Windows 10: Custom Background for Legal Notice in Windows 10

Discus and support Custom Background for Legal Notice in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi How can i get this type of interactive logon messsage (transparent background) : [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I search a way to have a transparent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by victor.levy, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Custom Background for Legal Notice in Windows 10

Hi

How can i get this type of interactive logon messsage (transparent background) :

Custom Background for Legal Notice in Windows 10 c874958e-6ea1-4fdb-8fd4-e5a5dfa5e381?upload=true.jpg

Custom Background for Legal Notice in Windows 10 37ca33fe-39d2-4d7d-a506-00798fced4d8?upload=true.jpg

I search a way to have a transparent background instead of a solid blue background.

Exactly like in this video : https://youtu.be/3RrhlEuENJY?t=223

I use a specific theme setup by GPO. Also, accent color option on taskbar and title bar are activitate. Maybe this is the cause idk but i need it.

What's I have :

Lock screen with the clock and my background set by GPO -> Logon message with a blue solid background -> User sign in

(Sorry for my english)

Thanks in advance

:)

victor.levy, Nov 13, 2019

2. Custom desktop background that updates daily

Hi,

We loved your suggestion to have a a background with a countdown for an specified date. We can consider this suggestion for future updates. To give you another option, we suggest to use Windows spotlight instead. Kindly follow the steps below to configure
    it:

• Open Settings app.
    • Click on Personalization
    • Click on Lockscreen tab at the left panel.
    • Under Background, select Windows spotlight.
    • Under Choose an app to show detailed status, select
      Calendar
      app icon.

Note: Please make sure that you are logged in to Calendar app where the appointments was set.

Let us know if you have further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Nov 13, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 13, 2019
  4. Custom Background for Legal Notice in Windows 10

ChaoticAtmosphere, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

Custom Background for Legal Notice in Windows 10

1. Custom Background for Legal Notice in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Custom Background Legal

2. Customize the background slideshow timing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Customize the background slideshow timing in Windows 10: Have Windows 10, Version 21H2.I want to customize the timing of the desktop background.Currently "Background" is set to "Slideshow"I have defined a specific folder, where I have a number of jpg files, for the slideshow.How do I set the timing of the slideshow to something...
  3. Customize the background slideshow timing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Customize the background slideshow timing in Windows 10: Have Windows 10, Version 21H2.I want to customize the timing of the desktop background.Currently "Background" is set to "Slideshow"I have defined a specific folder, where I have a number of jpg files, for the slideshow.How do I set the timing of the slideshow to something...
  4. Customize the background slideshow timing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Customize the background slideshow timing in Windows 10: Have Windows 10, Version 21H2.I want to customize the timing of the desktop background.Currently "Background" is set to "Slideshow"I have defined a specific folder for the slideshow, where I have a number of jpg files.How do I set the timing of the slideshow to something...
  5. I can’t get rid of legal notice that appears at logon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can’t get rid of legal notice that appears at logon: I added this myself via the registry just to test it out and see what it looked like. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System I left it enabled for a few days. After a week or so, I decided to remove the message. I went to...
  6. Custom PC building and Legality

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Custom PC building and Legality: Hi, so I'm planning to build a gaming PC for my classmate using Windows 10 Home, and I need some help with parts, namely a legal motherboard and OS, so my friend and I don't get into legal trouble. Please note that I am NOT partnered with Microsoft and that I am only a High...
  7. Change Legal Notice background color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change Legal Notice background color: Hi all We have a Legal Notice on all machines, deployed with Group Policy. I successfully changed it during some installation, but I want also to change the background color. is there any way to do it? thanks! submitted by /u/yirmio [link] [comments]...
  8. Custom Windows 10 Setup Image Background

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Custom Windows 10 Setup Image Background: Hello Everyone, I was wondering if it was possible to change the background during the setup of a Windows Installation. Or somehow make it so it's not showing anything on the screen as the installation is taking place with an autounattend file. I will be using a Windows Pro...
  9. Logon screen background customization on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Logon screen background customization on windows 10: I was just wondering if there was a way to customize the background of the screen where you are prompted to enter the background 14155
  10. Windows 10 Custom Legal Notices & Startup Messages

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Custom Legal Notices & Startup Messages: Hi, it is possible setting up multiple message at Windows logon without edit gpo and regedit method? - whit a 3rd software? - whit a logon script? like this: http://www.sony-europe.com/support/k...y_Policy_1.png 36663

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 legal notice background