Windows 10: Cursor won't move?

Discus and support Cursor won't move? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I recently updated my laptop HP, win10 and haven't used it until tonight, and I discovered that synaptics isn't installed properly or isn't running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FresherChain870, May 11, 2020.

1. Cursor won't move?

So I recently updated my laptop HP, win10 and haven't used it until tonight, and I discovered that synaptics isn't installed properly or isn't running and looks like a blank file on the thumbnail. I try to double click it with my usb mouse and I get "there was a problem starting c:\windows\system32\synTPCpl.dll , the specified module could not be found." how do I fix this???

:)

FresherChain870, May 11, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, May 11, 2020
  4. deeneecy Win User

Cursor won't move?

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, May 11, 2020
Thema:

Cursor won't move?

1. Cursor won't move? - Similar Threads - Cursor won't move

2. My cursor is invisible and my TouchPad won't move it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My cursor is invisible and my TouchPad won't move it: Cursor problems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-is-invisible-and-my-touchpad-wont-move/a7590abe-f066-4e28-8685-4410afed6efb
  3. Cursor won't move, tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor won't move, tried everything: My cursor is stuck in one place on my screen and only flickers towards where I try and drag it. I know someone had the exact same problem and received help on here, but I tried every suggestion given and nothing worked. I have tried using a different usb port, a different...
  4. Cursor won't move, tried everything

Cursor won't move, tried everything: My cursor is stuck in one place on my screen and only flickers towards where I try and drag it. I know someone had the exact same problem and received help on here, but I tried every suggestion given and nothing worked. I have tried using a different usb port, a different...
  5. Cursor not moving.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor not moving.: No matter what I try my cursor of my computer will not move. I have tried 4 different mouse‘s. From wireless to gaming and plug in ones. I also tried holding the start key and moving with arrows. Also this computer is still on Windows 7. But I cannot do anything because it...
  6. Cursor not moving.

Cursor not moving.: No matter what I try my cursor of my computer will not move. I have tried 4 different mouse‘s. From wireless to gaming and plug in ones. I also tried holding the start key and moving with arrows. Also this computer is still on Windows 7. But I cannot do anything because it...
  7. Cursor won't highlight text or move scroll bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor won't highlight text or move scroll bar: Any thoughts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-wont-highlight-text-or-move-scroll-bar/a129c606-279b-4468-971f-63fc09dc67a4
  8. Mouse cursor stuck on screen, and won't move.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor stuck on screen, and won't move.: Hello. I tried to use my desktop computer today, and a few moments after logging in, the cursor fixed itself on a position on the screen and wouldn't move, no matter how much I dragged the mouse around. It would flick in the direction I was dragging, then back to the spot,...
  9. Mouse cursor won't move

Mouse cursor won't move: I am using an ASUS Windows 10 Laptop and haven't been able to use the mouse since I shut it down. Before shutting it down, though, there was a necessary update. After that, the mouse cursor just disappeared. Right now, however, it is visible - but I still can't interact with...
  10. cursor not moving

cursor not moving: on my computer the cursor is not moving right when I get on it it just stops moving or sometimes just jump around my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-not-moving/d590b4f6-bc8d-4216-a64d-16a9dca3f07d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse wont move cursor windows 10