Windows 10: Cursor stuck in Bottom Right Hand Corner

Discus and support Cursor stuck in Bottom Right Hand Corner in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I’ve been trying to fix this problem on and off for about a day. I don’t really know how it started by my cursor jumped to the bottom corner of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BattlePig101, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Cursor stuck in Bottom Right Hand Corner

So I’ve been trying to fix this problem on and off for about a day. I don’t really know how it started by my cursor jumped to the bottom corner of my screen. When I try to move it it flickers back to the same spot. I can’t go very far before it goes back to the same spot. The mouse still works otherwise, I can click the thing it is stuck on, the time and calendar button, and it will bring that up. I’ve tried several things. I’ve tried restarting it multiple times. Shutting down and turning it on. I’ve plugged in a new mouse, it worked but had the same problem, Switched the USB ports in which the mouse was plugged in, tried using manual keyboard mouse controls. None of it worked. So now I’ve made an account to try and get some help from you guys. Thanks!

:)

BattlePig101, Nov 28, 2019
  2. BillKubat Win User

Cursor jumps to upper right hand corner

I have a Toshiba laptop and use external, wireless keyboard and mouse with larger monitor. Occasionally, the cursor jumps to the upper right hand corner and I'm stuck; it easily corrects by opening and closing the laptop lid -albeit a minor burr but a
    burr. I've recently replaced the keyboard and mouse (Logitech), upgraded to latest version of Windows 10 and downloaded key function driver from Toshiba. Still have the problem with about the same frequency - not every time but 3-4 times a day. Thank you!

BillKubat, Nov 28, 2019
  3. right hand corner ads

I am suddenly getting ads in the lower right hand corner of my screen. How do I get rid of them?

SandraOlive, Nov 28, 2019
  4. Cursor stuck in Bottom Right Hand Corner

stuck and flickering mouse in left hand corner of screen

stuck and flickering mouse in left hand corner of screen

alandeane1, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

Cursor stuck in Bottom Right Hand Corner

1. Cursor stuck in Bottom Right Hand Corner - Similar Threads - Cursor stuck Bottom

2. Pc stuck in choose an option, number 99 in bottom right corner, and 9C in bottom right corner.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck in choose an option, number 99 in bottom right corner, and 9C in bottom right corner.: So a few days ago, before I went to bed I had shut off my pc using the windows logo. The next day I turn it on to find out that the number. 9C was at the bottom right corner of my monitor, so I restart it and now I have an MSI loading screen in the middle saying preparing...
  3. When I right-click on the small computer icon bottom right-hand corner on the bottom...

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I right-click on the small computer icon bottom right-hand corner on the bottom...: When I right-click on the small computer icon bottom right-hand corner on the bottom taskbar and open Network and Internet Settings, the box has completely changed?! It used to show all the different available networks etc and now it just shows my internet provider with its...
  4. When I right-click on the small computer icon bottom right-hand corner on the bottom...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I right-click on the small computer icon bottom right-hand corner on the bottom...: When I right-click on the small computer icon bottom right-hand corner on the bottom taskbar and open Network and Internet Settings, the box has completely changed?! It used to show all the different available networks etc and now it just shows my internet provider with its...
  5. When I right-click on the small computer icon bottom right-hand corner on the bottom...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Saying Activate Windows in bottom right hand corner.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Saying Activate Windows in bottom right hand corner.: I have recently had to change my motherboard on my pc and windows and today when I logged onto my pc I had to use my windows password rather than my pin for my pc. It is also now saying activate windows in the corner of my screen even though I had a licence for windows and it...
  7. Mouse cursor jumping to bottom right corner

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse cursor jumping to bottom right corner: My mouse cursor keeps jumping to the bottom right corner of the screen, either opening the language bar, the calendar, the notifications or the tab that brings you back to your desktop. The time between each jump is completely random, and the consistency is different each...
  8. Cursor jumps to upper right hand corner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor jumps to upper right hand corner: I have a Toshiba laptop and use external, wireless keyboard and mouse with larger monitor. Occasionally, the cursor jumps to the upper right hand corner and I'm stuck; it easily corrects by opening and closing the laptop lid -albeit a minor burr but a burr. I've recently...
  9. Mouse continually getting stuck in bottom right hand corner of screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse continually getting stuck in bottom right hand corner of screen: Hi! So, I've been having this issue for the last couple of months or so...recently, my computer started having a number of issues, and one of the most prominent ones was that the mouse cursor would repeatedly get stuck in the bottom right corner of the screen (and sometimes...
  10. Mouse cursor keeps getting stuck in bottom right corner of screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor keeps getting stuck in bottom right corner of screen: My mouse keeps going to the bottom right corner of the screen. My touchpad works just fine, but whenever I move my mouse the cursor instantly goes to the bottom right and I have no clue how to fix this. I've had this mouse for a while and this problem happened out of nowhere....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i have a box and a cursor on the right corner of my screen how do i get rid of it

2. cursor stuck in lower right corner