Windows 10: cursor stuttering

Discus and support cursor stuttering in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my cursor stutters when a software is lagging. and its very annoying especially when playing minecraft bedrock. the cursor just stutters for a split... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Arvin Al-Kautsar, Jul 28, 2020.

1. cursor stuttering

my cursor stutters when a software is lagging. and its very annoying especially when playing minecraft bedrock. the cursor just stutters for a split second and goes back to normal. this happens so many times

:)

Arvin Al-Kautsar, Jul 28, 2020

2. cursor stuttering

my cursor stutters when a software is lagging. and its very annoying especially when playing minecraft bedrock. the cursor just stutters for a split second and goes back to normal. this happens so many times

Arvin Al-Kautsar, Jul 29, 2020
  3. deeneecy Win User
    cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Jul 29, 2020
  4. cursor stuttering

Screen & Cursor Stuttering

I woke up this morning to find that upon moving my cursor, it would stutter about every 1-2 seconds very briefly. I was frustrated and reinstalled Windows 10 on a new drive. Everything seemed fine for a while, but the problem showed back up after I tried
    to reinstall my graphics drivers for Nvidia. I uninstalled the drivers and discovered a few things.

1. Upon booting up my PC, there wouldn't be any stuttering for about 5 seconds before the 'device connected/usb connected' da-ding sound would play and the stuttering would start.

2. If the Nvidia Drivers were installed and then uninstalled, the stuttering would go away before the restart finalized the uninstillation.

Thanks for any help!

Merlinsclaw, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

cursor stuttering

1. cursor stuttering - Similar Threads - cursor stuttering

2. Loading cursor 'stuttering' while PC working on optimal condition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading cursor 'stuttering' while PC working on optimal condition: Since this morning my computer's cursor has been acting weird, I cannot upload a video of it but it basically 'stutters' or blinks fastly as if the computer dell inspiron 14 pro, 2023 was processing something.It does not go slower or anything, but it is rather annoying and...
  3. Loading cursor 'stuttering' while PC working on optimal condition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loading cursor 'stuttering' while PC working on optimal condition: Since this morning my computer's cursor has been acting weird, I cannot upload a video of it but it basically 'stutters' or blinks fastly as if the computer dell inspiron 14 pro, 2023 was processing something.It does not go slower or anything, but it is rather annoying and...
  4. Cursor lag/stuttering when using iGPU in Windows 11 possibly only under no load for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor lag/stuttering when using iGPU in Windows 11 possibly only under no load for...: Hello! I faced with an annoying bug in Windows 11: when using integrated GPU Iris Xe the mouse pointer lags/stutters in Windows 11 from time to time. By lagging/stuttering I mean the pointer moves with low or at least lower FPS than the rest of the picture: please refer to...
  5. Cursor lag/stuttering when using iGPU in Windows 11 possibly only under no load for...

Cursor lag/stuttering when using iGPU in Windows 11 possibly only under no load for...: Hello! I faced with an annoying bug in Windows 11: when using integrated GPU Iris Xe the mouse pointer lags/stutters in Windows 11 from time to time. By lagging/stuttering I mean the pointer moves with low or at least lower FPS than the rest of the picture: please refer to...
  6. Windows 11 - Cursor Stuttering Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Cursor Stuttering Issue: I have a persistent cursor stuttering issue that has made it impossible to use my computer.This issue started happening randomly without applying an new updates. I also tried rolling back the 22H2 update and that did not help. I've tried doing a clean boot with all...
  7. Windows 11 - Cursor Stuttering Issue

Windows 11 - Cursor Stuttering Issue: I have a persistent cursor stuttering issue that has made it impossible to use my computer.This issue started happening randomly without applying an new updates. I also tried rolling back the 22H2 update and that did not help. I've tried doing a clean boot with all...
  8. blured text under mouse cursor and mouse lag stutter after latest Edge update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blured text under mouse cursor and mouse lag stutter after latest Edge update: whenever I use spelling correct or other sub menus like cast video, I get blurred text when I highlight under mouse cursor and intermittent mouse input lag in browser screen shot below....
  9. blured text under mouse cursor and mouse lag stutter after latest Edge update

blured text under mouse cursor and mouse lag stutter after latest Edge update: whenever I use spelling correct or other sub menus like cast video, I get blurred text when I highlight under mouse cursor and intermittent mouse input lag in browser screen shot below....
  10. cursor stutters nonstop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cursor stutters nonstop: Hey, out of nowhere, when I lunched my PC I saw my cursor stuttering!, at first I thought that the pc might just not be lunched properly yet so I ignored it, afterwards when I lunched an fps game, my aim was stuttering too!, thats when I got worried and tried to fix it on my...