Windows 10: cursor

Discus and support cursor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; cant find cursor on dell windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/cursor/b5ea6609-15a6-49ad-aab2-85275bf2ceb1 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jamesdawkinsWB, Sep 9, 2018.

1. jamesdawkinsWB Win User

cursor

cant find cursor on dell windows 10

:)

jamesdawkinsWB, Sep 9, 2018
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Angela Pun Win User
    Cursor

Hi Peter,

Unstable mouse cursors can be caused by outdated drivers, dirt inside the mouse, and more. To make your cursor work properly again, we recommend that you refer to this

article
    which lists all troubleshooting steps suitable for mouse issues.

Update us if the steps in the article helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Arnie Est Win User

cursor

Is there a key to delete character ahead of the cursor?

Hello Stephen,

As of the moment, deleting the characters next to the cursor is unavailable. You can only delete characters by moving the cursor to the right side. You can always send a suggestion via Feedback Hub app so that it can be added or included on the next update.

To send a feedback on your phone, you can follow the steps below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details of the feature you want to be added on Windows phone.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need more help, feel free to ask the Community.

Arnie Est, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

cursor

1. cursor - Similar Threads - cursor

2. cursor moved itself on touchpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cursor moved itself on touchpad: My laptope model is Asus A45vd. After i installed windows 10, when i used my touchpad, the cursor was moving itself without me moved my finger on the touchpad. May i know what is going on? May i know how can i solve this issue as this has been irrating me for several days?...
  3. How do I apply a custom cursor shadow?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I apply a custom cursor shadow?: I've only been able to find tutorials on how to turn it on/off, or how to apply custom cursors, which I already have. Is there any way to apply custom cursor shadows? Because in the custom cursor zip that I have there was a custom shadow....
  4. Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor: I have two problems in windows 10 which are likely connected. Today I tried to access my firewall settings to allow a website to be bypassed. When I clicked on "Firewall and network protection" nothing opened up. However, I now have a flashing blue circle on my mouse cursor....
  5. Changing windows 10 cursor does not work - issue has been happening for more than 6 months

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing windows 10 cursor does not work - issue has been happening for more than 6 months: Hello - Changing the Windows 10 cursor does not work I use Windows 10 at work and at home on my personal computer, and both don't have the ability to add a custom cursor. The option is there in settings, just like every other version of Windows, but when the computer is...
  6. Win 10 Can't boot stuck in black screen with blinking cursor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Can't boot stuck in black screen with blinking cursor: Yesterday suddenly win 10 stop , then return blue screen with the message win need to repair and we will restarted for you , then win boot into black screen with blinking underscore . I try to boot win from usb to use repair but it's return cant repair your pc , then through...
  7. cursor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cursor: I'm trying to edit my resume in word but my cursor is a cross and won't let me type anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor/08950450-f90a-40de-86ad-bdb80ed746cf"
  8. Excel 10 cursor stuck as cross

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel 10 cursor stuck as cross: Windows 10 64 bit / MS Office Home and Student 2010 My cursor changed today from being an arrow to being a cross. I want the arrow back. The standard answer for fixing this seems to be: File to Options to Advanced then select Drag and Drop option. That option was ALREADY...
  9. Cursor goes to bottom of page or screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor goes to bottom of page or screen: I use an acer Aspire, running windows 10 since 2015, never had any issues. About 8 to 10 weeks ago I needed to press the space bar to boot up or the computer does not get past the acer opening screen. This fault is random but does occur about 90% of the time when I boot...
  10. Cursor jumping to top left corner.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor jumping to top left corner.: I have an HP laptop model 16-ay191ms with Windows 10 build 17134.345 which I cannot use while unplugged. The PC has always had a problem with the cursor jumping to the top right of the screen at random times, but I thought I cured it. Today, while it was unplugged, the...