Windows 10: Cursor theme bug

Discus and support Cursor theme bug in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Guys I apply a full cursor pack in theme section but when I reboot the cursor is white again, where is the mistake? submitted by /u/Deep-a [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Deep-a, Jan 10, 2020.

1. /u/Deep-a Win User

Cursor theme bug

Guys I apply a full cursor pack in theme section but when I reboot the cursor is white again, where is the mistake?

submitted by /u/Deep-a
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Deep-a, Jan 10, 2020

2. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - How to install themes

Hi Rykel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. Don’t worry. We will assist to resolve this issue.

What error do you receive while trying to download themes?

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop screen and select
              Personalize.

• Select themes from the left side of the page.

• Next select Themes settings.

• Select Get more Themes online.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jan 10, 2020
  4. deeneecy Win User

Cursor theme bug

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

Cursor theme bug

1. Cursor theme bug - Similar Threads - Cursor theme bug

2. Windows 11 theme bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 theme bug: Windows 11 theme bugN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-theme-bug/4d4116b3-e175-4cc0-b216-e1ab29839aad
  3. Windows 11 theme bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 theme bug: Windows 11 theme bugN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-theme-bug/4d4116b3-e175-4cc0-b216-e1ab29839aad
  4. How to Change the Cursor Theme with Change in System Theme?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Change the Cursor Theme with Change in System Theme?: I am a Windows 11 UserI use Auto Dark Mode App to switch between light and dark mode automatically. What I want is, with the change in the System theme from light to dark, it should automatically change the Cursor theme too. Is there a way to do so?Also I use an App called...
  5. How to Change the Cursor Theme with Change in System Theme?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Change the Cursor Theme with Change in System Theme?: I am a Windows 11 UserI use Auto Dark Mode App to switch between light and dark mode automatically. What I want is, with the change in the System theme from light to dark, it should automatically change the Cursor theme too. Is there a way to do so?Also I use an App called...
  6. OneNote cursor bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OneNote cursor bug: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BorisSpasky [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m3li0k/onenote_cursor_bug/
  7. Mouse cursor speed bug?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse cursor speed bug?: This just started happening after last weeks update. I have a Logitech G602 mouse. Suddenly the cursor speed settings in windows don't seem to be having any effect, and the mouse always move around rather slow compared to before. The only thing that improved the movement is...
  8. Custom Cursors Animation Bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Custom Cursors Animation Bug: I have developed a number of custom animated cursors as a part of my hobby as a graphic designer. They were all working fine 'till version 1809 update came inNovember 2018. Up until now, the bug is still persistent with the latest Windows version; 1909. Back before 1809,...
  9. 1809 dark theme bug

1809 dark theme bug: Hello, have just installed the update with the dak theme and i see this bug, do you see these white rows on the top and bottom. have no idea how to made them dark. [ATTACH]...
  10. Dark Theme Explorer Bug

Dark Theme Explorer Bug: Ever since the dark themed explorer came out, I have this one issue that I tried to fix for quite some time. My explorer looks ugly and well, this. Look at the menu, the accent color, smaller text. Color isn't what it should be, and is unreadable without highlighting AND...