Windows 10: Custom Dark Theme for Windows Explorer for all editions of Windows

Discus and support Custom Dark Theme for Windows Explorer for all editions of Windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want custom dark theme for Windows Explorer which will support all editions of Windows like Windows 7, 8.1, and Windows 10. Is this possible to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gaurav Sahare, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Custom Dark Theme for Windows Explorer for all editions of Windows

I want custom dark theme for Windows Explorer which will support all editions of Windows like Windows 7, 8.1, and Windows 10. Is this possible to change theme of Windows Explorer in older editions of Windows? If yes! then please tell me how?

:)

Gaurav Sahare, Oct 3, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 3, 2018
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Dark Theme Explorer Bug

The File Explorer dark theme is currently only available to Windows Insiders. Insider builds are by definition works in progress for testing only, so they might not work so well.

The dark theme is supposed to be publicly released in the next feature update, which will be available some time in the fall. Let's hope!

BulldogXX, Oct 3, 2018
  4. Custom Dark Theme for Windows Explorer for all editions of Windows

Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

Custom Dark Theme for Windows Explorer for all editions of Windows

1. Custom Dark Theme for Windows Explorer for all editions of Windows - Similar Threads - Custom Dark Theme

2. windows dark theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows dark theme: does windows dark theme both app theme and windows theme affect performance of PC and make it slow ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-dark-theme/084869e9-30d3-42a3-a573-e9f0f16a75df
  3. Edit/Merge custom Themes

Edit/Merge custom Themes: Hey folks, I want to modify my system with UXThemePatcher and a custom theme. I already found one that suits me. Now I like everything about that theme except the Curtains (Close,Minimize,Maximize) and the scroll bar. However I found a theme that has exactly those two that...
  4. Merge/Edit custom Themes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Merge/Edit custom Themes: Hey folks, So I'm trying to mod my windows 10 with UXThemePatcher and a nice theme. Now I found one that I like pretty good. Only the Window curtains and Scrollbar are a problem. Although I have another theme where exactly those are perfect. Now how would I be able to...
  5. Windows Dark Theme

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Dark Theme: Hey guys I use to have black everything in Windows 10 home. But now my taskbar start menu and shit is all this gross dark grey. Ive been looking everywhere for a fix to this and cant seem to find anything. I have dark mode enabled for Windows mode and app mode and I have...
  6. windows explorer dark theme is not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows explorer dark theme is not working: Hello, I have a DELL laptop, I`ve applied last update, and dark theme for windows explorer is not working. I have been selected the dark theme on setting/color, and in windows explorer don`t change anything. I have a desktop computer an my working place where windows...
  7. Dark theme in windows explorer

Dark theme in windows explorer: What if I don't want dark theme only in windows explorer, but want it at every other place like windows settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme-in-windows-explorer/ca44e3cb-f4aa-4f47-86cb-239d8e70bd6a
  8. Dark Theme for File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    Dark Theme for File Explorer?: Hi, I've noticed that my version of Windows 10 supports a Dark Theme which I've selected, but that File Explorer continues to be bright white. Is there some way I can change this so that it's dark as well? My OS information: Edition: Windows 10 Home Version: 1803 Installed...
  9. Dark Theme for File Explorer.

Dark Theme for File Explorer.: I waited exactly 9 years since Windows 7 released for Dark Theme to be used on the File Explorer and i feel hyped about Dark Theme can be used when you update your windows to version 1803 few weeks ago when i read it on article. My friend already got their File Explorer...
  10. Dark Theme Explorer Bug

Dark Theme Explorer Bug: Ever since the dark themed explorer came out, I have this one issue that I tried to fix for quite some time. My explorer looks ugly and well, this. Look at the menu, the accent color, smaller text. Color isn't what it should be, and is unreadable without highlighting AND...