Windows 10: Custom bsod maker

Discus and support Custom bsod maker in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I'm receiving the BSOD, once or twice a day. Here are the recent dmp files and sysfile.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NahidT, Nov 11, 2019.

1. NahidT Win User

Custom bsod maker

Hello,

I'm receiving the BSOD, once or twice a day. Here are the recent dmp files and sysfile.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2555qohp6l3cizn/minidumps.rar?dl=0

Thank you in advance.

:)

NahidT, Nov 11, 2019
  2. AndreePin Win User

Windows Movie Maker

Hi,

To get a better grasp of your Windows Movie Maker's issue, kindly provide the following:

• The version of your Windows Movie Maker.
    • Troubleshooting steps already provided.
    In the meantime, if you have purchased or downloaded the said app from our Windows Store, I suggest that you try and run our troubleshooter by clicking this
    link.

I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, May 27, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Windows Movie Maker not recognizing .avi files

Hi Matthew,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

We would suggest you to repair the Windows Live Movie Maker and check.

Follow the below steps to repair Windows Live Movie Maker.

• Type appwiz.cpl in the search box and hit Enter.
    • Right click Windows Essentials 2012 and select repair.
    Hope this information helps.

Arul_D, May 27, 2020
  4. Custom bsod maker

Windows Movie Maker

Hi Lorna,

As you are facing issue with Windows Movie Maker, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to repair Windows Movie Maker and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key, type Control Panel
      and select the same from the list.
    • Under Programs, click Uninstall a Program.
    • Locate Windows Live Essential then click
      Uninstall/Change.
    • When a window appears, select Repair all Windows Live programs.
    • Restart your computer after the repair.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 27, 2020
Thema:

Custom bsod maker

1. Custom bsod maker - Similar Threads - Custom bsod maker

2. Cannot hear custom audio in the Video Maker

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot hear custom audio in the Video Maker: I downloaded an audio from YouTube to both an mp4 and mp3, yet I cannot hear it when I upload it into a custom audio? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-hear-custom-audio-in-the-video-maker/4cea0a40-39e5-4864-bfab-a4a31314c348
  3. Cannot hear custom audio in the Video Maker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot hear custom audio in the Video Maker: I downloaded an audio from YouTube to both an mp4 and mp3, yet I cannot hear it when I upload it into a custom audio? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-hear-custom-audio-in-the-video-maker/4cea0a40-39e5-4864-bfab-a4a31314c348
  4. Cannot hear custom audio in the Video Maker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Frequent BSOD on custom PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD on custom PC: I've been having issues with my custom built PC for quite some time and I've made numerous attempts to get this resolved. Here's the spec list put together by a tech at Microcenter: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/italyguy7/saved/ The RAM was upgrade from CRUCIAL 16GB 8X2...
  6. BSOD on custom machine

BSOD on custom machine: WhoCrashed usually comes up with ntoskrnl, irql not less or equal, or dpc watchdog. Im completely frustrated and the fact I am a computer science student makes it all the worse. 158233
  7. Create Custom Font with Microsoft Font Maker app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Custom Font with Microsoft Font Maker app in Windows 10: How to: Create Custom Font with Microsoft Font Maker app in Windows 10 How to Create Custom Font with Microsoft Font Maker app in Windows 10 A font is a graphical representation of text that may include a different typeface, point size, weight, color, or design. The...
  8. Different BSODs on Custom Build

Different BSODs on Custom Build: Hi guys, I've been intermittently having this problem, usually occurring when I'm playing a video game. I get the machine check exception as well as driver_irql_not_less_or_equal. The machine check exception happens more often though. My specs are: i5-6600k (I brought it...
  9. BSOD on custom build

BSOD on custom build: Hello, Ever since yesterday in mid afternoon, my computer will not load Resolume despite it working most of the day prior. Each time I run the program, it shuts down before it can even open fully. The system says that an error has occurred and that Windows will update me...
  10. DVD maker and movie maker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DVD maker and movie maker: I still don't get why MS ripped these neat programs out. They were certainly available in Windows 7, no idea about whether they were in 8 as I skipped right over that OS. I am interested in trying to install them on my Windows 10 laptop. I know they can be re acquired via...