Windows 10: Cuser jumps all over on HP Pavilion TouchPad

Discus and support Cuser jumps all over on HP Pavilion TouchPad in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an HP Pavilion 15 cr0000x360 convertible laptop with Windows 10 platform. It is routinely scanned by Norton, so I am confidant that there are no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnnyLaird, Jan 28, 2019.

1. AnnyLaird Win User

Cuser jumps all over on HP Pavilion TouchPad

I have an HP Pavilion 15 cr0000x360 convertible laptop with Windows 10 platform. It is routinely scanned by Norton, so I am confidant that there are no viruses, etc. present. The curser jumps quite often all over the screen, making it difficult to type. Last year, an MS tech installed new drivers, which helped for a few months. Should I install a new one and if so how do I go about it. I used to be able to access HP assistant on my desktop but that too is missing. Please help!

:)

AnnyLaird, Jan 28, 2019
  2. LyndsyP Win User

Erratic cursor (touchpad/mouse) activity after Windows 10 install on HP Pavilion dv7-6157cl Entertainment Notebook

After installing Windows 10 on my HP Pavilion dv7-6157cl Entertainment Notebook, my touchpad/mouse action is erratic. Sometimes the cursor jumps back to the middle of a sentence that I was typing, and sometimes it just opens another window (as if you did
    a right click with your mouse). The cursor also freezes some times in place for a few seconds and then frees up. I checked for an up-to-date driver for the touchpad (Synaptics SMBus TouchPad) and my driver is listed as up to date. What can I do to fix my touchpad/mouse
    problem? I do not want to use an external mouse. Thank you in advance.

LyndsyP, Jan 28, 2019
  3. andytitus Win User
    Synaptics Touchpad, HP Pavilion, Windows 10

I have an HP Pavilion, Windows 10, Synaptics Touchpad. Today the touchpad has been connecting to links when I scroll over them and showing right clicks as well. Resetting the sensitivity from medium to low and disabling the touchpad followed by a restart
    haven't had any affect. Is there any way to fix this?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

andytitus, Jan 28, 2019
  4. Cuser jumps all over on HP Pavilion TouchPad

Windows 10 with working keyboard and touchpad on HP Pavilion Chromebook 14

I successfully installed windows 10 on my HP Pavilion Chromebook 14-c015dx and I tried most of the custom drivers for keyboard and touchpad for chromebooks from coolstar by following the instructions but they didn't work.

How do i get them to work?

Or,

Anybody here with windows 10 running on HP Pavilion Chromebook 14 with keyboard and touchpad working? Please let me know how you did it.

Nana Osabarima, Jan 28, 2019
Thema:

Cuser jumps all over on HP Pavilion TouchPad

1. Cuser jumps all over on HP Pavilion TouchPad - Similar Threads - Cuser jumps Pavilion

2. Touchpad not working on my HP Pavilion x360 Convertible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad not working on my HP Pavilion x360 Convertible: Hi,My laptop touchpad stopped working. The I2C HID Device one of the 2 is showing an error. I tried updating it , but get an error: Windows found drivers but encountered an error when attempting to install them. The device cannot start code 10. I tried to find the driver on...
  3. "Jumping" Mouse on HP All-In-One

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Jumping" Mouse on HP All-In-One: I have a computer that the mouse jumps all over the screen when you try to use it. I have tried 4 different mice, updating the chipset drivers, and switching the mouse USB ports. Does this computer have a bad motherboard? Or is there some setting I need to fix? Thanks in...
  4. Disable touchpad on HP Pavilion with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable touchpad on HP Pavilion with Windows 10: I prefer to use an external mouse and need to disable my touchpad. I had it disabled before, but then we downloaded a system update and the laptop crashed. My husband had to reinstall everything, and when he was done the touchpad was enabled again. We cannot find a place...
  5. HP Pavilion TOUCHPAD NO SWITCH OFF OPTION

HP Pavilion TOUCHPAD NO SWITCH OFF OPTION: After the Windows update I can't switch off Touchpad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-touchpad-no-switch-off-option/c3972090-4b5f-4cdd-a8bf-542ce7033c6c
  6. Touchpad Aggravating... Jumps All Over/New Windows/etc

Touchpad Aggravating... Jumps All Over/New Windows/etc: Morning... Bought 2 Lenovo IdeaPad L340's last year... one 15"; other 17" (not that it matters)... both have identical touchpad issue... basically... can NOT stop tap-to-click. Did everything I can think of... most drastic being... deleted all SYNAPTIC REGISTRY entries......
  7. Touchpad Aggravating... Jumps All Over/New Windows/etc

in Windows 10 Support
    Touchpad Aggravating... Jumps All Over/New Windows/etc: Morning... Bought 2 Lenovo IdeaPad L340's last year... one 15"; other 17" (not that it matters)... both have identical touchpad issue... basically... can NOT stop tap-to-click. Did everything I can think of... most drastic being... deleted all SYNAPTIC REGISTRY entries......
  8. cuser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cuser: when i turn my comp on it all works ok but the curser is stuck in the middle of the screen i have had to revert too an mouse to move it which is how i got to ask this HELP please Moved from the Community Es...
  9. Touchpad is a mess, cursor jumping all over when selecting text

Touchpad is a mess, cursor jumping all over when selecting text: The reset touchpad option is greyed out. We had started using a mouse, seems the touchpad now is terrible. How to fix it? - - - Updated - - - I may have fixed it. Went to device manager uninstalled ASUS precision touchpad. Then cntrol-alt-delete to sign out, then tab to...
  10. Touchpad is a mess, cursor jumping all over when selecting text

in Windows 10 Support
    Touchpad is a mess, cursor jumping all over when selecting text: The reset touchpad option is greyed out. We had started using a mouse, seems the touchpad now is terrible. How to fix it? 139872

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp pavilion 15 notebook trackpad jumps

2. laptop touch oad jumping all over

3. overly sensitive touch pad hp