Windows 10: Cursor size

Discus and support Cursor size in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can one change the size of the winking cursor on a text document? I'm using Libre Office, and sometimes find it hard to see when I'm editing and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JonathanZL, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Cursor size

Can one change the size of the winking cursor on a text document? I'm using Libre Office, and sometimes find it hard to see when I'm editing and looking up and down from the document.

:)

JonathanZL, Feb 6, 2019
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Feb 6, 2019
  3. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Feb 6, 2019
  4. Cursor size

Change size of virtual keyboard keys (Ease of Access)

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To increase the size of the On-screen keyboard, follow the steps below:

• Open on-screen keyboard.
    • Place the mouse cursor to the edges of the keyboard window.
    • It will change the cursor symbol to double arrow.
    • Click and drag the mouse to resize the keyboard window.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

Cursor size

1. Cursor size - Similar Threads - Cursor size

2. Mouse without Boarders How do I reduce the mouse cursor size on the slave machine?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse without Boarders How do I reduce the mouse cursor size on the slave machine?: Hi - My mouse cursor works great on the single screen on my primary computer. But when the cursor travels to the 2 screens of the slave computer, it increases in size. How do I make it the same size as the primary? I have already checked all the cursor settings in mouse...
  3. Mouse without Boarders How do I reduce the mouse cursor size on the slave machine?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse without Boarders How do I reduce the mouse cursor size on the slave machine?: Hi - My mouse cursor works great on the single screen on my primary computer. But when the cursor travels to the 2 screens of the slave computer, it increases in size. How do I make it the same size as the primary? I have already checked all the cursor settings in mouse...
  4. Mouse without Boarders How do I reduce the mouse cursor size on the slave machine?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My regular white cursor size and Large white size are the say

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My regular white cursor size and Large white size are the say: These two are the same size. I select regular white and click apply and the cursor size is still like Large white. How to fix plz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-regular-white-cursor-size-and-large-white-size/3945fa5e-1dce-4da1-8ef8-ef140a20b0ca
  6. My regular white cursor size and Large white size are the say

My regular white cursor size and Large white size are the say: These two are the same size. I select regular white and click apply and the cursor size is still like Large white. How to fix plz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-regular-white-cursor-size-and-large-white-size/3945fa5e-1dce-4da1-8ef8-ef140a20b0ca
  7. My regular white cursor size and Large white size are the say

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. How to change the pen cursor size in WhiteBoard?

How to change the pen cursor size in WhiteBoard?: I am visually impaired and have my mouse pointer set to a large size with inverted colors. Yet, when I open Microsoft WhiteNoard to use my pen and tablet, the curser shrinks into a dot so tiny I cant find it on the screen to know where I'm writing. How can I make it larger?...
  9. How to change the pen cursor size in WhiteBoard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the pen cursor size in WhiteBoard?: I am visually impaired and have my mouse pointer set to a large size with inverted colors. Yet, when I open Microsoft WhiteNoard to use my pen and tablet, the curser shrinks into a dot so tiny I cant find it on the screen to know where I'm writing. How can I make it larger?...
  10. How to make windows cursor smaller than the minimum size?

How to make windows cursor smaller than the minimum size?: I have set the defualt cursor to the lowest size possible,but its just to big for me,is there any way to make the cursor smaller than the smallest size ? Thanks...