Windows 10: custom aspect ratio missing with Intel graphics HD 3000...

Discus and support custom aspect ratio missing with Intel graphics HD 3000... in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have had a dual monitor setup running for ages with my main monitor being a viewsonic (specifically Digital Television VX2273 series). I've always... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by spaciousmind, Feb 29, 2020.

1. custom aspect ratio missing with Intel graphics HD 3000...

I have had a dual monitor setup running for ages with my main monitor being a viewsonic (specifically Digital Television VX2273 series). I've always set up my main monitor by going into intel graphics and media control panel advanced mode and going to general settings > scaling > and choosing 'custom aspect ratio' and setting both the horizontal and vertical sliders to 50.

However, yesterday I unplugged my second monitor and it shrunk my display on the viewsonic!
    now I go into the intel control panel again and it shows there is no more custom aspect ratio option for this monitor, only center image (too small) and scale full screen (too big)

custom aspect ratio missing with Intel graphics HD 3000... [​IMG]

I checked the monitor buttons for a menu on there but all the scaling options are greyed out on there.
    I plugged in a second smaller monitor and it scaled fine straight away automatically choosing 'maintain display scaling' in intel but also (infuriatingly) having a custom aspect ratio option available!

Any ideas to get the scaling options back on my viewsonic?

I choose intel & driver support from my start menu and this is what it says:

:)

spaciousmind, Feb 29, 2020

2. Intel HD Graphics Control Panel Missing Custom Aspect Ratio

Hi Farinchi

That's odd. I've checked the Intel HD Graphics Control Panel on my PC and the
    Customize Aspect Ratio option is available. Anyhow, please select the
    Maintain Aspect Ratio
    , tick the option Override Application Settings (as shown in the photo below), then click
    Apply. Both display should refresh and see if the issue is fixed.

custom aspect ratio missing with Intel graphics HD 3000... 5e862465-1819-416a-aa79-67a35027c145?upload=true.png

If the issue persists, then try changing or adjusting the picture size on your TV settings. You may want to adjust the screen width or have it on
    Auto Aspect Ratio.

If you have additional questions, or if the issue persists after the troubleshooting steps above, please let me know by replying to this thread. This way, I'll get notified and respond back to you as soon as I can.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 29, 2020
  3. Farinchi Win User
    Intel HD Graphics Control Panel Missing Custom Aspect Ratio

I recently got a Toshiba 2006 TV, and connected it with an HDMI cable to my ASUS gaming laptop. AS soon as I hooked it up, the sides and top/bottom of the screen are cut off (even if I shrink Pic Size to a box, it still cuts off parts with a black frame.
    I've tried every TV setting, and there is none about aspect ratio. I've contacted NVIDIA, and there are no aspect ratio settings in the NVIDIA Control Panel, because my laptop's primary driver is Intel.

So the only possible solution has to do with the Intel card. I accessed the Intel HD Graphics Control Panel, and there are no custom aspect ratio settings, or advanced settings. Screenshot attached:

To the left is my settings, to the right is my TV monitor, which is not cut-off in the screenshot, but
    is on the actual TV screen.

I have updated to the Current Intel Graphics Driver version, the newest available.

Please help me with this issue, I can find nothing on it online.

Farinchi, Feb 29, 2020
  4. custom aspect ratio missing with Intel graphics HD 3000...

Intel HD Graphics wont let me customize the aspect ratio for an HD TV

Hi, i was just posting this because I connected my Toshiba Satellite to my Sharp 26 inch HD TV and i went into the Intel HD

Graphics control panel to customize the scaling as is allowed for digital TV's. It was working fine for about 4 days and then when I tried to turn on the computer again, the computer got a blue screen saying "VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE" and that Microsoft was trying
    to collect information on it before restarting. It then continued and restarted, but the TV was no longer scaled to fit the aspect ratio perfectly like it was and was zoomed in. I then entered the Intel Graphics control panel again to customize the

scaling to fit it but i only got 3 options this time: Center Image, Scale Full Screen, and Maintain Aspect Ratio. The "Customize Aspect Ratio" option was no longer available. I know i may sound like a perfectionist but its just really annoying having the
    screen zoomed in like that. I have searched the web for any help but i have not been able to find any. My TV model is linked below.

http://www.techhive.com/product/1419818/sharp-lc-26sh12u-26-lcd-tv.html

Thanks Guys, i appreciate any help!

-Fernandiksy_1

BTW im running Windows 10

Fernandisky_1, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

custom aspect ratio missing with Intel graphics HD 3000...

1. custom aspect ratio missing with Intel graphics HD 3000... - Similar Threads - custom aspect ratio

2. intel hd graphics 3000 vram 0mb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intel hd graphics 3000 vram 0mb: hi, I have a laptopWIYH INTEL HD GRAPHICS 3000 DRIVER i have my Vram 0 mb I want to increase it ,thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-hd-graphics-3000-vram-0mb/4c7b085c-40a2-4cea-9637-b1ac4bd38b3a
  3. intel hd graphics 3000 vram 0mb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    intel hd graphics 3000 vram 0mb: hi, I have a laptopWIYH INTEL HD GRAPHICS 3000 DRIVER i have my Vram 0 mb I want to increase it ,thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-hd-graphics-3000-vram-0mb/4c7b085c-40a2-4cea-9637-b1ac4bd38b3a
  4. intel hd graphics 3000 vram 0mb

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Aspect Ratio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Aspect Ratio: I opened up Halo: Master Chief Collection and it first opened on my second monitor and shortly after I got it moved to my first monitor it screwed with my aspect ratio and made my icons on that screen bigger than they should be...
  6. Custom Driver : Intel HD Graphics 2000 3000 Extreme Plus -by nIGHmAYOR

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Custom Driver : Intel HD Graphics 2000 3000 Extreme Plus -by nIGHmAYOR: Intel HD Graphics 2000 & 3000 (4229) Extreme Plus (by ) Full Name : Intel(R) HD Graphics 2000 / Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 Aliases : Intel(R) HD 2000 / Intel(R) HD 3000 Version : 20.20.9.4229 (4229 Mod) 64 bit Rebranded : Intel (R) HD Graphics Family 1 - Make sure you...
  7. Intel HD 3000

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel HD 3000: Hello guys,I have a second gen i3 laptop running windows 7,I am planning to upgrade to windows 10,but will it work since there is no drivers of HD 3000 in Intel's official site,I don't game but I watch 1080p movies via the HDMI port hooked to my TV,will it pose a problem......
  8. custom resoution/custom aspect ratio

in Windows 10 Customization
    custom resoution/custom aspect ratio: I cant use a custom resolution. either there are black bars on the sides of the screen or I cant see everything. ever since I changed moniters I've had these black bars on the screen. and please don't tell me "hi noahdavidson1. i'm[null].to change your resolution, go to...
  9. update intel hd graphic 3000 driver

update intel hd graphic 3000 driver: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39) {Bad Image} %hs is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your...
  10. Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 error

Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 error: how do I uninstall the update caused Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 error? can someone tell me the update number that caused the error so I can uninstall it please. KB??????? yes, I know it is an intel issue. just need the number to change it back, then how do I prevent it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. full screen problem on intel hd graphics