Windows 10: Custom background music in microsoft video editor

Discus and support Custom background music in microsoft video editor in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In my microsoft video editor , there are only one custom audio. and i am using Windows 10... So, how can i found multiple audio ???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mahmud Saifullah, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Custom background music in microsoft video editor

In my microsoft video editor , there are only one custom audio.

and i am using Windows 10...

So, how can i found multiple audio ???

:)

Mahmud Saifullah, Dec 14, 2020
  2. andsherri Win User

Add background music to parts of video in Microsoft Video Editor

Thank you. That does help. Can you suggest a tutorial video that can help me learn how to use this app? I keep seeing Photos recommended, but that seems more difficult to me for editing videos. Thank you.

andsherri, Dec 14, 2020
  3. andsherri Win User

Hi, I am a teacher currently using Zoom to teach. I am trying to use Microsoft Video Editor to add title cards and background music to the recordings of the Zoom sessions. How do I use background music for parts of the video, and not all? Thanks

***Modified title from: background music***

andsherri, Dec 14, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Custom background music in microsoft video editor

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to add background music for parts of the video using Microsoft Video Editor. I’ll certainly assist you with the details.

Upon researching I found that currently, we do not have the feature to add background music to parts of the video. However, you can add a custom audio and then drag the audio to a particular section of the video where you want to add it.

To do this, click on Custom audio on the top right section in Microsoft Video Editor, then click on the
    + Add audio file and select the audio. Once you add the audio, you should see something like in the screenshot below:

Custom background music in microsoft video editor b0cf4792-1562-4d8e-aae7-9af8d4c989f8?upload=true.png

You can drag the Audio to the section, as per your requirement.

Let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

Custom background music in microsoft video editor

1. Custom background music in microsoft video editor - Similar Threads - Custom background music

2. How can i play a custom music repeatedly in background in Microsoft video editor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i play a custom music repeatedly in background in Microsoft video editor?: How can i play custom music repeatedly in Microsoft video editor? I need to make about 5-6 min video but my music is short 30 sec. Therefore, i need to play it in the background again and again until it ends....
  3. How can i play a custom music repeatedly in background in Microsoft video editor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i play a custom music repeatedly in background in Microsoft video editor?: How can i play custom music repeatedly in Microsoft video editor? I need to make about 5-6 min video but my music is short 30 sec. Therefore, i need to play it in the background again and again until it ends....
  4. video editor background music not functioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    video editor background music not functioning: I have used video editor a number of times now editing some drone videos. I am still getting used to it. However it is pretty user friendly. After editing a video and getting ready to complete the project, I have been trying to add some of the included "background music" as I...
  5. video editor background music not functioning

video editor background music not functioning: I have used video editor a number of times now editing some drone videos. I am still getting used to it. However it is pretty user friendly. After editing a video and getting ready to complete the project, I have been trying to add some of the included "background music" as I...
  6. Background music in Microsoft video editor

Background music in Microsoft video editor: In my Microsoft video editor , there are only one background music audio. and I am using Windows 10... So, how can I found multiple audio ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-music-in-microsoft-video-editor/139270ec-5eb0-4b31-961c-232f1b11a4d1
  7. Video Editor Background Music

Video Editor Background Music: Hi, about the free background music available in Video Editor, where does it come from? I like some of the soundtracks such as "Anodized" and "Neon Night" and I was wondering if I could download or find it on YouTube to listen to....
  8. Add background music to parts of video in Microsoft Video Editor

Add background music to parts of video in Microsoft Video Editor: Hi, I am a teacher currently using Zoom to teach. I am trying to use Microsoft Video Editor to add title cards and background music to the recordings of the Zoom sessions. How do I use background music for parts of the video, and not all? Thanks ***Modified title from:...
  9. Microsoft Video Editor app background music copyright

Microsoft Video Editor app background music copyright: I used Microsoft photo/video editor app background music in one of my video which I uploaded to YouTube, later YouTube marked this video music copyright issue. I believe all the background musics in this app are generic, free to use, please let me know what should I do?...
  10. video editor adding background music

video editor adding background music: I've added a selected background music choice. However when I play the video (time lapse composed of 800 photos, it skips (has short sections of no sound) many times in the 3 minute duration. How do I make it play continuously? Also it ends about a second or so too soon. How...