Windows 10: Custom colour - what irony...!

Discus and support Custom colour - what irony...! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, in Settings, from here... [img] ..click Custom colour...I see... wait for it... you'll like this..promise.. [img] [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dalchina, Dec 29, 2017.

1. dalchina New Member

Custom colour - what irony...!

Hi, in Settings, from here...

Custom colour - what irony...! [​IMG]

..click Custom colour...I see... wait for it... you'll like this..promise..

Laptop, same display settings as 1703 and earlier...

Do you see that? I suppose it will vary with display and settings.

:)

dalchina, Dec 29, 2017

2. I am floored and disappointed!!

Exactly, it's the carriers that choose the colours. Rogers is nokia's customer so nokia cannot force a customer to stock the fun colours.

psychomania---01, Dec 29, 2017
  3. Martmcd Win User
    How can I access MORE colors / hues for our Windows 10?

settings -> personalisation -> colours

beneath the palette of 'windows colours' there is a + 'custom colour'

adjust as required, if you want to enter specific values click on the more link beneath the colour selector.

Martmcd, Dec 29, 2017
Thema:

Custom colour - what irony...!

1. Custom colour - what irony...! - Similar Threads - Custom colour irony

2. Paint 3D - text; no custom colour, no custom font size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D - text; no custom colour, no custom font size: Hey There,I am using paint 3D,and I use it to make a simple, transparent logo, containing a word.Therefore I use the text editor.But, to my unfortune, I cannot select any custom colours or font size for the word.Is there anyone who can tell me, if there is a way to do...
  3. Paint 3D - text; no custom colour, no custom font size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D - text; no custom colour, no custom font size: Hey There,I am using paint 3D,and I use it to make a simple, transparent logo, containing a word.Therefore I use the text editor.But, to my unfortune, I cannot select any custom colours or font size for the word.Is there anyone who can tell me, if there is a way to do...
  4. the irony with microsoft and windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    the irony with microsoft and windows: Hi I find it somewhat ironic that the organization responsible for the fact I don't have any space left on my C drive windows keeps the old updates of windows in my c drive is sending me a notification to say my "device has reached the end of service". what does that even...
  5. Windows Colour Mode/Theme keeps changing to custom

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Colour Mode/Theme keeps changing to custom: I like my colour mode in Dark mode but since a few days ago (I haven't manually updated or changed any settings) long periods of time or after restarting my computer the colour mode will change to Custom with default app mode being in light mode which is a setting I've never...
  6. What is the taskbar colour registry key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the taskbar colour registry key?: [ATTACH] So for a while now I've been trying to find the registry key that changes the colour of the taskbar but nothing I have found on the internet has worked. I am using registry changes view to track the changes between setting a new colour and these are all the...
  7. In this case customize files colour coding is only the solution

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    In this case customize files colour coding is only the solution: In the below article shows that Windows don't have such option (customize files colour coding) : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_word-mso_other-mso_365hp/color-code-file-names/18e47aad-2c59-4eaa-a6b8-6686ed815677 What I what to say is that files...
  8. What do the colours mean in 'Mail'

in Browsers and Email
    What do the colours mean in 'Mail': In 'Mail' (W10) every email has a coloured circle in the top left hand corner. Are the colours significant in any way? 103478
  9. Customizing Colours

in Windows 10 Customization
    Customizing Colours: I would like to make my taskbar Grey, but have all the accents be Pink, how is this possible. OR just make the pink you can choose a lighter one, because right now, when you choose any of the colours, they become darker than it shows on the taskbar. 9798
  10. I can't set a black custom colour.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't set a black custom colour.: Now before I say anything else, I /do/ know how to use the Registry Editor and control color command, but I have the same problem with both of them. I try setting them to black and it just reverts to blue. I'll show you the best I can with screenshots, but it might seem fake-...