Windows 10: cursor stopped moving

Discus and support cursor stopped moving in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Cursor stopped moving....use windows 10 and I use the finger touchpad not a mouse....... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sandra LInd, Oct 6, 2018.

1. cursor stopped moving

Cursor stopped moving....use windows 10 and I use the finger touchpad not a mouse....

:)

sandra LInd, Oct 6, 2018

2. Mouse Cursor stops moving..

I cant tell if its a short in the wire. Ive tried the fix about going to virtual memory and changing those settings. Its simply just a very short stop while im moving the cursor around. Almost if it lags behind the movement. I've tried USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports. Its an old Dell mouse and I cant even afford to get a 5$ mouse right now with the way things are. It ypically spend free time playing FPS and this is making it to where i cant even do the thing I enjoy. Not sure what it could be. The mouse could be fine for 10-15 seconds and ill say. well okay its better. But then it will do it again shortly after.

Also, I remember there used to be a Peripherals subforum a while back here?

cameronh779, Oct 6, 2018
  3. how to stop moving tiles

Hi Larry,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to stop moving Windows live tiles.

• Right click on the live tile.
    • Click on more option.
    • select turn off live tile option.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Oct 6, 2018
  4. deeneecy Win User

cursor stopped moving

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

cursor stopped moving

1. cursor stopped moving - Similar Threads - cursor stopped moving

2. XBox Controller moving mouse cursor - how to stop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox Controller moving mouse cursor - how to stop?: Hello all. I have an Xbox One controller connected wirelessly through an XBox PC adapter to Win 10 PC. Lately, when I power on the controller, the right joystick moves the cursor on my Windows 10 desktop. While playing games, this can cause any manner of issues when something...
  3. XBox Controller moving mouse cursor - how to stop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBox Controller moving mouse cursor - how to stop?: Hello all. I have an Xbox One controller connected wirelessly through an XBox PC adapter to Win 10 PC. Lately, when I power on the controller, the right joystick moves the cursor on my Windows 10 desktop. While playing games, this can cause any manner of issues when something...
  4. XBox Controller moving mouse cursor - how to stop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Cursor not moving.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor not moving.: No matter what I try my cursor of my computer will not move. I have tried 4 different mouse‘s. From wireless to gaming and plug in ones. I also tried holding the start key and moving with arrows. Also this computer is still on Windows 7. But I cannot do anything because it...
  6. Cursor not moving.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor not moving.: No matter what I try my cursor of my computer will not move. I have tried 4 different mouse‘s. From wireless to gaming and plug in ones. I also tried holding the start key and moving with arrows. Also this computer is still on Windows 7. But I cannot do anything because it...
  7. Intellimouse classic cursor stop moving

Intellimouse classic cursor stop moving: Hi, My intellimouse classic is working the way it should but everytime that the mouse is not touching the mouse pad for 0.1sec the cursor stop moving and is stuck. I already install , reinstall the drivers , rebooted , try other usb ports. I also tried this :...
  8. Cursor moves on its on

Cursor moves on its on: Why do pointer move on its own . should I put it on low intensity https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-moves-on-its-on/c3d555c8-9f9a-4479-a1ac-a4054e342ebc
  9. cursor not moving

cursor not moving: on my computer the cursor is not moving right when I get on it it just stops moving or sometimes just jump around my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-not-moving/d590b4f6-bc8d-4216-a64d-16a9dca3f07d
  10. Cursor keeps moving

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cursor keeps moving: I'm using Dell Latitude , and been experiencing this cursor that keeps moving at the upper right of the screen and lower left, Done diasbling touchpad but the problem still exist, Done reformatting but it still not fixed. Done doing some of the tips here from running...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what to do when cursor stops moving

2. cursor stopped moving