Windows 10: Custom Driver : Intel GMA 4500 MHD Extreme Plus - by nIGHmAYOR

Discus and support Custom Driver : Intel GMA 4500 MHD Extreme Plus - by nIGHmAYOR in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; This is a driver I made for a toddler whose parents didn't want to buy him a real PC but persisted that I should help him with it , so yea there are a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by nIGHTmAYOR, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Custom Driver : Intel GMA 4500 MHD Extreme Plus - by nIGHmAYOR

This is a driver I made for a toddler whose parents didn't want to buy him a real PC but persisted that I should help him with it , so yea there are a couple of drivers out there that can help it port to windows 10 but the problems they add are greater than the ones they solve . so anyways since I realized that , I decided to share the driver I made him with the rest of you in case someone come to need it .

* Consider this driver a beta until someone reports back it gave him no problems *Cool

** And no personal demands , I didn't like the project one bit .

------

Intel GMA 4500 MHD Extreme Plus (by )

Full Name : Intel (R) Graphics Media Accelerator Family

Version : 107.0.777.64 (2993/2869 Mod)

Rebranded : Intel (R) HD Graphics Family

1 - Make sure you have System Restore enabled before installation for safety

2 - Also it is recommended to have the latest mother board Bios installed

3 - No there are no expected crashes or hassles but if any occur do note you may need to consult forums on fixing Windows corruption than rather thinking the driver is corrupted

4 - Run the steps according to their exact numbers

5 - Always use run as Administrator to Run a step

6 - Starting step 1 the PC will restart so make sure you save all your work

7 - Folder : Extra Tweaks hold additional performance tweaks that are useless

8 - If you have already installed several other drivers and this one fail to install , a probable cause might be you need to remove previous drivers , if found to be hard try to update to Windows default first

9 - A red dialogue should pop up to inform you that you are about to install an unsigned driver where you have to click install to that , it's what we are doing here anyways

10- Some Anti-Viruses have odd features called "Containment" or "Run Virtual" and sometimes these take control and setup the driver in a virtual machine like environment and not really install it (Example Comodo or Kaspersky) in all cases if you want to ease up your life just disable your Anti-Virus during setup , you can always scan the driver first just to make sure everything is clean and to note , this one shouldn't be hated by any Anti-Virus as it is constructed from all official files

11- When all steps are done make sure to enable Intel Control Panel through Right Clicking Desktop > Graphics Property or alternative translation

12- Enabling Tray Icon is accessible through : Right Clicking Desktop > Graphics Options or alternative translation

13- If you can't find Graphics Properties / Options do re-install the driver

14- It is better to make sure Intel Control Panel is set to the following :
    3D > Custom Settings > Checked 3D > Texture Quality > Performance
    3D > Anisotropic Filtering > Application Settings
    3D > Vertex Processing > Default Settings
    3D > Vertical Sync > Applications Settings
    Power > Plugged In > Maximum Performance

15- That's it , you are done , dismissed

16- This driver was tested on Windows 10 1809 if a future release breaks it then do not nag for fix as you might hardly praise me if it works

****If you are into reading and history blahs read this :****

This is a decent port of the Intel (R) Graphics Media Accelerator 4500 MHD Driver for Windows 10 64 bit, while backward compatible with most other platforms (Except for XP) I have not tested it but on Windows 10 .

There are no plans to do follow ups nor fixes (nothing needs to be fixed really) as this is the final squeeze of the lemon to the driver that fixes all other glitches found in previous ports / accelerated version attempted for Windows 10 .

I am not a wizard , if you do not have 8 GBs of RAM you will still suffer accelerated the driver is or not . It does run well on 4 GBs of RAM but then do not ask much from it other than running basic games and normal tasks .

There is no 32 bit version as in this era staying with an OS that can only handle 3 GBs of RAM while the GPU itself require 1.759 GBs of shared memory meaning any attempt to use such platform is a joke .

You might think but isn't using an integrated graphics chip in 2019 a joke?!
    Surprising this driver is capable of running most store games at 45 fps average , this isn't magic but apparently most of these games are optimized for tablet performance and tablets seem to not be very resourceful making their performance seeming equivalent to an integrated graphics chip .

This release has been a collaboration of work and thoughts of several developers including me like the guys behind PHDGD moded driver & IncrediblE where I attempted to break down their approaches and fix the leaks .

This release fix the following :

1 - OpenGL errors / games will not start because of OpenGL (from PHDGD)

2 - Windows crashing on resuming from Hibernation or Sleep (from IncrediblE)

3 - Absence of Intel Control Panel User Interface (by )

4 - Crashing SearchUI.exe when Cortana is Enabled (by )

5 - Upgrading to latest Control Panel v.2993 (by )

6 - Inclusion of Intel Turbo Booster & Display Audio (by )

7 - Mild Over-Clocking (from IncrediblE)

8 - Input Lag (by nIGHmAYOR)

9 - Registry Optimization for Gaming (from PHDGD)

10- Absence of Power Options support (by )

Known Issues :

1 - This driver will not run any game that requires graphics memory above above 1.75 GBs (example Asphalt 9)

2 - Surprisingly this driver can operate games optimized for Nvidia and AMD better than the ones optimized for Intel as now intel is using moded version 9 of OpenGL and this driver version of OpenGL is 4 but still they will run normally

3 - Do not expect the unexpected , I can't make this piece of crap beat an Nvidia or an I9 , I am just giving you a smooth entry to Windows 10

4 - Glu games released past August 2018 may show Input Lag (keyboard that can not be fixed because it is somehow deliberate despite their games running at 45 fps using this driver

5 - As per Windows design on creating a new user you might need re-install the driver to have accessibility to context menu and tray icon again (because somehow windows manage to do a silent re-installation of the driver without signature flag removed for no valid reason)

6 - Re-installing the driver further on can be a breath through device manager saved copy in drivers store , just click same driver installed and it will re-install

7 - There is something important I can't seem to remember that should be here

8 - And probably here

Special thanks to the guys behind PHDGD and IncrediblE , if it wasn't for your crappy drivers I wouldn't have to write my own and P.S Royal BNA driver has a trojan so I haven't used any of their blahs , the *******s ...

>>DOWNLOAD<<

Cheers,

04/04/2019

:)

nIGHTmAYOR, Apr 7, 2019

2. intel gma user interface missing in windows 10.

I have a dell vostro 1014 with intel GMA 4500 MHD. After installing windows 10 , i get the update for the driver but cant find the GMA application . It's slowing down the games, what should i do?

AniketChahande, Apr 7, 2019
  3. Intel GMA 4500 driver for Windows 10

I have a Thinkpad X200 with Intel GMA 4500MHD onboard graphics. As of 2018, it seems that Intel is no longer supporting this card and there is no official driver available for Windows 10 on the Intel website. The generic driver provided by Windows does not support hardware 3D acceleration despite the card having OpenGL 2.1 capabilities.

Does anybody know where Windows 10 compatible drivers for this card can be found? Given that neither Intel nor Microsoft have released one, is there a third party driver available anywhere, or one hacked together by enthusiasts?

Failing that, what would it take to modify the Windows 7 driver so that it works in Windows 10?

Jeremiah Rose, Apr 7, 2019
  4. Custom Driver : Intel GMA 4500 MHD Extreme Plus - by nIGHmAYOR

Intel GMA 3600 Windows 10 32bit Driver

Is there a Windows 10 32bit driver for Intel GMA 3600?

Gerry Fernando, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

Custom Driver : Intel GMA 4500 MHD Extreme Plus - by nIGHmAYOR

1. Custom Driver : Intel GMA 4500 MHD Extreme Plus - by nIGHmAYOR - Similar Threads - Custom Driver Intel

2. Question about custom driver for intel hd3000 by nIGHmAYOR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Question about custom driver for intel hd3000 by nIGHmAYOR: So - Just as in the thread and with my laptop specs - is it safe to install those drivers with the OC mode turned on? I kinda want to squish a little more from this laptop, and I feel like I can, it suprised me many times (games like COD Black Ops running in 30 fps etc) 174443
  3. Custom Driver : Intel HD Graphics 2000 3000 Extreme Plus -by nIGHmAYOR

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Custom Driver : Intel HD Graphics 2000 3000 Extreme Plus -by nIGHmAYOR: Intel HD Graphics 2000 & 3000 (4229) Extreme Plus (by ) Full Name : Intel(R) HD Graphics 2000 / Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 Aliases : Intel(R) HD 2000 / Intel(R) HD 3000 Version : 20.20.9.4229 (4229 Mod) 64 bit Rebranded : Intel (R) HD Graphics Family 1 - Make sure you...
  4. Intel GMA 3600 Windows 10 32bit Driver available date?

Intel GMA 3600 Windows 10 32bit Driver available date?: i need Intel GMA 3600 Windows 10 32bit Driver for my note book asus eee pc. please tell me when it's maybe available for us. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-gma-3600-windows-10-32bit-driver-available/7ea99df9-cb3e-4baf-9daa-14da8bde2716
  5. Working driver for Mobile Intel GMA 4500MHD on Windows 10

Working driver for Mobile Intel GMA 4500MHD on Windows 10: Hi guys, I want to share with you a working drivers for Intel GMA 4500MHD on Windows 10 2004 - Drivers Intel GMA 4500/4500MHD/X4500/X4500HD 15.17.17.64.2413 WHQL Unpack with winrar/7zip and set compatibility mode on the Setup.exe for Windows 7 and install it. Support OpenGL...
  6. Custom Driver : Intel GMA 4500 M / MHD Extreme Plus 2 - by nIGHmAYOR

Custom Driver : Intel GMA 4500 M / MHD Extreme Plus 2 - by nIGHmAYOR: Intel GMA 4500 M / MHD Extreme Plus 2 (by ) Full Name : Intel (R) Graphics Media Accelerator Family Version : 20.20.7.6464 (2993/2869 Mod) Rebranded : Intel (R) HD Graphics Family Q : What's New in this version ? A : Introduction of a new kernel code named 600 done by...
  7. Intel GMA 3100 windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel GMA 3100 windows 10: Can intel GMA 3100 run the 1903 update of windows 10 smoothly. And what about the browser's chrome or firefox lagging so much windows 10 1903 update is also lagging so much Here is my pc configuration ----------------- System Information ------------------ Time of this...
  8. Intel GMA 3600 Windows 10 32bit Driver

Intel GMA 3600 Windows 10 32bit Driver: Is there a Windows 10 32bit driver for Intel GMA 3600? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-gma-3600-windows-10-32bit-driver/1a0934c5-f230-475b-8d46-4279b69602c3
  9. Intel GMA 3150 device driver not working on Windows 10

Intel GMA 3150 device driver not working on Windows 10: My PC got frozen after instaling Intel GMA 3150 device driver on Windows 10 April 2018 update. Older build never do this problem before. Please help....
  10. Intel GMA Drivers

Intel GMA Drivers: Hi all, Is anyone else (or everyone else) have an issue with dual-monitor setups as far as resolutions are concerned? I am an AV engineer and programmer and I had my Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro hooked up to a Crestron DigitalMedia video system, which is really some of the best...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel gma 4500 mhd extreme plus

2. Intel GMA 4500 MHD Extreme Plus - by nIGHmAYOR

3. Intel GMA 4500 M / MHD Extreme Plus 2 - by nIGHmAYOR

4. Intel gma4500 extreme plus uses,
  5. gma 4500mhd custom driver,
  6. Intel GMA 4500 MHD Extreme Plus 2 (DCH Friendly).zip,
  7. Intel GMA 4500 M / MHD Extreme Plus 2 (by nIGHTmAYOR),
  8. intel gma 4500 mhd extreme plus.zip,
  9. Intel gma 950 extrem Treiber,
  10. gma4500mhd カスタムドライバ,
  11. intel 4500mhd custom driver nightmayor,