Microsoft people have remotely tried to fix it and no success. Any ideas? Thank you!...
  9. Jumping cursor

Jumping cursor: Why does my cursor keeping jumping, sometimes my text gets highlighted then deletes. This happens in all programs that have text writing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/jumping-cursor/17c969aa-8caf-4ef7-99de-7b2740648855
  10. Screen Shaking and Jumping

Screen Shaking and Jumping: How to solve problem screen shaking and jumping? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/screen-shaking-and-jumping/dc21a5b8-9ce1-4375-a586-864f3d1eb538

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 10 user and im one of the people that having cursor problems since i got windows10. Im using a logitech g300s gaming mouse. Until i got windows 10 i had no problem with my mouse also my cursor was

2. vibrating cursor problem