Windows 10: Cursor

Discus and support Cursor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can I make the cursor pointer larger? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor/47c71b2e-6ec4-4e5d-9282-edc99fe1371d Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GeoffreyForrest, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Cursor

How can I make the cursor pointer larger?

:)

GeoffreyForrest, Aug 9, 2019
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Cursor

Hi Peter,

Unstable mouse cursors can be caused by outdated drivers, dirt inside the mouse, and more. To make your cursor work properly again, we recommend that you refer to this

article
    which lists all troubleshooting steps suitable for mouse issues.

Update us if the steps in the article helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Arnie Est Win User

Cursor

Is there a key to delete character ahead of the cursor?

Hello Stephen,

As of the moment, deleting the characters next to the cursor is unavailable. You can only delete characters by moving the cursor to the right side. You can always send a suggestion via Feedback Hub app so that it can be added or included on the next update.

To send a feedback on your phone, you can follow the steps below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details of the feature you want to be added on Windows phone.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need more help, feel free to ask the Community.

Arnie Est, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Cursor

1. Cursor - Similar Threads - Cursor

2. WIn 10 Mouse cursor gets "stuck" when transitioning to different curserlooks

in Windows 10 Customization
    WIn 10 Mouse cursor gets "stuck" when transitioning to different curserlooks: Hey there , my mouse cursor recently started doing wonky things , for example when i transition between different types of cursor modes lets say between the normal mouse and when adjusting a window to the little arrow symbol , the cursor gets stuck on the arrow mode , or when...
  3. Cursor problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor problem: I recently purchased a new HP laptop. While I like it, I have a problem with the cursor jumping . For example, it just did it while typing this message. I stopped on the word "jumping" and the cursor went back to in front of the word "problem". Is there any way to stop...
  4. Use New Mouse Cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Use New Mouse Cursor: I am trying to load a new cursor and in the process it goes to a CUR download and I don't know how to get it out so I can use the new cursor. I can sure use some help. Thank you Allan Ashton [Original Title: Cur files]...
  5. Windows 10 1903 Remote Desktop cursor stutters with multiple displays

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 1903 Remote Desktop cursor stutters with multiple displays: I discovered this when upgrading to 1903. Reproduced the issue on many machines and displays. Thought I would share my findings here since I couldn't find anything about this online yet. Reproduction steps: RDP HOST: Windows 10 version 1903 with default RDP WDDM display...
  6. Cursor notification masked with black color

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor notification masked with black color: Hi, See below snap. Cursor notifications (close, minimize & maximize) are getting masked with black color as shown in snap. Why it is getting masked? Any idea? Can you please help me to fix this issue. I'm using Windows 10 Version 1903. [ATTACH]Regards, Sunil Thomas...
  7. Cursor issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cursor issues: The cursor of my surface go has been constantly wobbling for some time now. When I launched the surface diagnostic toolkit, it indicated that I update my BitLocker tool, and provided a link which I clicked into, then I downloaded the BitLocker. When I launched it, the...
  8. Windows 10 cursor not working in game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 cursor not working in game: Sometimes when I play a game where they change your cursor into something else there is this specific area on my screen where the cursor will revert back to normal and I can't click anything. The blind spot is similar in shape to a small rectangle and whenever my mouse goes...
  9. Solution to Flickering Cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Solution to Flickering Cursor: I have had a problem with a flickering cursor while using some programs including Word Perfect. I checked Task Manager / CPU to see what programs were using the most resources. I found "SYSCRB" using the most resources. I tried to google syscrb and found that it is a...
  10. Changing the cursor speed of a windows 10 precision touchpad past the maximum speed in...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Changing the cursor speed of a windows 10 precision touchpad past the maximum speed in...: Hello, So I purchased a laptop recently which has microsoft precision touchpads. I want to know how to increase the speed of this touchpad past the minimum value. I attempted going into the registry and changing the "CursorSpeed Value" but even changing it to "20" and...