Windows 10: Custom credential providers fails to load on Windows 10

Discus and support Custom credential providers fails to load on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If your custom credential providers don’t load when you first log on Windows 10, then this post will be able to guide you. Credential providers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 10, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Custom credential providers fails to load on Windows 10

WinClub, Feb 10, 2020

2. Windows terminal server 2012 R2 + Custom credential provider

Hi,

I have a customer credential provider(CP) which is working fine for Windows client(10) and Windows server (2008, 2012 GUI based only). But when I try to use it for Windows terminal server it's not even loading
    the Custom CP, no error also. Still, it shows only the default login UI i.e windows default CP. Also I can see my CP is registered in the following HKEY registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Authentication\Credential Providers{........}
    and DLL file in System32 directory.

There is no info about Windows terminal server with Custom CP in my MS CP page. I have the following questions to move further,

1. Can we actually implement custom CP for windows terminal servers? is it supported?
    2. If yes, what am I missing? Is there special configuration required to load custom CP in terminal servers?
    Thanks in Advance.

SaRaVaNaN D, Feb 10, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Stored Passwords (Credential Mgr) Deleted

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is browser settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• Which browser are you using on the computer?
    • Are you using Internet Explorer on the computer?
    • Have you created any system restore points on the computer prior to the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to check if web credentials is store in the Web credential window.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Type "Manager Web Credentials." without the quotes in the search bar and click on it.

3. Then check if you fin the web credentials are present in it or not.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with finding the web credential on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 10, 2020
  4. Custom credential providers fails to load on Windows 10

Network Credentials

Hi Sammy,

To assist you better regarding your concern with network credentials, have you checked the Windows credentials for any information about the username and password for the network credentials? If not yet, follow the steps below to access Windows Credentials
    manager.

• Press the Windows icon on the desktop.
    • Type in Windows Credentials.
    We would appreciate as well if you could provide us a screenshot.

Let us know how it goes.

Carlos Tin, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

Custom credential providers fails to load on Windows 10

1. Custom credential providers fails to load on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Custom credential providers

2. Windows 10 : Custom credential provider Advise callback not getting called

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 : Custom credential provider Advise callback not getting called: Hi All, We have one custom credential provider and that is working fine. But when a third party smartcard is installed on the VM . One important callback from logonui is not getting called and as a result credential provider functionality is no more working.The...
  3. Windows 10 : Custom credential provider Advise callback not getting called

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 : Custom credential provider Advise callback not getting called: Hi All, We have one custom credential provider and that is working fine. But when a third party smartcard is installed on the VM . One important callback from logonui is not getting called and as a result credential provider functionality is no more working.The...
  4. Windows 10 : Custom credential provider Advise callback not getting called

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Custom Credential Provider

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom Credential Provider: Hi all,When attempting to create a custom credential provider for my organization I've found that I can successfully "unlock" or rather "logon" to the PC but can't unlock when using the same credentials.Windows reports incorrect username or password - ntsStatus 0xC000006D...
  6. Custom Credential Provider

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Custom Credential Provider: Hi all,When attempting to create a custom credential provider for my organization I've found that I can successfully "unlock" or rather "logon" to the PC but can't unlock when using the same credentials.Windows reports incorrect username or password - ntsStatus 0xC000006D...
  7. Custom Credential Provider

8. Show Custom Credential Providers V2 in Windows 10 for All users

Show Custom Credential Providers V2 in Windows 10 for All users: I use sample code of "Credential Providers in Windows 10". I develop my code and change it very good. But I have some problem with it: 1- It is not enable Show tile for all users in my windows. Show for one user only [ATTACH] 2- After restart computer I get this error...
  9. "Failed to load the provider" means what?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Failed to load the provider" means what?: When I run 'DISM /ONLINE /CLEANUP-IMAGE /RESTOREHEALTH', the resulting DISM.LOG includes this: 2018-10-18 17:23:35, Warning DISM DISM Provider Store: PID=8020 TID=7028 Failed to load the provider:...
  10. Failed to Load the provider: .... PEProvider.dll

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Failed to Load the provider: .... PEProvider.dll: Getting the above warning in dism.log (later causing error) with almost anything I try to do with DISM. Let be straight - I'm in such a state trying to fix this problem I didn't even notice this was a Windows 10 forum!. My problem is with Windows 7 64bit, so you may want...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. custom credential provider fail to load