Windows 10: CURSOR'S KEEPING FLICKERING ON DELL 7559

Discus and support CURSOR'S KEEPING FLICKERING ON DELL 7559 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My desktop has got stuck into this problem last year. Cursor always keeps flickering with system operation one step delayed. I must keep press Esc or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TachengP, Mar 28, 2019.

1. TachengP Win User

CURSOR'S KEEPING FLICKERING ON DELL 7559

My desktop has got stuck into this problem last year.

Cursor always keeps flickering with system operation one step delayed.

I must keep press Esc or Space bar to ensure cursor's stability and timely system response.

Besides my keyboard always gets stuck or sends no response when typing.

When you press "i" once, there will exist "iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......" or nothing on screen.

Reinstall system or changing input device seems to be useless and due to this, these shouldn't be computer virus's masterpiece.

How can I deal with these weird problems?

:)

TachengP, Mar 28, 2019

2. Cursor is flickering

Please help me with the following issue. My cursor starts flickering when I try to copy paste so I receive a screenshot of all my laptop screen instead of the text I want to copy paste. When the cursor is flickering, I am unable to use Ctrl +C and
    Ctrl+v buttons but if I press only Ctrl, it stops flickering for a while. I suppose this issue appeared after the update.

My system is Lenovo IdeaPad 310-15IKB running Windows 10.

Lindsay Walker2, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Monitor Dim and Flickers

I have a new Dell Inspiron 3668 cpu and running it with my old Dell ST2010 I have run the windows "troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10" from Windows help. When I go to task Mngr. it still flickers. So, I uninstalled the display driver as suggested
    and then ran the "Check for updates". The problem still remains. Any further suggestions?? My next step is to just replace the monitor and assume Windows 10 will not run it!

corvette65, Mar 28, 2019
  4. F.LuffY Win User

Cursor flickers when copy pasting.

I recently updated my Windows 10 and I suddenly found myself having issues with my laptop. The cursor flickers and when it does, I am unable to use ctrl c and ctrl v. If you copy and paste something it will paste a screenshot of your whole screen. I'm currently
    using a Lenovo ideapad 310-15IKB with specs:

• Core i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50 GHz
    • 6 GB ram
    • Nvidia Geforce 920m

I already tried updating and uninstalling mouse and keyboard drivers. I did a complete reset of my laptop uninstalling all the apps and reinstalling windows 10. I noticed though that when I hit ctrl it will stop the flickering for a while but won't completely
    resolve the issue.

***Modified title from: Flickering cursor while extremely slowing down laptop and unable to use ctrl+v and ctrl+c***

F.LuffY, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

1. CURSOR'S KEEPING FLICKERING ON DELL 7559 - Similar Threads - CURSOR'S KEEPING FLICKERING

2. Loading symbol next to cursor keeps flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading symbol next to cursor keeps flickering: Hi, recently, I have found my cursor to keep blinking. It has suddenly appeared, and I don't know how to fix it.Specs: IntelR CoreTM i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.71 GHz8.00 GB 7.88 GB usable64-bit operating system, x64-based processorSystem: Microsoft Windows 10 ProVersion 21H1...
  3. Loading symbol next to cursor keeps flickering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loading symbol next to cursor keeps flickering: Hi, recently, I have found my cursor to keep blinking. It has suddenly appeared, and I don't know how to fix it.Specs: IntelR CoreTM i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.71 GHz8.00 GB 7.88 GB usable64-bit operating system, x64-based processorSystem: Microsoft Windows 10 ProVersion 21H1...
  4. Loading symbol next to cursor keeps flickering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Weird TouchPad glitch- Dell Inspiron 7559

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Weird TouchPad glitch- Dell Inspiron 7559: So, I've been using my laptop for roughly five years now and I've encountered a weird TouchPad glitch recently. Basically when I touch my TouchPad, it only allows me to select things on the taskbar, and nothing else until I close the computer and reopen it.The thing is, it...
  6. Windows won't boot in a Dell Inspiron 15 7559

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows won't boot in a Dell Inspiron 15 7559: Hello everyone. I've recently intalled Ubuntu 20.04 in a HD containing a partition with Windows in aDell Inspiron 15 7559. During the installation, everything went fine, but as soon as the notebook restarted, it keptshowing the following error: PXE-EGP: Media test...
  7. Cursor flickering

Cursor flickering: My cursor is flickering like crazy. I'm running Windows 10, latest updates installed. I'm on a Lenovo laptop, but I don't know the model. I've already tested multiple mice. To be more specific, the cursor disappears completely when I'm not moving it. When using a mouse and...
  8. Solution to Flickering Cursor

Solution to Flickering Cursor: I have had a problem with a flickering cursor while using some programs including Word Perfect. I checked Task Manager / CPU to see what programs were using the most resources. I found "SYSCRB" using the most resources. I tried to google syscrb and found that it is a...
  9. Cursor is flickering

Cursor is flickering: Please help me with the following issue. My cursor starts flickering when I try to copy paste so I receive a screenshot of all my laptop screen instead of the text I want to copy paste. When the cursor is flickering, I am unable to use Ctrl +C and Ctrl+v buttons but if I...
  10. How to install UEFI on Dell Inspiron 15 7559

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install UEFI on Dell Inspiron 15 7559: As the title says how exactly do you achieve this? I have an ISO Ran RUFUS 2.6 GPT Partition Scheme for UEFI Fat 32 8192 Default X Quick Format X Create a bootable disk using X Create Extended label and Icon Files so the next part is the Kicker Dell did a number...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is my reload cursor flickering on my dell

2. dell mouse pointer flickers

3. dell cursor flickering