Windows 10: cursor wont click on select things

Discus and support cursor wont click on select things in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can click on most things fine, but I'm noticing that in two specific places there may be more I can't click. using my arrow keys works fine. the two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by silverspear_, Dec 1, 2022.

1. cursor wont click on select things

I can click on most things fine, but I'm noticing that in two specific places there may be more I can't click. using my arrow keys works fine. the two places are the windows + x menu, and the "paint" application. I could click before, but one day I noticed it just didn't anymore. is there a fix?

:)

silverspear_, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

cursor wont click on select things

1. cursor wont click on select things - Similar Threads - cursor wont click

2. Is there a change on how we use windows to click and select things?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a change on how we use windows to click and select things?: I am not sure if I am going crazy or this simple thing changed, or it's an issue with specific apps. It has been sort of annoying. It used to be easy to drag the mouse to select part of a text wherever, now it doesn't work properly. It seems to get the same thing done in a...
  3. Is there a change on how we use windows to click and select things?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a change on how we use windows to click and select things?: I am not sure if I am going crazy or this simple thing changed, or it's an issue with specific apps. It has been sort of annoying. It used to be easy to drag the mouse to select part of a text wherever, now it doesn't work properly. It seems to get the same thing done in a...
  4. Cursor clicks on things randomly all by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor clicks on things randomly all by itself: Doesnt matter if a mouse is plugged in or not - my laptop just does left clicks randomly. dont know when it started. Win10 - fully updated, cant find any newer touchpad drivers....
  5. Cursor clicks on things randomly all by itself

Cursor clicks on things randomly all by itself: Doesnt matter if a mouse is plugged in or not - my laptop just does left clicks randomly. dont know when it started. Win10 - fully updated, cant find any newer touchpad drivers....
  6. Cursor clicks on things randomly all by itself

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. cursor wont click on select things

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cursor wont click on select things: I can click on most things fine, but I'm noticing that in two specific places there may be more I can't click. using my arrow keys works fine. the two places are the windows + x menu, and the "paint" application. I could click before, but one day I noticed it just didn't...
  8. My cursor keeps clicking things on its own.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My cursor keeps clicking things on its own.: The cursor keeps clicking things by itself and jumping around the screen. I can't even type because it clicks something else before I can do anything, I can't even get a screen recording of this without the clicking interrupting me. I can't even write this question. It opens...
  9. My cursor keeps clicking things on its own.

My cursor keeps clicking things on its own.: The cursor keeps clicking things by itself and jumping around the screen. I can't even type because it clicks something else before I can do anything, I can't even get a screen recording of this without the clicking interrupting me. I can't even write this question. It opens...
  10. My cursor keeps clicking things on its own.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging