Windows 10: cursor

Discus and support cursor in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how can i get the cursor to snap to e.g. OK in a choice situation?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VassilisH, Dec 22, 2019.

1. VassilisH Win User

cursor

how can i get the cursor to snap to e.g. OK in a choice situation?

:)

VassilisH, Dec 22, 2019
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Dec 22, 2019
  3. Arnie Est Win User
    Is there a key to delete character ahead of the cursor?

Hello Stephen,

As of the moment, deleting the characters next to the cursor is unavailable. You can only delete characters by moving the cursor to the right side. You can always send a suggestion via Feedback Hub app so that it can be added or included on the next update.

To send a feedback on your phone, you can follow the steps below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details of the feature you want to be added on Windows phone.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need more help, feel free to ask the Community.

Arnie Est, Dec 22, 2019
  4. cursor

Cursor

Hi Peter,

Unstable mouse cursors can be caused by outdated drivers, dirt inside the mouse, and more. To make your cursor work properly again, we recommend that you refer to this

article
    which lists all troubleshooting steps suitable for mouse issues.

Update us if the steps in the article helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

cursor

1. cursor - Similar Threads - cursor

2. Mouse cursor disappears in Windows 11 even though option to hide cursor while typing is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor disappears in Windows 11 even though option to hide cursor while typing is...: Just got a brand new PC w Windows 11 installed. So annoying that mouse cursor disappears from screen after a few seconds of idle time. I've tried to troubleshoot this, including making sure the option to hide cursor while typing is DISABLED, disabling and re-enabling the...
  3. Mouse cursor disappears in Windows 11 even though option to hide cursor while typing is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursor disappears in Windows 11 even though option to hide cursor while typing is...: Just got a brand new PC w Windows 11 installed. So annoying that mouse cursor disappears from screen after a few seconds of idle time. I've tried to troubleshoot this, including making sure the option to hide cursor while typing is DISABLED, disabling and re-enabling the...
  4. Windows 11, latest update, no cursor in games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, latest update, no cursor in games.: After the latest Windows 11 insider update, there is no mouse cursor in games. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-latest-update-no-cursor-in-games/ae7994f7-b2ca-4e93-8463-728df451be6d
  5. Windows 11, latest update, no cursor in games.

Windows 11, latest update, no cursor in games.: After the latest Windows 11 insider update, there is no mouse cursor in games. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-latest-update-no-cursor-in-games/ae7994f7-b2ca-4e93-8463-728df451be6d
  6. why is my mouse cursor freezing a bit when hovering it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my mouse cursor freezing a bit when hovering it: I have tried uninstalling mouse driver and tried to update it, changed mouse HZ, also tried to perform cmd commands like sfc /scannow, but it still doesn't work....
  7. why is my mouse cursor freezing a bit when hovering it

why is my mouse cursor freezing a bit when hovering it: I have tried uninstalling mouse driver and tried to update it, changed mouse HZ, also tried to perform cmd commands like sfc /scannow, but it still doesn't work....
  8. Blank screen with only cursor showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank screen with only cursor showing: Please as regards the blank screen with only cursor I followed one of your instructions that involved inputing explorer.exe at task manager the option for run new task please how long am I meant to wait before I can finally access my screen...
  9. Blank screen with only cursor showing

Blank screen with only cursor showing: Please as regards the blank screen with only cursor I followed one of your instructions that involved inputing explorer.exe at task manager the option for run new task please how long am I meant to wait before I can finally access my screen...
  10. Blank screen with only cursor showing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging