Windows 10: Curtain programs look muddy

Discus and support Curtain programs look muddy in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there. So I've come across an issue that I've had for a while, but recently has become more prevalent. Some programs after a while start to look... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ShannonWhite2, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Curtain programs look muddy

Hi there. So I've come across an issue that I've had for a while, but recently has become more prevalent. Some programs after a while start to look super muddy see in the attached image. currently it's mostly happening to the program called atom, and I have had it with discord in the past. Any ideas on why it's doing this? I've watched some videos on youtube about it, but the fixes they recommend don't seem to work for me activating "Let windows try to fix apps so they're not blurry", etc

My sepcs:

CPU: 6700k

GPU: GTX 1070

RAM: 16gb 2400

SSD: 860 evo

Win10 Pro 64

Thanks.

Curtain programs look muddy cbabffbf-9561-4f84-a3d3-761a7d764db6?upload=true.png

:)

ShannonWhite2, Feb 1, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Cannot insta;; or uninstall programs it keeps saying a program already being installed!

Hi Brandi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you with the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• Which program are you trying to uninstall?

• What is the exact issue with Office XP Student?
    The issue you are facing could be due to the program is running on desktop background. Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and heck if it help in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps:

Step 1.

I suggest you to go to the task manager and check if the program is running on Windows back ground. Follow the below steps:

• Press CTRL+Shift+ESC to open Task manager.
    • Locate for the program which you are trying to uninstall.
    • Right click on it and click on End task.
    • Try uninstalling the program.
    If the issue still persist try the below steps.

Step 2.

I would recommend you to restart the computer and as soon as the computer boot up try uninstalling the programs.

If the above steps did not fix the issue try the below steps provided.

Step 3.

I suggest you to unregister and register the Windows installer and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Click Start, click Run, type
      MSIEXEC /UNREGISTER, and then click OK. Even if you do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs.

• Click Start, click Run, type
      MSIEXEC /REGSERVER, and then click OK. Even if you do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs, or you may briefly see an hourglass. After you run this command, the operation is complete.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Curtain programs look muddy

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

Curtain programs look muddy

1. Curtain programs look muddy - Similar Threads - Curtain programs muddy

2. Certain programs look muddy, blurry.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Certain programs look muddy, blurry.: Hi there. So I've come across an issue that I've had for a while, but recently has become more prevalent. Some programs after a while start to look super muddy see in the attached image. currently it's mostly happening to the program called atom, and I have had it with...
  3. Looking for an random image picking program.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for an random image picking program.: I'm looking for a Windows 10 supported program that searches through a folder for a specific amount of pictures and displays them. More specifically, I'm creating digital trading cards as images and need a program that can emulate opening packs of cards. If something exists...
  4. Looking for a simple video editing program

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for a simple video editing program: I have a .mp4 video that I want to edit and cut some parts out of. There are some parts in the video (on the sides) I want to cut out, as you do on a picture. Is this even possible to do? Is there a program in W10 for this or can you recommend a easy free editor program?...
  5. Program crashing, looking for input

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Program crashing, looking for input: Hello! I have a piece of software that is crashing constantly on Windows 10. Other users in my group have seen the same thing. The company claims there's nothing wrong, I'm just trying to see if any of these error messages give any hint as to what could be going on. Thank...
  6. Looking For An Aspect Ratio Calculator Program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking For An Aspect Ratio Calculator Program: Hello, so I'm looking for a program that looks neat and clean that can calculate aspect ratio calculations. An example of the Aspect Ratio Calculation goes like this: [img] The way you can solve for x is like this: x = 97 times 4 divided by 35 which is equal to about:...
  7. looking for highlighter program

in Windows 10 Support
    looking for highlighter program: I wonder if anyone in the forum could advise me of a highlighter where the highlights are saved so that the next time you go back to a specific site/page, the highlights are still there. I do a tremendous amount of online ordering. I would like to be able to go to my CC...
  8. Looking for a program

Looking for a program: Hello. Is there a program to check if a compilation of files (to burn on cd or dvd) will fill the disk to its maximum, if I make a too large compilation, the burning program will "say" it is too much, then have to start removing files and try again to burn. If I remove too...
  9. Looking For Text Expander Program

Looking For Text Expander Program: Hello All, I recently discovered that the text expander / replacement software I was using in Windows 10 was the cause of a major hardware typing problem and had to be removed. I am looking for a simple program that will allow me to type a shortcut (a mnemonic) that would...
  10. Looking for a program that does this.. Simmlar to flux but.

Looking for a program that does this.. Simmlar to flux but.: So my galaxy S7 phone has this thing where it dims the screen based on the lighting conditions in the room, I am wondering is there a simmlar thing that does the same for a pc monitor? I know about Flux, however, I dislike how yellow it makes the screen. 102934