Windows 10: Custom 6 month old build - SSD swap fresh install and just had a blue screen - please help

Discus and support Custom 6 month old build - SSD swap fresh install and just had a blue screen - please help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have built my own computers for a few years now and this is my most recent build the specs are below, I use it for livestreaming and gaming, I had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Drewslair, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Drewslair Win User

Custom 6 month old build - SSD swap fresh install and just had a blue screen - please help

Hi I have built my own computers for a few years now and this is my most recent build the specs are below, I use it for livestreaming and gaming, I had blue screens with my old sata ssd drive which was a pain because I went driver by driver by trial and error and narrowed it down, that time turned out to be the chipset driver but I'm hoping someone can help me figure out what's going on with this and I can resolve whatever the issue is as it's kinda annoying to be streaming and have a blue screen or pause my stream, get up for a quick break and come back to being the windows lock screen. My sp

:)

Drewslair, Nov 29, 2022

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 29, 2022
  3. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Nov 29, 2022
  4. Roan T Win User

Custom 6 month old build - SSD swap fresh install and just had a blue screen - please help

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Nov 29, 2022
Thema:

1. Custom 6 month old build - SSD swap fresh install and just had a blue screen - please help - Similar Threads - Custom month old

2. Custom 6 month old build - SSD swap fresh install and just had a blue screen - please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom 6 month old build - SSD swap fresh install and just had a blue screen - please help: Hi I have built my own computers for a few years now and this is my most recent build the specs are below, I use it for livestreaming and gaming, I had blue screens with my old sata ssd drive which was a pain because I went driver by driver by trial and error and narrowed it...
  3. Constant Blue Screen. Been dealing with this for months. Please help!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Blue Screen. Been dealing with this for months. Please help!!!: My windows 10 computer has been dealing with blue screens for months. Now I cannot go 30 seconds without crashing. I cannot even go in safe mode. Frequent errors are page fault, service exception,. I have ran diagnostics on ram and ssd and HDd. I have pulled out each ram...
  4. Constant Blue Screen. Been dealing with this for months. Please help!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant Blue Screen. Been dealing with this for months. Please help!!!: My windows 10 computer has been dealing with blue screens for months. Now I cannot go 30 seconds without crashing. I cannot even go in safe mode. Frequent errors are page fault, service exception,. I have ran diagnostics on ram and ssd and HDd. I have pulled out each ram...
  5. Constant Blue Screen. Been dealing with this for months. Please help!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Blue screen errors even after a fresh install of windows 10 please help

Blue screen errors even after a fresh install of windows 10 please help: I have been recently getting multiple blue screen errors after installing a 1tb 2.5 inch hdd hard drive into my hp laptop with a model number of 14-df0xxx. the errors that i have been getting on the blue screens are. kernal_security_check_failure, IRLQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL,...
  7. Blue screen on fresh build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen on fresh build: Just looking to see if anyone has some insight as to why i cannot do a simple os install. This is the first pc ive had an issue with such as this. Nornally its a simple pop in a usb, config boot and the os is installing. Build is asrock b450mpro4 Ryzen 5 2600x Gskill...
  8. Please Help - Windows Not Booting After SSD Swap

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please Help - Windows Not Booting After SSD Swap: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/J-Peezy24 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iimldk/please_help_windows_not_booting_after_ssd_swap/
  9. Blue Screen on fresh install

Blue Screen on fresh install: Recently I have upgraded to windows 10 from 7. After the initial install I got an IRQL LESS THAN EQUAL bsod. So I tried running Driver verifer, chkdsk, and even memtest to see if those would help point me in the direction of the problem. A few days later I am still having the...
  10. FRESH installation in another SSD worst that old installation.

FRESH installation in another SSD worst that old installation.: This is the second FRESH installation of Windows10 in the same day and both the system was not stable. How is this possible? The first install the Start button stopped working and after reboot the logon window was just black and the only thing I could see was the mouse....