Windows 10: Custom Built PC in a Reboot Loop

Discus and support Custom Built PC in a Reboot Loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all,I recently built this PC.Unsure if it is worth noting but the PC initially worked and had Windows installed, but when going to check the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rednallac_, Jun 22, 2022.

1. Custom Built PC in a Reboot Loop

Hi all,I recently built this PC.Unsure if it is worth noting but the PC initially worked and had Windows installed, but when going to check the activation status of Windows, this reboot loop begun.I am now attempting to install Windows via USB onto the NVME which I had previously used in an old build, but it has been wiped but my PC is still in a reboot loop.The timing of the reboot seems random, at points I can get almost get through the Windows install, other times it reboots just after the copying step, or it will simply not even get to the point of booting the USB at all.I have updated t

:)

rednallac_, Jun 22, 2022
  2. Sharief K Win User

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Redirecting

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Jun 22, 2022
  3. Stuck in Reboot loop after power cut

Hi,

We understand your concern and appreciate the time and effort that you have invested in to fix the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to state which troubleshooting steps have you performed bedsides the mentioned to fix the issue.

As per the description, I suspect that you might be stuck in a reboot loop. I suggest that you perform Power Drain and check if it helps

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 22, 2022
  4. Custom Built PC in a Reboot Loop

Windows 10 automatic repair fail loop

Hi,

We understand your concern and we will provide the assistance required to help resolve the issue.

I suggest that you perform Power Drain which will help you skip the reboot loop and help you access the PC. To perform Power Drain, refer to the steps below

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 22, 2022
Thema:

Custom Built PC in a Reboot Loop

1. Custom Built PC in a Reboot Loop - Similar Threads - Custom Built Reboot

2. PC Stuck in Reboot Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Stuck in Reboot Loop: I installed some routine system updates earlier today and now my PC appears to be stuck in a reboot loop. It has been restarting consistent for over an hour. The start screen loads and says ASUS and that updates are installing and then restarts over and over.I've looked...
  3. PC Stuck in Reboot Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Stuck in Reboot Loop: I installed some routine system updates earlier today and now my PC appears to be stuck in a reboot loop. It has been restarting consistent for over an hour. The start screen loads and says ASUS and that updates are installing and then restarts over and over.I've looked...
  4. PC Stuck in Reboot Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Custom Built PC in a Reboot Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom Built PC in a Reboot Loop: Hi all,I recently built this PC.Unsure if it is worth noting but the PC initially worked and had Windows installed, but when going to check the activation status of Windows, this reboot loop begun.I am now attempting to install Windows via USB onto the NVME which I had...
  6. Custom Built PC in a Reboot Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Custom Built PC in a Reboot Loop: Hi all,I recently built this PC.Unsure if it is worth noting but the PC initially worked and had Windows installed, but when going to check the activation status of Windows, this reboot loop begun.I am now attempting to install Windows via USB onto the NVME which I had...
  7. PC stuck in a reboot loop

PC stuck in a reboot loop: on 04 April 2021, i began experiencing two issues with my computer: 1 some of my keyboard keys would not register on my SKY100-KB, so i switched to a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 600 which functioned properly, and 2 on booting up, i would be met with Windows 10 error code...
  8. Custom built PC reboots during triple AAA Games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Custom built PC reboots during triple AAA Games: Hi, I built my own PC about 6 months ago. Since then I have been unable to play any triple AAA titles, such as, Fenyx Immortals Rising, Cyberpunk 2077, and even small steam games like Valheim. I can play other games like Apex legend, Valorant and Age of Empires. But tripple...
  9. Custom built PC may have died.

in Windows 10 Support
    Custom built PC may have died.: If my old desktop with a validated Windows 10 Pro OS has died and must be replaced with a new custom built PC, will my Windows 10 be usable on the new PC or must I buy another new Windows 10 OS? 153377
  10. PC Stuck in reboot loop

PC Stuck in reboot loop: I selected the reset my pc using the reset pc option on windows 10 and i said it to remove everything including my personal files... Everything went on smoothly an option called american megatrend appeared and i pressed escape n then it suddenly shut down... Didn't restart...