Windows 10: custom color from backround pic

Discus and support custom color from backround pic in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have forgotten how to do this. Create a custom color from say a marble background picture. as an example: [img] 134717 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by thomaseg1, Jun 13, 2019.

1. thomaseg1 Win User

custom color from backround pic

I have forgotten how to do this.
    Create a custom color from say a marble background picture.
    as an example:

custom color from backround pic [​IMG]

:)

thomaseg1, Jun 13, 2019
  2. mikemier Win User

change web backround color

how do i change web backround color

mikemier, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Custom Start Menu Color

Is there a way to select a custom color for the start menu, task bar, and the like.

The colors listed all suck.

DarkRookie22, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Start Menu background color customize

Hi,

You can change the background color of the the Start menu on Settings. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Click the gear icon (Settings).
    • Choose Personalization.
    • Select Colors.
    • Under Show color on Start, taskbar, and action center, switch the slider to
      On.
    • After switching the slider to On, you can now pick what color you want or you can click the
      Automatically pick an accent color from my background checkbox to make Windows pick the color that complements the color of your desktop background.
    Kindly share with us the result after you perform the steps above.

Argel Obm, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

1. custom color from backround pic - Similar Threads - custom color backround

2. backround

in Windows 10 Gaming
    backround: how do I save the image that I saved off the web as my backround on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backround/82a22608-e431-4d39-a83b-aa5cd4fc539d
  3. backround

in Windows 10 Customization
    backround: how do I save the image that I saved off the web as my backround on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backround/82a22608-e431-4d39-a83b-aa5cd4fc539d
  4. Custom Profile Pics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom Profile Pics: I just downloaded the Xbox app on my PC, and I noticed that there isn't an option for custom profile pictures. I have seen that Microsoft has disabled that feature for the meantime during the pandemic, but will that feature be reactivated in the near future?...
  5. Customized Backround

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Customized Backround: Hello.So my question is,can i make a customized backround in windows 10 or linux,and to a video to be looping and to be also audio.It s like on ps4 when you log in there is a backround and music,and to work with linux and windows.I dunno why i asked here i didn t know where...
  6. Backround color on programs and text

Backround color on programs and text: All my programs and text have a red backround/color I have tried changing personalisation, and microsoft support have not been any help, any suggestions ? Windows version 1903 but also appeared on the previous version from which Microsoft suggest I upgraded to...
  7. Custom Color

Custom Color: If I try to use "Settings > Personalization > Colors > Custom Color", the color dialog opens and then the Settings window closes after a few seconds. I have tried this in high contrast and it does the same thing. Windows 10 1803. 122111
  8. what res do the backround pics have to be to look good

what res do the backround pics have to be to look good: all my pics look bad i dont know what res they have to be thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_screensave/what-res-do-the-backround-pics-have-to-be-to-look/469fe1df-6e2b-4065-a8fc-9a4944b01040
  9. Custom Tiles, no really, custom "tiles" see pic.

Custom Tiles, no really, custom "tiles" see pic.: I didn't find a post about this, only about the number and layout of the tiles so I'm sharing what I found. [img] Source: Win10Tile: Create Custom Start Menu Tiles In Windows 10 Pretty easy, you go find some box art or other art you like for your game/app and save...
  10. Custom Colors

Custom Colors: Add up to 8 Custom Colors in Settings/Personalization/Colors with this Registry Script. [img] Copy the Code and Paste into Notepad and save as Accents.reg file Code: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00...