Windows 10: Curtain programs look muddy

Discus and support Curtain programs look muddy in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there. So I've come across an issue that I've had for a while, but recently has become more prevalent. Some programs after a while start to look... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ShannonWhite2, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Curtain programs look muddy

Hi there. So I've come across an issue that I've had for a while, but recently has become more prevalent. Some programs after a while start to look super muddy see in the attached image. currently it's mostly happening to the program called atom, and I have had it with discord in the past. Any ideas on why it's doing this? I've watched some videos on youtube about it, but the fixes they recommend don't seem to work for me activating "Let windows try to fix apps so they're not blurry", etc

My sepcs:

CPU: 6700k

GPU: GTX 1070

RAM: 16gb 2400

SSD: 860 evo

Win10 Pro 64

Thanks.

Curtain programs look muddy cbabffbf-9561-4f84-a3d3-761a7d764db6?upload=true.png

:)

ShannonWhite2, Feb 1, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Cannot insta;; or uninstall programs it keeps saying a program already being installed!

Hi Brandi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you with the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• Which program are you trying to uninstall?

• What is the exact issue with Office XP Student?
    The issue you are facing could be due to the program is running on desktop background. Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and heck if it help in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps:

Step 1.

I suggest you to go to the task manager and check if the program is running on Windows back ground. Follow the below steps:

• Press CTRL+Shift+ESC to open Task manager.
    • Locate for the program which you are trying to uninstall.
    • Right click on it and click on End task.
    • Try uninstalling the program.
    If the issue still persist try the below steps.

Step 2.

I would recommend you to restart the computer and as soon as the computer boot up try uninstalling the programs.

If the above steps did not fix the issue try the below steps provided.

Step 3.

I suggest you to unregister and register the Windows installer and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Click Start, click Run, type
      MSIEXEC /UNREGISTER, and then click OK. Even if you do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs.

• Click Start, click Run, type
      MSIEXEC /REGSERVER, and then click OK. Even if you do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs, or you may briefly see an hourglass. After you run this command, the operation is complete.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Curtain programs look muddy

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

Curtain programs look muddy

1. Curtain programs look muddy - Similar Threads - Curtain programs muddy

2. Headphones sound muddy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones sound muddy: Hi! I've had this issue for about a day now, and I've been trying everything I can to fix it. I've tried looking at multiple articles, forums, etc, to no avail.My headphones worked just fine earlier in the day. I could hear things perfectly crisp and smoothly, and all was...
  3. Headphones sound muddy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones sound muddy: Hi! I've had this issue for about a day now, and I've been trying everything I can to fix it. I've tried looking at multiple articles, forums, etc, to no avail.My headphones worked just fine earlier in the day. I could hear things perfectly crisp and smoothly, and all was...
  4. Headphones sound muddy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. CURTAINS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CURTAINS: its curtains FROM STARDOCK safe? well i think its not safe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/curtains/62654d3f-0271-427d-b633-e09ece5cfea9
  6. CURTAINS

in Windows 10 Customization
    CURTAINS: its curtains FROM STARDOCK safe? well i think its not safe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/curtains/62654d3f-0271-427d-b633-e09ece5cfea9
  7. CURTAINS

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Sound output is muddy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound output is muddy: I have a dell xps 7590 running windows 10. Sound output on the built in speakers is clear but when i plug something in the output is muddy/echoey/just sounds like the output bit rate is super super low. I thought that my speakers were broken but lastnight after messing...
  9. First look at Stardock Curtains

in Windows 10 News
    First look at Stardock Curtains: Stardock Curtains is the latest software program for Windows 10 by Stardock, a company known for tools such as the start menu replacement Start10, the desktop unclutterer Fences, or the tab-to-windows-adder Groupy. Stardock describes Curtains as a way to add "additional...
  10. Certain programs look muddy, blurry.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Certain programs look muddy, blurry.: Hi there. So I've come across an issue that I've had for a while, but recently has become more prevalent. Some programs after a while start to look super muddy see in the attached image. currently it's mostly happening to the program called atom, and I have had it with...