Windows 10: Cursor

Discus and support Cursor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can I make the cursor pointer larger? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor/47c71b2e-6ec4-4e5d-9282-edc99fe1371d Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GeoffreyForrest, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Cursor

How can I make the cursor pointer larger?

:)

GeoffreyForrest, Aug 9, 2019
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Cursor

Hi Peter,

Unstable mouse cursors can be caused by outdated drivers, dirt inside the mouse, and more. To make your cursor work properly again, we recommend that you refer to this

article
    which lists all troubleshooting steps suitable for mouse issues.

Update us if the steps in the article helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Arnie Est Win User

Cursor

Is there a key to delete character ahead of the cursor?

Hello Stephen,

As of the moment, deleting the characters next to the cursor is unavailable. You can only delete characters by moving the cursor to the right side. You can always send a suggestion via Feedback Hub app so that it can be added or included on the next update.

To send a feedback on your phone, you can follow the steps below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details of the feature you want to be added on Windows phone.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need more help, feel free to ask the Community.

Arnie Est, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Cursor

1. Cursor - Similar Threads - Cursor

2. How to fix black screen with cursor after sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix black screen with cursor after sign in: Hi, I have recently started having issues with logging into my PC. When I log onto my PC I get a black screen with a cursor on it. I feel like I have tried every solution I can find on YouTube but none of them work. Even when I try to boot my computer into the Safe mode, I...
  3. How to fix black screen with cursor after sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix black screen with cursor after sign in: Hi, I have recently started having issues with logging into my PC. When I log onto my PC I get a black screen with a cursor on it. I feel like I have tried every solution I can find on YouTube but none of them work. Even when I try to boot my computer into the Safe mode, I...
  4. How to fix black screen with cursor after sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Clicks aleatórios no cursor do mouse ao dar ALT+TAB.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clicks aleatórios no cursor do mouse ao dar ALT+TAB.: Na data de ontem fiz uma atualização no meu Windows 11 que resultou em um stress absurdo. Logo após atualizar, reinicie o PC e abri o Warzone, o cursor do meu mouse ficou louco, quando tentava dar alt+tab dentro do jogo ele grudava no canto inferior esquerdo da tela, clicava...
  6. Clicks aleatórios no cursor do mouse ao dar ALT+TAB.

Clicks aleatórios no cursor do mouse ao dar ALT+TAB.: Na data de ontem fiz uma atualização no meu Windows 11 que resultou em um stress absurdo. Logo após atualizar, reinicie o PC e abri o Warzone, o cursor do meu mouse ficou louco, quando tentava dar alt+tab dentro do jogo ele grudava no canto inferior esquerdo da tela, clicava...
  7. is black screen with cursor caused by windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is black screen with cursor caused by windows 11: black screen with cursor. windows 1while i was watching a video suddenly black screen appeared with cursor. after like 5 seconds windows update came. seconed day it happened when i opened my leptop. i have windows 11. is this windows 11’s problem?...
  8. is black screen with cursor caused by windows 11

is black screen with cursor caused by windows 11: black screen with cursor. windows 1while i was watching a video suddenly black screen appeared with cursor. after like 5 seconds windows update came. seconed day it happened when i opened my leptop. i have windows 11. is this windows 11’s problem?...
  9. How to get a mouse Cursor back on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get a mouse Cursor back on windows 11: Yesterday I was updating some wireless mouse drivers WL Beast X and it failed on me and the cursor stayed on the screen but was frozen then I unplugged it and plugged in another mouse Hyperx pulsfire haste and the cursor just fully disappeared I tried going through device...
  10. How to get a mouse Cursor back on windows 11

How to get a mouse Cursor back on windows 11: Yesterday I was updating some wireless mouse drivers WL Beast X and it failed on me and the cursor stayed on the screen but was frozen then I unplugged it and plugged in another mouse Hyperx pulsfire haste and the cursor just fully disappeared I tried going through device...