Windows 10: Cursor stuck on blue loading marker after factory reset.

Discus and support Cursor stuck on blue loading marker after factory reset. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am trying to sell my laptop but after factory resetting the laptop, the cursor keeps getting stuck with a blue loading marker once i press anywhere... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GhaziVU, Aug 9, 2020.

1. GhaziVU Win User

Cursor stuck on blue loading marker after factory reset.

I am trying to sell my laptop but after factory resetting the laptop, the cursor keeps getting stuck with a blue loading marker once i press anywhere on the desktop. It isn't a problem for me as I can fix it temporarily by deleting certain files from the registry configuration. However, the problem keeps happening after a factory reset and I cant sell it with that problem. Does anyone know how to fix it for good?

:)

GhaziVU, Aug 9, 2020
  2. JohnnyGui Win User

Cursor stuck on loading after saving dialog using Edge

In Edge, when opening the "Save Picture As..." dialog box on certain websites, and then clicking Save or Cancel on the saving dialog, the cursor will be stuck as a blue loading circle.

A good example is the following wallpaper website: Desktop Wallpapers — Candidly Keri
    Click on a wallpaper to enlarge it, then right-click on it and choose Save picture as... Then cancel the saving box and the cursor will be stuck on a loading blue circle sign.

Anyone else experiencing this?

JohnnyGui, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Corvs Win User
    Stuck In Set Up Loop After Factory Reset

Product: Pavillion 550-103na
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-Bit)

So after having an absolute nightmare not being allowed to factory reset, I finally managed to get it to do it by selecting only drives with Windows installed instead of all drives. It seemed to reset OK. But it got worse, now I start the PC, it gets the black screen and the HP logo, it then goes to a blue screen asking for location, click next, it says error and needs an update, click next to connect to WiFi as instructed and it restarts itself and loops back to the first screen asking for location. I don't have an external drive or anything, what can I do to get this set up again? It was bought in 2107 but barely used, it's practically brand new from lack of use so I just don't understand the problem.

Cursor stuck on blue loading marker after factory reset. [​IMG]

Corvs, Aug 9, 2020
  4. Corvs Win User

Stuck In Set Up Loop After Factory Reset

Thanks, I can look at that now I'm on a laptop. Here was the screen tapping F11:

and this was the system before restoring it:

Corvs, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Cursor stuck on blue loading marker after factory reset. - Similar Threads - Cursor stuck blue

2. Windows Stuck on Black screen with Blue Loading Cursor after Startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Stuck on Black screen with Blue Loading Cursor after Startup: My PC was fine before installing the most recent windows updates and Nvidia driver updates. Now at startup, will see the white dots spinning to load and after it presents a black screen. If I try to move my mouse cursor it moves, and displays, but shows as a spinning blue...
  3. Windows Stuck on Black screen with Blue Loading Cursor after Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Stuck on Black screen with Blue Loading Cursor after Startup: My PC was fine before installing the most recent windows updates and Nvidia driver updates. Now at startup, will see the white dots spinning to load and after it presents a black screen. If I try to move my mouse cursor it moves, and displays, but shows as a spinning blue...
  4. Windows Stuck on Black screen with Blue Loading Cursor after Startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. User not loading after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User not loading after factory reset: So I factory reset my laptop because I was having problems with it then after the reset it had a loading screen “undoing changes” I thought that was part of the process so I just went with it after the reset it brought me back to the login screen which is weird after a...
  6. User not loading after factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User not loading after factory reset: So I factory reset my laptop because I was having problems with it then after the reset it had a loading screen “undoing changes” I thought that was part of the process so I just went with it after the reset it brought me back to the login screen which is weird after a...
  7. User not loading after factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Cursor missing after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor missing after Factory Reset: Recently I factory reset my PC, and now my Cursor is gone. I tried contacting Microsoft and HP, there was no solution. I came here to find an answer and put this hint to a rest. Ask me any questions, and I'll try to respond to the best of my ability!...
  9. Cursor stuck at loading...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor stuck at loading...: HI! When i enter my PC and i'm on my desktop screen, then my cursor start loading and won't stop. I can't click or use my screen, i can only use my taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-stuck-at-loading/31e51846-d6fe-43ba-96f6-a691613033a3
  10. Stuck in loop after Factory Reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in loop after Factory Reset: So I went ahead and factory reset after not using the PC in a while, and it being slow when I last used it about a year or so ago. It is a Dell Inspiron 3252. Now my issue is the loop I'm stuck in. It first prompts me with the "Hi there" screen, asking me to set up country...