Windows 10: cursor types backward when i type in Bing search box.

Discus and support cursor types backward when i type in Bing search box. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Cursor types backward in Bing and this form also. Returns to start after typing 2 letters. tried everything. HELP!!! THIS TOOK 20 MINUTES TO... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by brucel13, Jun 22, 2019.

1. brucel13 Win User

cursor types backward when i type in Bing search box.

Cursor types backward in Bing and this form also. Returns to start after typing 2 letters. tried everything. HELP!!! THIS TOOK 20 MINUTES TO TYPE!!!!!!!!

:)

brucel13, Jun 22, 2019

2. Cortana search box - type request

Since I got a Win 10 update a few days ago, Cortana has been hard to deal with :>). She will take requests verbally but if it try to type something into her search box, as soon as I enter a letter, a white box appears as though some suggestions will be
    listed (as it did before the update) and then all of a sudden it disappears and I am back to the original Cortana window. Any ideas? I did set up other admin user and Cortana will allow that user to type into the box and she will immediately start a list
    of suggestions. Also I tried "method 1 and 2 that required changes to the registry.

Richardsymms, Jun 22, 2019
  3. Cursor jumps while Typing

Hi Marc,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I suggest you to run the System Maintenance troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All in the top left pane.
    • From the list click on System Maintenance and follow the on screen prompts.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 22, 2019
  4. cursor types backward when i type in Bing search box.

Cursor jumps while Typing

Compelte with no chnages

Marc@Glanvilles, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

cursor types backward when i type in Bing search box.

1. cursor types backward when i type in Bing search box. - Similar Threads - cursor types backward

2. disabling automatic search when typing in search box

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    disabling automatic search when typing in search box: Windows File Explorer is now automatically searching when you start typing in the search box. Previously, it would only search after you pressed enter. However, after the latest update, you cannot disable this feature. Even if you change the radio button selection under...
  3. disabling automatic search when typing in search box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disabling automatic search when typing in search box: Windows File Explorer is now automatically searching when you start typing in the search box. Previously, it would only search after you pressed enter. However, after the latest update, you cannot disable this feature. Even if you change the radio button selection under...
  4. disabling automatic search when typing in search box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I cannot type in search box

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot type in search box: I cannot type in a search box. It started after I changed a password to Wi-Fi. I am trying to insert the password but it is impossible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-type-in-search-box/1673b82a-068c-4047-b342-bc5a6e28198d
  6. Nothing is shown when i type in the search box

in Cortana
    Nothing is shown when i type in the search box: When I try to type something in the search box nothing is seen it is like the screen froze or something. actually I was changing some setting for a game and then suddenly when u search something the word doesn't show up on the search box please tell me how to fix the box...
  7. Windows Search Box Crashing/Closing When I Type In It.

in Cortana
    Windows Search Box Crashing/Closing When I Type In It.: Within the last day, I have been unable to search via my windows search bar. I have followed several guides trying to fix this issue including sfc /scannow which shows no corrupt files. I have also done DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth and DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image...
  8. Cannot type in search box

in Cortana
    Cannot type in search box: Hello all, The "improved" search box in Windows 10 v. 1909 is broken. 1) It shows one character at a time. - If I type "pdf" it displays "p" then only "d" then only "f". 2) Then it displays a box character (see picture below). 3) Clicking the arrow button does nothing...
  9. Unable to type in Search box

in Cortana
    Unable to type in Search box: Hi all, I have an office and 3 of my machines are unable to type in the search box, I've come to the conclusion that it is Cortana as on all 3 machines there is no Cortana to be seen. But other machines in the office have Cortana and are able to search I have tried...
  10. when i type the keys go backwards

in Windows 10 Customization
    when i type the keys go backwards: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-type-the-keys-go-backwards/74837678-aa78-4ac9-bf6f-c83e12fab76e