Windows 10: cursor stuck in middle of screen

Discus and support cursor stuck in middle of screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when i turn my comp on it all works ok but the curser is stuck in the middle of the screen i have had to revert too an mouse to move it which is how i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by paultucker4, Feb 19, 2020.

1. cursor stuck in middle of screen

when i turn my comp on it all works ok but the curser is stuck in the middle of the screen i have had to revert too an mouse to move it which is how i got to ask this HELP please

Moved from the Community Es

:)

paultucker4, Feb 19, 2020

2. Cursor image in middle of screen

My wife and both have Surface 3 tablets, after the Windows 10 anniversary update my wife's tablet has "an image" of the cursor arrow and waiting icon in the middle of the screen. I say image because it is always there, however it isn't affecting the operation
    of anything. How do I get rid of it?

NedLarivee, Feb 19, 2020
  3. Frozen cursor in middle of screen

Hi Folks

I have a Asus X555L with windows 10. Cursor is frozen in middle of screen - can you help?

Key pad is working ok to sign in

Ctrl alt and delete brings up task manager ok

I have used main power button to restart but doesn't clear it.

Hopefully yours

Mark

MarkLBaugh, Feb 19, 2020
  4. bdxoul Win User

cursor stuck in middle of screen

My pc is stuck at Black screen with cursor

Hello There Everyone.

I shutdown my pc yesterday after work after 12 hours i open it but i am stuck with black screen. I tried my steps to open it but it dosen't work.
    Steps i did
    *i tried to startup repair on advance menu
    *i have reset the pc ( its says problem occured)
    *i have Uninstalled recent update.
    My pc specs
    *Acer Veriton
    *64 bit
    *windows 10
    Please help me to solve out

bdxoul, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

cursor stuck in middle of screen

1. cursor stuck in middle of screen - Similar Threads - cursor stuck middle

2. why is my mouse cursor stuck in the middle of my screen when i boot my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my mouse cursor stuck in the middle of my screen when i boot my pc?: When i first boot my pc my mouse cursor is fine. until i enter my pin it disappears then it teleports to the middle of the screen and i cant move it....
  3. why is my mouse cursor stuck in the middle of my screen when i boot my pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is my mouse cursor stuck in the middle of my screen when i boot my pc?: When i first boot my pc my mouse cursor is fine. until i enter my pin it disappears then it teleports to the middle of the screen and i cant move it....
  4. why is my mouse cursor stuck in the middle of my screen when i boot my pc?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Cursor randomly jumping to the middle of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor randomly jumping to the middle of the screen: Hi my cursor jumps randomly into the middle of the screen on my laptop. I have tried different mouses, different usb hubs, trackpad, even when not using, it still jumps to the center of the screen. And I don't know what to do. I even tried searching about the problem but...
  6. Cursor randomly jumping to the middle of the screen

Cursor randomly jumping to the middle of the screen: Hi my cursor jumps randomly into the middle of the screen on my laptop. I have tried different mouses, different usb hubs, trackpad, even when not using, it still jumps to the center of the screen. And I don't know what to do. I even tried searching about the problem but...
  7. Cursor blinking and screen stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor blinking and screen stuck: Mouse cursor blinking and screen get stuck......after pressing any key on keyboard the freezing stops on Asus tuf laptop runing on windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-blinking-and-screen-stuck/943614c4-9329-4356-aacb-dc863367c9e5
  8. Cursor blinking and screen stuck

Cursor blinking and screen stuck: Mouse cursor blinking and screen get stuck......after pressing any key on keyboard the freezing stops on Asus tuf laptop runing on windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-blinking-and-screen-stuck/943614c4-9329-4356-aacb-dc863367c9e5
  9. Cursor flickering and stuck at the corner of the screen

Cursor flickering and stuck at the corner of the screen: I found a lot of posts on here that describes this problem - that the cursor flickers and stuck around some corner of the screen. Struggling with this problem for two days, I was finally able to resolve it myself. I'm hoping this post could help someone else in need. This...
  10. Mouse cursor stuck in center of screen

Mouse cursor stuck in center of screen: My mouse cursor suddenly froze in the corner of my screen after closing a game, i restarted my computer and ive also googled alot and reinstalled drivers and so far nothing has worked im using a m65 pro corsair mouse and i cant buy a new one so thats a no go, also im on a...