Windows 10: cursor

Discus and support cursor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; cant find cursor on dell windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/cursor/b5ea6609-15a6-49ad-aab2-85275bf2ceb1 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jamesdawkinsWB, Sep 9, 2018.

1. cursor

cant find cursor on dell windows 10

:)

jamesdawkinsWB, Sep 9, 2018
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Cursor

Hi Peter,

Unstable mouse cursors can be caused by outdated drivers, dirt inside the mouse, and more. To make your cursor work properly again, we recommend that you refer to this

article
    which lists all troubleshooting steps suitable for mouse issues.

Update us if the steps in the article helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Arnie Est Win User

cursor

Is there a key to delete character ahead of the cursor?

Hello Stephen,

As of the moment, deleting the characters next to the cursor is unavailable. You can only delete characters by moving the cursor to the right side. You can always send a suggestion via Feedback Hub app so that it can be added or included on the next update.

To send a feedback on your phone, you can follow the steps below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details of the feature you want to be added on Windows phone.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need more help, feel free to ask the Community.

Arnie Est, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

cursor

1. cursor - Similar Threads - cursor

2. Black screen with cursor - Not getting into safe mode only command prompt is working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen with cursor - Not getting into safe mode only command prompt is working: Hi All, I am stuck very badly, my system is not working at all, just shows black screen. things which i have tried already, i was able to see advanced option only when i tried restarting system for 3 times in a row, as it went into automatic repair mode, after i saw the...
  3. cursor hangs up on side of screen

cursor hangs up on side of screen: When using the computer for awhile my cursor moves to either side of the screen an hangs up flashing. I have to shut down the computer to use it again. Then it hangs up and the screen flashes. How do I fix this, I do the updates....
  4. Cursor Freeze

Cursor Freeze: Windows 10, Dell laptop, has touch pad, use optical, corded mouse instead. About 2 weeks ago, my cursor began freezing. For example, if I run my cursor across the page, left to right, up to down, or diagonal, the direction doesn't seem to make a difference, while making that...
  5. Touchpad cursor disappears and is unresponsive. (Lenovo Yoga 530 14ARR, Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Touchpad cursor disappears and is unresponsive. (Lenovo Yoga 530 14ARR, Windows 10): I have the same frustrating issue with Lenovo Yoga 530 14ARR: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-power/touchpad-cursor-disappears-and-is-unresponsive/908841b2-0a6d-4b2d-a333-42c76d048e22 My bios version is: 8MCN50WW Interesting that Lenovo lists...
  6. Problem with direction of cursor movement in 3 display monitor setup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with direction of cursor movement in 3 display monitor setup: I have 3 barco display monitors setup. Windows 10 reside on monitor 1 to the left, then I have monitors 2 and monitor 3 to the right. Problem I have is that my cursor will travel from monitor 1 far left to monitor 3 far right before going to the middle monitor 2. How do I...
  7. Drop down menus do not work and cursor auto scrolls when auto scroll is off

Drop down menus do not work and cursor auto scrolls when auto scroll is off: When I click on the Start Menu after I click again where ever I hover my cursor starts to auto scroll. Auto scroll is Off on my mouse settings. When I click on a drop down on any website in Edge or Chrome I see the drop down the first time but can not activate a choice....
  8. Mouse cursor not locked to crosshair in UWP applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursor not locked to crosshair in UWP applications: My mouse cursor isn't locked to my crosshair when I'm unpaused from Minecraft or other apps. I've tried reinstalling Minecraft, no good. Restarting my PC, no good. Resetting UWP apps through Powershell seems to not work either; HTML Code: Add-AppxPackage -register...
  9. Windows 10 Black Screen With Cursor Before Login

Windows 10 Black Screen With Cursor Before Login: Today I switched on my Windows 10 laptop and everything was fine. Then I plugged-in my Windows 10 Mobile phone via USB. Screen went to black, adjusting screen resolution (saw the size of the mouse cursor) to 640x480(?) then back to normal resolution (mouse cursor size) but...
  10. Mouse cursor not locked to crosshair in UWP applications.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursor not locked to crosshair in UWP applications.: My mouse cursor isn't locked to my crosshair when I'm unpaused from Minecraft or other apps. I've tried reinstalling Minecraft, no good. Restarting my PC, no good. Resetting UWP apps seems to not work either; Add-AppxPackage -register appxmanifest.xml_file_path...