Windows 10: Cursor

Discus and support Cursor in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am having a problem with my cursor, It either moves in sudden jerks or freezes entirely . This is making my PC almost unusable. I bought a new mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by burninghair, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Cursor

I am having a problem with my cursor, It either moves in sudden jerks or freezes entirely . This is making my PC almost unusable. I bought a new mouse and that did not help. I am hoping someone in the community has an answer , because I really don;t want to do a factory reset.

Thanks

:)

burninghair, Sep 2, 2019
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Cursor

Hi Peter,

Unstable mouse cursors can be caused by outdated drivers, dirt inside the mouse, and more. To make your cursor work properly again, we recommend that you refer to this

article
    which lists all troubleshooting steps suitable for mouse issues.

Update us if the steps in the article helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Sep 2, 2019
  4. Arnie Est Win User

Cursor

Is there a key to delete character ahead of the cursor?

Hello Stephen,

As of the moment, deleting the characters next to the cursor is unavailable. You can only delete characters by moving the cursor to the right side. You can always send a suggestion via Feedback Hub app so that it can be added or included on the next update.

To send a feedback on your phone, you can follow the steps below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details of the feature you want to be added on Windows phone.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need more help, feel free to ask the Community.

Arnie Est, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Cursor

1. Cursor - Similar Threads - Cursor

2. Cursor keeps blinking in the address bar search menu after opening explorer or settings for...

in Cortana
    Cursor keeps blinking in the address bar search menu after opening explorer or settings for...: This only happens after I boot up, goes away if I search something and go back or open explorer/settings again. Also goes away If I tab out to start & open services.msc and tab back to that window. Doesn't go away if I open or do any other thing. And apparently, I can't...
  3. box over cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    box over cursor: Why does a box ( apparently containing site info) hover over my cursor when attempting to open website, making it difficult to impossible to open? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/box-over-cursor/a4d67080-0d90-418a-89da-3ee3c5500f06
  4. Windows 10 black screen with only cursor showing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 black screen with only cursor showing: Hello. I'm unable to log into my PC because when trying to turn it on i'm not presented with the normal log in page. I've tried ctl+alt+del and nothing shows up. Hope you can help. Thanks in advance...
  5. No taskbar icons and loading cursor when placed at taskbar for infinite period of time. time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No taskbar icons and loading cursor when placed at taskbar for infinite period of time. time: Window task bar icons were not visible after window update installation and loading cursor for infinite period of time when placed at taskbar. After which i restarted my Dell Inspiron laptop with safe mode. ( Task manager>files>new program>msconfig.exe) After which window...
  6. How do I get rid of the VERY annoying screen flash, blat, and cursor jump in W10

How do I get rid of the VERY annoying screen flash, blat, and cursor jump in W10: How do I get rid of the VERY annoying screen flash, blat, and cursor jump that occurs randomly ( often ) in every one of my W10 installs. I have turned off everything connected with notifications and yet this still occurs. Frankly this is driving me nuts! I can be in the...
  7. Cursor stuck on arrow and will not change shape

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor stuck on arrow and will not change shape: Running windows 10 and office 2016, this morning the mouse decided to be stuck on the arrow shape and will not change shape when you're in office (esp excel when you need the cross hair or line) or even hovering over the internet bar, is stays as an arrow - I've done driver...
  8. Black screen with cursor before login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen with cursor before login: Hello, Yesterday I have updated my Windows 10, but today i can't start the system. When the laptop is starting, before the login screen, we only see black screen with cursor. I can boot the computer in safe mode and works fine, but I don't know how to fix it, becasuse...
  9. I have a ghost cursor with a bubble.

I have a ghost cursor with a bubble.: How do I remove? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-ghost-cursor-with-a-bubble/043ad0de-1848-44e2-9c36-34fc379a3fd0
  10. Cursor automatically highlighting

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor automatically highlighting: The way my cursor highlights when I try to click between characters or insert something has changed. I may have inadvertently done it but I don't know what it was I did. It automatically shades whatever is next to it. How can I undo this? Help and Thank you for any answers. I...