Windows 10: Custom built PC may have died.

Discus and support Custom built PC may have died. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; If my old desktop with a validated Windows 10 Pro OS has died and must be replaced with a new custom built PC, will my Windows 10 be usable on the new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Littleknown, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Custom built PC may have died.

If my old desktop with a validated Windows 10 Pro OS has died and must be replaced with a new custom built PC, will my Windows 10 be usable on the new PC or must I buy another new Windows 10 OS?

:)

Littleknown, Apr 1, 2020

2. Custom built PC may have died.

If my old desktop with a validated Windows 10 Pro OS has died and must be replaced with a new custom built PC, will my Windows 10 be usable on the new PC or must I buy another new Windows 10 OS?

Littleknown, May 25, 2020
  3. Plankton Win User
    Custom built PC may have died.

Also, if the PC did have some sort of catastrophic crash.....a phone cal to MS explaining said situation, MS may reactivate it for you. I have done this personally when replacing failed HDD's on laptops as well with CPU failures on some OEM and Custome built towers.

See this link for numbers: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/Lice...vation-centers

Plankton, May 25, 2020
  4. Custom built PC may have died.

Frequent BSODs ( Critical Process Died / Unmountable Boot Volume ) on a Custom built PC

Hello. I built a PC and I have been having trouble lately. My pc restarts in a loop and always says critical process died or unmountable boot volume. could someone help?

specs:

ryzen 2700x cpu

radeon rx50 gpu

rosewill bronze 80 750 watt psu

aorus x470 gaming wifi motherboard

16gb ram

tulinaslan, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Custom built PC may have died.

1. Custom built PC may have died. - Similar Threads - Custom built may

2. Motherboard upgrade to custom built gaming PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Motherboard upgrade to custom built gaming PC: Hey,I'm upgrading my CPU and motherboard and I wanted to get info on what to expect for the first time boot.My Windows version is Win10 for Education, received for free from OnTheHub.com. I built this PC in December of 2018 and had no major issues.My current specs are: CPU:...
  3. Custom built PC BSOD very intermittent

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Custom built PC BSOD very intermittent: Hello everyone, I'm back again with another BSOD issue. I have a little low powered custom built PC I made for a friend, which has been working well for a long time (about a year), but recently has stated bluescreening. Sometimes the PC will boot fine and work for days,...
  4. Windows 10 on custom built pc not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 on custom built pc not working: I recently built a pc woth 2 terabytes on storage and booted it up. when I went to install windows ten after i put in the code that i bought and using the flash drive i bought and was using the next screen was saying that no drivers were found. It was tbe flashdrive i bought...
  5. Custom built Desktop pc running into bsod errors.

Custom built Desktop pc running into bsod errors.: Hi I have built this desktop personal computer around a couple months ago and I have been running into blue screen of death errors, I am getting the error code "Irql_not_less_or_equal" or something like that, I also have received "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE" before but...
  6. Custom built problem

Custom built problem: my pc crashed while just watching twitch tv, all the graphics went really low quality then whole pc crashed, had to restart. i installed geforce experience and as it was doing the update driver, pc crashed and after playing rust, my task bar all went black, i couldnt even see...
  7. Frequent BSODs Critical Process Died / Unmountable Boot Volume on a Custom built PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Frequent BSODs Critical Process Died / Unmountable Boot Volume on a Custom built PC: Hello. I built a PC and I have been having trouble lately. My pc restarts in a loop and always says critical process died or unmountable boot volume. could someone help? specs: ryzen 2700x cpu radeon rx50 gpu rosewill bronze 80 750 watt psu aorus x470 gaming wifi...
  8. New built custom PC random BSOD woes

New built custom PC random BSOD woes: Please find attached ZIP of the errors I have tried to update drivers through Driver Booster etc without any success. Random crashes in games and just general your expert help would be greatly appreciated! the computer was working well for a few months before these issues...
  9. Windows 10 activation on custom built pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 activation on custom built pc: I got a new computer and bought a windows key, when installing windows it asked for the key and now it says its not activated, so I put the key in again and it says it was already used. Please help me activate windows....
  10. Will my custom built PC be compatible with Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Will my custom built PC be compatible with Windows 10?: Greetings to all readers, CPU: Intel i5-3570K MB: MSI Z77A-G45 GPU: Radeon HD 7770 RAM: 16GB (can't remember brand) Monitors: 19"LG LCD and 24" BENQ RL2455 OS: Win7 Will Windows 10 make my system crash and burn like I've heard from multiple people with custom built...