Windows 10: cursor

Discus and support cursor in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I changed my cursor and cannot go back to how it was, I did many options and none has worked. I tried to change it back as default but it did not work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by saturnxjc3, Mar 22, 2020.

1. cursor

I changed my cursor and cannot go back to how it was, I did many options and none has worked. I tried to change it back as default but it did not work. I have tried changing to another arrow cursor same result. My problem is i want to keep the arrow cursor but I want to get rid of the hand or or other symbols when it is pointed to certain commands. Making it larger or a color will not work either. I just wanted to know if there is a way to get it back to normal when default will not?

:)

saturnxjc3, Mar 22, 2020
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Mar 22, 2020
  3. Cursor

Hi Peter,

Unstable mouse cursors can be caused by outdated drivers, dirt inside the mouse, and more. To make your cursor work properly again, we recommend that you refer to this

article
    which lists all troubleshooting steps suitable for mouse issues.

Update us if the steps in the article helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Mar 22, 2020
  4. Arnie Est Win User

cursor

Is there a key to delete character ahead of the cursor?

Hello Stephen,

As of the moment, deleting the characters next to the cursor is unavailable. You can only delete characters by moving the cursor to the right side. You can always send a suggestion via Feedback Hub app so that it can be added or included on the next update.

To send a feedback on your phone, you can follow the steps below:

1. Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app.
    2. Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    3. Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    4. Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details of the feature you want to be added on Windows phone.
    5. Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need more help, feel free to ask the Community.

Arnie Est, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

cursor

1. cursor - Similar Threads - cursor

2. Cursor help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cursor help: hi i made a custom cursor that is a circle. i want the area that you select to be in the middle like the cross cursor. thanks for any help submitted by /u/AnbatDuz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fxn8u7/cursor_help/
  3. 2 completely different GPU's, Flickering cursor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    2 completely different GPU's, Flickering cursor: I have been using a Gigabyte RX580 as a crutch until my Gigabyte 2080ti is repaired. Now it's back and I'm trying to use both. I'd call it a success, the main screen is using the 2080ti while the other 2 are running off the RX580. The only issue I've noticed so far is the...
  4. Freezes but mouse cursor and keyboard still work - must reboot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Freezes but mouse cursor and keyboard still work - must reboot: Greetings, I have what I think is a pretty unusual freezing problem on my Windows 10 machine that I'm hoping someone can help me with. This only started happening after I upgraded from Windows 7 64-bit to Windows 10 64-bit last fall. I did a fresh install on a brand new...
  5. How to fix ghost circles/2 mouse cursors?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix ghost circles/2 mouse cursors?: How to fix ghost circles/2 mouse cursors? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-ghost-circles2-mouse-cursors/65a010e3-6e20-4176-95f2-03999886fde6
  6. windows 10 ctrl,alt,shift bubble pops up under cursor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 ctrl,alt,shift bubble pops up under cursor: Has anyone been able to find a way to turn this off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-ctrlaltshift-bubble-pops-up-under/cf470c1e-0d5b-4535-a5dc-5a9cdb8aba2f
  7. WINDOWS AERO CURSOR

WINDOWS AERO CURSOR: Good morning, could anyone here recommend a variation of the windows aero cursor? submitted by /u/EuCaue [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fwjxc2/windows_aero_cursor/
  8. Cursor can move, but not click

Cursor can move, but not click: My pc froze up and I couldn't interact with anything, so I hit the power button. It loaded a while and then started "Scanning and repairing drive C:" with no percentage next to it. It didn't even take a minute and then it seemed to boot normally. I could click things...
  9. Whenever I edit how my cursor looks, it switches to default everytime I shut down/restart...

Whenever I edit how my cursor looks, it switches to default everytime I shut down/restart...: Hi, I am an user who loves to personalise his computer, but whenever I change my cursor (making custom themes using .cur files) it just comes back to default whever I restart/shut down. What can I do to make the cursor theme be permanent? (I apologise if this isn't the...
  10. Windows 10 computer shows black screen with cursor.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 computer shows black screen with cursor.: Hello. I have a windows 10 computer and it shows a black screen with cursor before login. I have tried to do commands to open up task manager and its no use. I have checked to make sure my key board is on also. I did that by clicking keys such as caps lock and num lock and...