Windows 10: Cursor won’t show on startup screen

Discus and support Cursor won’t show on startup screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG]Im trying to fix my computer since it had no recovery system. Im at this screen and I need to use my cursor but it wont show up? I tried pressing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GinaMancuso1, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Cursor won’t show on startup screen

Cursor won’t show on startup screen [​IMG]Im trying to fix my computer since it had no recovery system. Im at this screen and I need to use my cursor but it wont show up? I tried pressing fn and f9 together and other combinations but nothing worked. Help?

:)

GinaMancuso1, Apr 13, 2020

2. Can't see cursor on startup screen

This is happening on 2 laptops. Both have a startup screen with options of W10 and W10 Safe Mode.

After upgrading to W10 the cursor does not show for selection between the options. It is still possible to move over the mouse or touchpad and move from one option to the other, but it's a bit hit and miss.

We had the same startup options in W8.1 and no problems with the cursor so it's definitely W10 related.

Any suggestions?

SaggyMaggyPoo, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Apr 13, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Cursor won’t show on startup screen

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Cursor won’t show on startup screen

1. Cursor won’t show on startup screen - Similar Threads - Cursor won’t show

2. Black screen with cursor on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen with cursor on startup: So yesterday when I started up my PC I noticed it was lingering on a black screen so I rebooted it, then another black screen but this time it was gone after a minute or so and showed the login screen. I thought nothing of it at the time, but now every time I start it up I...
  3. Black screen with cursor on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with cursor on startup: So yesterday when I started up my PC I noticed it was lingering on a black screen so I rebooted it, then another black screen but this time it was gone after a minute or so and showed the login screen. I thought nothing of it at the time, but now every time I start it up I...
  4. Black screen with cursor on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Black Screen With Cursor On Startup

Black Screen With Cursor On Startup: Pls help me my other lapto has a black screen with cursor i tried everything and i watched dozens of yt vids pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-with-cursor-on-startup/5dc3ad10-7320-4776-ad8f-17af5e6b7968
  6. Black screen on startup, no cursor

Black screen on startup, no cursor: For the past few days now, the first time I boot my laptop up for the day, it loads the Acer logo and spinning wheel, then goes to a black screen. There's no cursor when this happens, either.If I force-reset pressing the power button down for a few seconds, then restart, the...
  7. Blank Screen with No Cursor at Startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blank Screen with No Cursor at Startup: Hello Everyone, Both my and dad's computer sometimes get stuck while starting and can't even get to the password screen. Sometimes the keyboard works while this happens e.g num lock/caps lock gives light when you press them but the cursor never appears. The fan works like...
  8. Black Screen With Cursor On Startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black Screen With Cursor On Startup: I'm Using A Laptop And For A While Now When I Switch It On I Get A Black Screen With Cursor Instead If My Login Window.And I Found Out That When You Press Enter And Type Your Password Blindly It Works And Sends You To Your Desktop.But Everytime On Switch On My PC The Same...
  9. Mouse Cursor Not Showing at Startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Cursor Not Showing at Startup: Hello all, Banging my head hard on this one. I think my issue is a little different though to the "usual" missing mouse cursor problem. I have laptop that I am upgrading from win 7 to win 10, everything works after the full wipe/reinstall and the win 10 installation pulled...
  10. Black Screen with Cursor at startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen with Cursor at startup: 2nd time poster, 1st time...."new threader". I kind of jumped into another black screen thread with this and it was suggested (rightly) that I start a new one. I'll just copy/paste what I posted there. I'm kind of a computer semi-literate, so forgive any dumb questions I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cursor not showing on start up

2. mouse cursor wont show windows 10

3. why cant i see my mouse cursor

4. my cursor wont show,
  5. why cant i see my pointer on my screen