Windows 10: curved corners

Discus and support curved corners in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; will windows 10 windows ever get curved corners? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/curved-corners/ebeeec07-edfb-40d2-8ff6-d55d143bc16c Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HanguiLiu, Aug 28, 2020.

1. HanguiLiu Win User

curved corners

will windows 10 windows ever get curved corners?

:)

HanguiLiu, Aug 28, 2020

2. Microsoft Comfort Curve 3000 is not recognized by Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center

Hi,

After going through the details it looks like there is a compatibility issue.

I suggest you to install the key board driver in compatibility mode from the below link and check if this helps. Follow the below steps.

https://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/d/comfort-curve-keyboard-3000

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and selectProperties.
    • Select Compatibility tab.
    • Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.
    • Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

For Microsoft hardware support you can also contact on below link.

https://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/support

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance on Windows let us know, we will be glad to help you.

Anju Thekkethil, Aug 28, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 28, 2020
  4. LGV
    LGV Win User

curved corners

Upper right corner lag.

And the hotfix too, 10.12a over it as well?
    sorry you may did but i no idea, so step by step.

And just make it clear;
    your lag is the mouse arow in the corner/
    if yes;
    do you use samthing on sidebar?
    if yes try to switch off and see...
    just my one cent

Thema:

curved corners

1. curved corners - Similar Threads - curved corners

2. Kogan 27inch 165hz curved monitor KAMN27F16SA goes black and shows the kogan logo for 2-5...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kogan 27inch 165hz curved monitor KAMN27F16SA goes black and shows the kogan logo for 2-5...: I recently bought a 27" 165hz curved monitor KAMN27F16SA from Kogan, and 2 days ago it started going black for 2-5 seconds every hour / 10 mins. It has been bugging me, as I use it for gaming. I don't use a laptop with it, just my primary PC with windows 11 home on it. It's...
  3. Kogan 27inch 165hz curved monitor KAMN27F16SA goes black and shows the kogan logo for 2-5...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kogan 27inch 165hz curved monitor KAMN27F16SA goes black and shows the kogan logo for 2-5...: I recently bought a 27" 165hz curved monitor KAMN27F16SA from Kogan, and 2 days ago it started going black for 2-5 seconds every hour / 10 mins. It has been bugging me, as I use it for gaming. I don't use a laptop with it, just my primary PC with windows 11 home on it. It's...
  4. Kogan 27inch 165hz curved monitor goes black and shows the kogan logo for 2-5 seconds every...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kogan 27inch 165hz curved monitor goes black and shows the kogan logo for 2-5 seconds every...: I recently bought a 27" 165hz curved monitor from Kogan, and 2 days ago it started going black for 2-5 seconds every hour / 10 mins. It has been bugging me, as I use it for gaming. I don't use a laptop with it, just my primary PC with windows 11 home on it. It's using a...
  5. Kogan 27inch 165hz curved monitor goes black and shows the kogan logo for 2-5 seconds every...

Kogan 27inch 165hz curved monitor goes black and shows the kogan logo for 2-5 seconds every...: I recently bought a 27" 165hz curved monitor from Kogan, and 2 days ago it started going black for 2-5 seconds every hour / 10 mins. It has been bugging me, as I use it for gaming. I don't use a laptop with it, just my primary PC with windows 11 home on it. It's using a...
  6. When will the Microsoft wired curved keyboard be available. It's been out of stock for a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will the Microsoft wired curved keyboard be available. It's been out of stock for a...: When will the Microsoft wired curved keyboard be available. It's been out of stock for a very long time.Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-the-microsoft-wired-curved-keyboard-be/e0487e71-1d38-42cd-971d-e88697b92189
  7. When will the Microsoft wired curved keyboard be available. It's been out of stock for a...

When will the Microsoft wired curved keyboard be available. It's been out of stock for a...: When will the Microsoft wired curved keyboard be available. It's been out of stock for a very long time.Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-the-microsoft-wired-curved-keyboard-be/e0487e71-1d38-42cd-971d-e88697b92189
  8. 3D Builder Curves- stone work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D Builder Curves- stone work: HiI'm trying to make a castle for my son and want printable stone work. It's no problem on a straight line such as the walls but i'm stumped when it comes to doing the towers. Any ideas?...
  9. Help removing upright tile corners when splitting curved landscape

Help removing upright tile corners when splitting curved landscape: In Microsoft 3D builder, I am splitting and separating a curved landscape, but get weird looking upright tile corners grey/brown. Any idea on how to remove them? [ATTACH]...
  10. Windows 10 two small curved arrows in lower left corner of desktop icons?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 two small curved arrows in lower left corner of desktop icons?: Most (not all) of desktop icons now have two small curved arrows in the lower left corner, although most shortcut icons still have a single arrow there. These new arrows popped up for .jpg, .pdf, Word and Excel files on the desktop. What happened and why? [ATTACH]...