Windows 10: Cursor stuck at loading...

Discus and support Cursor stuck at loading... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HI! When i enter my PC and i'm on my desktop screen, then my cursor start loading and won't stop. I can't click or use my screen, i can only use my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by thiashildebrand, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Cursor stuck at loading...

HI!
    When i enter my PC and i'm on my desktop screen, then my cursor start loading and won't stop. I can't click or use my screen, i can only use my taskbar.

:)

thiashildebrand, Apr 11, 2021
  2. JohnnyGui Win User

Cursor stuck on loading after saving dialog using Edge

In Edge, when opening the "Save Picture As..." dialog box on certain websites, and then clicking Save or Cancel on the saving dialog, the cursor will be stuck as a blue loading circle.

A good example is the following wallpaper website: Desktop Wallpapers — Candidly Keri
    Click on a wallpaper to enlarge it, then right-click on it and choose Save picture as... Then cancel the saving box and the cursor will be stuck on a loading blue circle sign.

Anyone else experiencing this?

JohnnyGui, Apr 11, 2021
  3. deeneecy Win User
    cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Apr 11, 2021
  4. KRhind Win User

Cursor stuck at loading...

PC stuck on desktop with constant loading cursor

My PC was running perfectly fine until this morning when it wouldn't connect to the internet. I restarted and then it was stuck on a black screen. I restarted again and eventually got to the desktop, however its stuck once more. I cant click on any icons
    or open anything and when I hover over the task bar my cursor turns into a little blue loading circle. I started a disk repair from the Advanced options to no avail. I booted into safe mode and the same thing is happening. My screen keeps flicking from blank
    to my normal desktop but the loading cursor persists and I cannot do anything.... please help.

KRhind, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

Cursor stuck at loading...

1. Cursor stuck at loading... - Similar Threads - Cursor stuck loading

2. Cursor keeps loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor keeps loading: My cursor keeps loading on windows 11, when i restart windows explorer it stops loading for 10 seconds, then starts again...? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-keeps-loading/57831170-da44-426d-9349-ae9c77c886ca
  3. Cursor stuck on loading after updating to w11

Cursor stuck on loading after updating to w11: Since I've updated to windows 11 the cursor is permanently displaying the loading blue circle, it appears to not affect the usability of the system, but it's quite annoying.I have already tryed the clean boot and it does nothing....
  4. Cursor stuck on loading after updating to w11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor stuck on loading after updating to w11: Since I've updated to windows 11 the cursor is permanently displaying the loading blue circle, it appears to not affect the usability of the system, but it's quite annoying.I have already tryed the clean boot and it does nothing....
  5. When opening a file in file manager it will be stuck on the loading cursor

When opening a file in file manager it will be stuck on the loading cursor: So me and my cousin opened my laptop but when, He opened file manager and clicked on a video, but when he clicked it, it is stuck to the blue loading cursor please help me...
  6. Cursor stuck on blue loading marker after factory reset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor stuck on blue loading marker after factory reset.: I am trying to sell my laptop but after factory resetting the laptop, the cursor keeps getting stuck with a blue loading marker once i press anywhere on the desktop. It isn't a problem for me as I can fix it temporarily by deleting certain files from the registry...
  7. PC stuck on desktop with constant loading cursor

PC stuck on desktop with constant loading cursor: My PC was running perfectly fine until this morning when it wouldn't connect to the internet. I restarted and then it was stuck on a black screen. I restarted again and eventually got to the desktop, however its stuck once more. I cant click on any icons or open anything and...
  8. Windows 10. Stuck loading in safe mode!!! The cursor just loading.

Windows 10. Stuck loading in safe mode!!! The cursor just loading.: Im in safe mode and im stuck. I cannot acess menu its just loading. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-stuck-loading-in-safe-mode-the-cursor/64e78d60-5806-4cd3-ab6a-6176dab14502
  9. Cursor stuck on loading after saving dialog using Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Cursor stuck on loading after saving dialog using Edge: In Edge, when opening the "Save Picture As..." dialog box on certain websites, and then clicking Save or Cancel on the saving dialog, the cursor will be stuck as a blue loading circle. A good example is the following wallpaper website:...
  10. Stuck on black screen, large cursor arrow and windows will not load

Stuck on black screen, large cursor arrow and windows will not load: Hello, I recently started getting a black screen when trying to turn on my laptop, a Sony Vaio running Windows 10. I am unable to download the DM log collector tool since I cannot use my computer at all. It stays on the black screen even if I let it sit for hours. It's...